Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh she started her own “charity.” But she attracts money? Or is the church paying her a good salary ala Mary Cosby on RHOSLC.

wait this man isnt her grandfather or slept with her grandmother first right 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is he a grower or a shower? She'd better not leave us hanging about how he's hanging.

FTFY

• LOL 4

I did not get the memo that this started an hour earlier this season! I have no idea who these people are so I guess I'm going to go back and watch the beginning. Sigh. Was really looking forward to the live chat tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is he a grower or a shower? She'd better not leave us hanging. 

lord baby Jesus pray its a shower cause you better have some tweezers to find that thing if not 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

The "accountant" who spend $15k of her felon's money on an engagement ring is back. He's getting out any day now because of a change in the mandatory minimum law. A pastor's daughter is bringing her felon home. He's already adopted her son and she is worried that maybe his penis is too small because she has never had sex with him. And a pink-haired, 18-wheeler driver is picking up her felon and is already bickering with his mom, who wanted him to parole to home.

Well, that's new. Hahahaha, I kill me. I see the crack team in the Sharp writer's room haven't lost their edge.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The kids name is Kyler? You know she was very impressed with herself when she came up with that.

Kasen and Kyler. I actually know another Kasen.

• Mind Blown 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Never use it as a getaway vehicle 

Someone robbed a bank here and tried to get away on the city bus. 🙄 Of course that didn't work, so they got sent away for a while. When they got out of prison, they did it again. 😩

• LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late! I thought it didn't start till nine, I was sitting here looking up recipes for red currants (we got some in our CSA this week), and texting my hubby, who's in the ER (tummy ache that won't quit, he's afraid it his appendix, doctor told him to go. He still hasn't been seen, four hours later.....). 

Its great to have the band back together! What did I miss? 

You got some *things* going on. Take care of yourself, too 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Someone robbed a bank here and tried to get away on the city bus. 🙄 Of course that didn't work, so they got sent away for a while. When they got out of prison, they did it again. 😩

If at first you don't succeed...

• LOL 3

exting my hubby, who's in the ER (tummy ache that won't quit, he's afraid it his appendix, doctor told him to go. He still hasn't been seen, four hours later.....).

Yikes, @Pepper Mostly! I hope it's nothing serious.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

If at first you don't succeed...

"They'll never expect me to do this again!"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2

Oh, no! I was so proud of myself for remembering this premiered tonight…but I didn’t know it was coming on an hour earlier than usual! .

Prison Love GIF by WE tv

At least I have this series set up to record, so I’ll catch up with you in the yard, bunkies

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Yikes, @Pepper Mostly! I hope it's nothing serious.

Well, apparently they don't think so, he's been there since 4 PM, and when he asked about his status, they said they were going by "severity". He's upset, of course, and he's not feeling good. Going to the ER is a nightmare, poor guy.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, apparently they don't think so, he's been there since 4 PM, and when he asked about his status, they said they were going by "severity". He's upset, of course, and he's not feeling good. Going to the ER is a nightmare, poor guy.

Tell him to moan loudly and vomit on the floor. Squeaky wheel and all... I'll keep my fingers crossed for him.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

I do not want to see Justine and Michael on Life After Lockup. I’m tired of her smug face.

and on the very night LAL premieres, you show us one of the couples on Life After…thanks for not keeping us in suspense.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Welp, he's not going to be out of prison very long. 

He asked if wine was illegal. I know it's not but is it a standard condition of parole that the parolee not drink alcohol? Or is that just for cons with substance abuse issues?

• Like 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I do not want to see Justine and Michael on Life After Lockup. I’m tired of her smug face.

and on the very night LAL premieres, you show us one of the couples on Life After…thanks for not keeping us in suspense.

But what about little Manhattan Barbie? Aren't you dying for an update?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Looks like they are again try to convince us that Juju is in danger. We all remember that clearly planned, no drama, birth she had. Literally not a hair out of place (because it was glued to her head). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Did she apply her fake eyelashes to her hat by mistake?

I'm sure that was completely intentional. 

5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

But what about little Manhattan Barbie? Aren't you dying for an update?

I wonder if they call her Hattie for short. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I mean you gotta really wanna snitch on someone to get a message to an inmate you have never had contact with a message that someone on the outside is cheating .. like I wouldn't even make it to the look up address and phone of the jail before I lost interest and remembered I had a life ... thats dedication to wanting to mess with someone that I just dont possess lol 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

"I created the illusion that I wasn't still having sex..." So you lied. Ok.

You think she did the magician’s hand movements?

• LOL 4
(edited)

This church family looks like cartoon characters put through AI to look “realistic”—the mom with the 2-foot turban and the orange horned rimmed glasses, beads, and oversized flower; this daughter with her bouffant hairdo: dad with the polka dot and floral blouse.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3