Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, my peeps! I want you all to know that in the past week I received my paralegal certification from Al's House of Law and Superette. I promise to go through all your legal documents with a fine handled comb. And the wall art in my storefront office advises you to "Relax" along with "Let go and let God", for the righteous among you. 

Has everyone had a good week? 

It's been a long one, but capped off with a shopping spree today with good friends and a long spell on the sofa with the dog. We are both ready for tonight's trashy goodness. How is Mr. Mostly, @Pepper Mostly?

who hasn't gone to church pantyless and high I ask you .. 

It gets hot here, girl...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I think the pants are knock off Versace

5506272_master.jpg?width=768

They're ugly, made worse by False wearing them hanging around his knees with his drawers on display...

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

@Elizzikra, he's doing OK, thanks for asking! He's feeling much better now that his staples are out, and today was the first day he wore regular jeans instead of sweats or joggers. He's been driving Uber and tonight he's going to spend some time with friends. (Oh, and this week I made my mother eggplant cakes (Anne Burrell's recipe), and Greek style shrimp with Israeli couscous. For a sweet I baked blondies. And for myself and houseguest I made a tomato tart with ricotta, parmesan and pesto, since we are buried in fresh organic tomatoes from our CSA.) 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everyone. I’m on my way to the halfway house but I thought I’d stop in to say hello. 

It's ok. You don't actually have to stay there. Just check in once in awhile and you'll be good. Don't take this parole thing too seriously.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I’m a little tipsy, but i made it home from dinner just in time, so I’m going to do my best to keep up. 

Tipsy is the best way to watch, tbh

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Elizzikra, he's doing OK, thanks for asking! He's feeling much better now that his staples are out, and today was the first day he wore regular jeans instead of sweats or joggers. He's been driving Uber and tonight he's going to spend some time with friends. (Oh, and this week I made my mother eggplant cakes (Anne Burrell's recipe), and Greek style shrimp with Israeli couscous. For a sweet I baked blondies. And for myself and houseguest I made a tomato tart with ricotta, parmesan and pesto, since we are buried in fresh organic tomatoes from our CSA.) 

I just went up a pants size reading that.

There are way too many chairs in that church.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oops, I forgot to take my edibles. Be back momentarily.

I really want to try edibles but I’m too nervous to visit the weed shop. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everyone. I’m on my way to the halfway house but I thought I’d stop in to say hello. 

You'd better make sure you're going to the right one. And do you have your charger for your ankle monitor? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean she told him she didnt want to meet him in prison cause he might not like her in person .. then freaks out when they dont click and he doesnt like her in person .. lord baby Jesus 

I have a soft spot for Shonta. It seems like she’s been through a lot and she has a really sad air about her. And she’s said she feels dumb about True, which is a terrible feeling.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh, don't be shy! I don't indulge myself but from what I hear the folks who work at the weed shops are super helpful and nice. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

we can be friends ..lol

I always want to be friends with people I don't like in any way whatsoever.

True tells Shonta exactly what he wants.
Shonta: "What does he want?!?!?!?!"  
🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Why are there so many EMPTY chairs in this church?!? There’s literally no one there who isn’t related to this family. Getting flashbacks to that one season of Osark in which they opened a church to launder money.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why? Is it legal in your state? No problem! The budtenders will help you out. I've had my medical marijuana card for years. I sleep like a little bambino.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1