Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

S07.E04: How Mentally Stable Are You?

True drops a bombshell on Shonta, Troy confronts his mom after his release; Joey runs wild with Kim's debit card; Bianca is stunned when Daniel's dad grills her; Latisha gets devastating news.

Original air date 2024.08.16

• Like 1

Hi Bunkies,

I think I finally got it right!  After missing the first episode of the new season and showing up very late for the last two, I am here  early and ready for roll call.  I have no idea who any of these people are, but that may not be a bad thing. 😉

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hola, bunkies! Has anyone had any violations or been written up this week? Mercury is retrograde and my god its a fucking jungle out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of you naughty girls or boys ended up in seg. 

How's everyone's week been? I got my hair cut today and met a friend for a drink. Mistake. Every time I go anyplace with her in Salem, she knows everyone and spends all her time talking to all the people she runs into instead of me. Or she strikes up conversations with folks she DOESN'T know. Meanwhile I'm sitting there watching the ball game. AND it was at my son's workplace, and he very nicely brought us out a free appetizer. (Watermelon pizza with arugula and feta, delish!) AND she let me pay. WHY

So make me laugh people. I'm in a mood. 

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies,

I think I finally got it right!  After missing the first episode of the new season and showing up very late for the last two, I am here  early and ready for roll call.  I have no idea who any of these people are, but that may not be a bad thing. 😉

Bad fashion sense, grumpy parolees, suspicious sisters, and very poor decision making skills. Same as every season.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

my booty facial/steam ran a little long ... but I made it in time for Parole Check .. 

Like Zariah, I invested in the at-home privates steamer so I can multi-task. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, bunkies! Has anyone had any violations or been written up this week? Mercury is retrograde and my god its a fucking jungle out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of you naughty girls or boys ended up in seg. 

How's everyone's week been? I got my hair cut today and met a friend for a drink. Mistake. Every time I go anyplace with her in Salem, she knows everyone and spends all her time talking to all the people she runs into instead of me. Or she strikes up conversations with folks she DOESN'T know. Meanwhile I'm sitting there watching the ball game. AND it was at my son's workplace, and he very nicely brought us out a free appetizer. (Watermelon pizza with arugula and feta, delish!) AND she let me pay. WHY

So make me laugh people. I'm in a mood. 

I bet you looked cute with your new 'do.  Hopefully you applied your fake eyelashes just so.  Next time you have plans with this particular friend, let us know and we'll remind you that you'll have more fun with a different lunch companion.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi all. I was bored, like Tru, so I’m here joining you. Actually, that’s a lie…..I never get bored. Ever! It’s one of my many superpowers. Let’s get ready to rumble in the exercise yard.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Like Zariah, I invested in the at-home privates steamer so I can multi-task. 

Does anyone remember the Hula Stool. It was so you could exercise and multitask. I imagine the steamer would be more distracting.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone's week been? I got my hair cut today and met a friend for a drink.

I got a haircut today too! Chopped a ton off and I feel SO much lighter. 

Hey, bunkies! I'm finally getting used to the new time too.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi all. I was bored, like Tru, so I’m here joining you. Actually, that’s a lie…..I never get bored. Ever! It’s one of my many superpowers. Let’s get ready to rumble in the exercise yard.

Hey, I don't want no trouble! 

Glad to see you here, Auntie. You're the Queen of the Yard. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hiya, Bunkies. I seemed to have obtained a houseguest! An alcohol fueled nock down dragout, overnight jail and here she is.

Time to escape real life jail to tv jail

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Written up for poor dental hygiene. Sentence - have to get a root canal.

How is Mr. Mostly, @Pepper Mostly?

He's OK, thanks for asking! He'll get his staples out on Monday, and will start chemo soon. He's feeling good and optimistic! 

Oh, and this week I made my mother cauliflower and carrot soup, beet and red pepper gazpacho, and lasagna. And an olive oil and ricotta cake with plums. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's OK, thanks for asking! He'll get his staples out on Monday, and will start chemo soon. He's feeling good and optimistic! 

Oh, and this week I made my mother cauliflower and carrot soup, beet and red pepper gazpacho, and lasagna. And an olive oil and ricotta cake with plums. 

So glad he is on the mend. And that sounds delicious. I swear I gain five pounds reading your posts.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Is it too early in the season for a pregnancy test?

Never too early. In fact, maybe we can jump right to the ultrasound. Been a while since we've had a guided tour of someone's ovaries. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I think Z is dead wrong for involving Troy’s mother. She doesn’t get to dictate whether or not he has a relationship with her. Has he not seen her since he was three? Is he just supposed to forget that she abandoned him? Fuck that.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I like how Troy set low expectations. Under-promise and over-deliver. Considering the size of Zeriuah’s locket necklace, she definitely likes skewed proportions.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I do not want to hear about Troy’s dick size anymore.

Too bad. You're going to be hearing all about Troy's equipment for the next couple of weeks so you'd better be prepared. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm calling it now: True is going to be back in jail within 6 months.

I was just gonna say I feel like if I googled we’d find out he’s back in already. 

he robs people or places when he gets bored. Doesn’t think he needs to take parole seriously. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh this is tragic. What an awful thing for a kid to go through.

Yeah - honestly it's no wonder some of these cast members end up where they do. It's like they never had a chance at all. 

Hey - you guys think those "diamonds" on False's watch are real?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Never too early. In fact, maybe we can jump right to the ultrasound. Been a while since we've had a guided tour of someone's ovaries. 

Count mah eggs!

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

True is ready to give up on Shonta. When her wallet is empty, that is.

Shonta is dullsville. What did she ever see in that dud True? He's about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal. 

• Like 6

Whole lot of bad wigs in that Braxton promo…

im catching up,,,everyone’s favorite tax professional thinks a “retroactive” law is going to free her felon?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah - honestly it's no wonder some of these cast members end up where they do. It's like they never had a chance at all. 

Like the girl said in the preview:  "I don't think I thought this through."  Several of them need that on their tombstones...

• Like 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Shonta is dullsville. What did she ever see in that dud True? He's about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal. 

I think she was deeply lonely and vulnerable. 

• Like 3