Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Why are we getting pregnancy announcements and proposals? This seems like a finale.

i didn’t steal it. I just fenced it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m ok with everyone on Life After but Justine and Michael. They annoy me.

I’m still waiting for that one song that will make them billionaires.

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kim's father has 3 months in the how long until Joey is back on drugs pool. He is quite the optimist. I'm counting in minutes. 

My bet is that that ship already sailed.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kim's father has 3 months in the how long until Joey is back on drugs pool. He is quite the optimist. I'm counting in minutes. 

Depends on whether he has to go to church.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m ok with everyone on Life After but Justine and Michael. They annoy me.

I can’t stand them, especially her. Them naming their child Manhattan Barbie is reason enough, though I hated them before that.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm looking at the second hand on my watch...

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Shonta cannot take True back when he in no way whatsoever is going to want to be back with her.  

Well, that depend$. Not to mention his probation. He’s a practical guy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

So, this is going to be baby 5 and 6??? Oh my. 

Her goal is to challenge Justine/Montana Millz, Shawn and confirmed Indian John. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

So, this is going to be baby 5 and 6??? Oh my. 

And it doesn’t seem like there’s any father(s) in the picture. Her youngest kids and her latest grandkid are going to be the same age.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shonta thinks that her pregnancy is the snare she needed to get True to marry her. Sucks to be her.

Right? What is she, fifteen? She is a single mother to FOUR children, she's a grandmother at 35, and she thinks that all she needs to do is tell some loser she's up the spout and he'll magically become Ward Cleaver? I give up. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Her goal is to challenge, Justine/Montana Millz, Shawn and confirmed Indian John. 

John famously actually forgot whether he had seven or eight kids. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bianca can't wear sexy tops on her video visit, but there seems to be a wide berth between that and what she is wearing...basically a gray bag.

Daniel's slammer must be STRICT! Remember Louie's Girlfriend and her sexy lingerie? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bianca can't wear sexy tops on her video visit, but there seems to be a wide berth between that and what she is wearing...basically a gray bag.

And yet we saw Ayonna grinding her ass into the camera on her video visit. Of course she was wearing her best stripper heels and a bra that exposed more breast than it covered. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Um, you purposefully sought out someone who went to prison for drunk driving (and presumably killing someone since he went to prison) and yet doesn’t understand why he can’t drink nor be around someone who is drinking?!?!?!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Daniel's slammer must be STRICT! Remember Louie's Girlfriend and her sexy lingerie? 

And the girl who flapped her bare ass during the video call...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bianca  thinks that he’s going to get out of prison and become a CEO of some tech company.

He's going to accept a position at Bain and Company as a Senior Vice President for Acquisitions. Bain's very big on hiring former felons. They like to give back to the community. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
8 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

OH, I hope you didn't conjure them back up by saying their names.  We finally got rid of their fake storylines.

I think that we are safe. She only said it once 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

They are obviously in two very different places in life. She's 23 and he's 31. This is never going to work.

Not to mention the convicted felon part. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1