Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I dont feel sorry for Z. She brought this situation on herself trying to play peacemaker between Troy and his mother when nobody asked her to.

She wants Mother Troy to blubber with gratitude over Z's magnanimity and selflessness. Hahahahahahaha

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Arthur has a five head. Just saying.

me and you are on the same wave

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

ok not to be a bitch but .. bangs would so work on her 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(slipping in the side door and discreetly taking a seat in the back, hoping no one notices I'm late) Hola bunkies! Unavoidably delayed, I tripped and fell into a thrift shop! How's everyone's week been? 

Thanks so much for asking, @Elizzikra! He's doing OK--had to have another biopsy, the first was inconclusive. He's feeling pretty good, went out and drove Uber today! 

Poor True, he's so accident prone!

I'm glad he is feeling better and will keep sending good vibes your way.

Our takeout just arrived and I'm eating everything out of one bowl, in honor of Troy.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

ok not to be a bitch but .. bangs would so work on her 

I don’t think she has enough hair. I think she, like Troy’s mother, has lost her hairline to traction alopecia.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

See? Shit happens! Tripping into or onto something/someone happens all the time.

"Every day, thousands of people accidentally fall into thrift shops. Won't you help?"

• LOL 9
Just now, Empress1 said:

I don’t think she has enough hair. I think she, like Troy’s mother, has lost her hairline to traction alopecia.

they make those headbands that have built in bangs .. im just throwing it out there haha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants Mother Troy to blubber with gratitude over Z's magnanimity and selflessness. Hahahahahahaha

When she has put Z out before. Z is stupid.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Ah, Latisha is doing research. Awesome. Law is so easily picked up via Google Law School.

this paralegal is FOS. There are tremendously dedicated public defenders out there. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Dude, he can’t get expunged until he’s out of effing jail, and there is no such thing as “no federal judge can deny it”

this guy is a snake oil salesman.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

This guy seems shady AF.

He saw Latisha coming from a mile away. He'll use that fine handled comb to separate her from her cash. 

Just now, Red Bridey said:

Latisha isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

A loaf of Wonder bread is smarter than Latisha.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

this man doesnt have teeth ... im sorry im not hiring someone that can't keep teeth in their mouth .... he can't afford teeth he aint winning anything 

I have a family friend who grew up poor and came out of poverty with education - first in his family to go to college, then law school, now is chair of a firm. He got braces with his first full-time job paycheck. His teeth weren’t bad-bad, he said, but they were a giveaway that he’d grown up poor (his working class Philly accent was the other tell).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Latisha isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

She runs a tax business. Surely she knows an attorney who can refer her to a good defense attorney?

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

She runs a tax business. Surely she knows an attorney who can refer her to a good defense attorney?

I mean... she got an inmate from another ex-con...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5