Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you know damn well you didnt go no 3 hours ..

It's like that old Star Trek movie when Spock explains, if hours are minutes . . . .

True loves Shonta so much except he hates everything about her.  Yep, that'll work out. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

The Olympics have screwed up my TV watching schedule! I'm here now and will rewatch from the beginning later. Hi, all my snarky friends!

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Can we ask producers to limit couples on this show to ones where the felon is actually released at some point? I’m not in the mood for another season of Latissa and her shenanigans.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

True’s sister is really pretty. True is mentally 18 and not remotely ready to play insta-family with Shonta, and they’re also incompatible. This is going great!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

. . . .

True loves Shonta so much except he hates everything about her.  Yep, that'll work out. 

He loves that she has a job and an income. And that she is apparently incredibly gullible. 

• Like 5
Just now, Gobi said:

Can we just skip ahead to all the breakups?

Hey, now! This season is just getting started! Save that for the finale. What else are we going to do—watch Mama June?!? Even we aren’t that desperate.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Can we just skip ahead to all the breakups?

Listen, mister, you will sit here and endure all the bickering and blue balls and demands for cash like all the rest of us! 

• LOL 6

Another one who is the victim in this situation. None of it was her fault. If only they had helped her keep her kids while she was actively using drugs and completely out of control, then everything would have been fine. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's so wonderful being in a vehicle. Can we stop by the bank? Do you have a pen and some paper?

We're going out for dinner tonight!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's doing OK, thanks for asking! He meets the oncologist on Monday and we'll have a better idea then about what the future holds. He's recovering well from his  gall bladder surgery and gets his staples out next week. He's eating and wants to drive his car. Fingers crossed that we get hopeful news on Monday! Keep the positive zaps coming, friends! I can't tell you all how I appreciate the love and support we have here in our little community of snarkers! 

Sending positive healing vibes! 

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m amazing in bed obviously with all the experience I have … hahaha alright Mrs Confident 

Her extremely flexible jaw has probably won her some favorable reviews. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I want it raw baby .. I … that poor cat 

"Condoms are some kid shit..." Actually - no. They are no-kid shit and you definitely need to be using them. Perfectly. And a couple of backup forms of birth control too.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m amazing in bed obviously with all the experience I have … hahaha alright Mrs Confident 

Yeah, heroin addicts are famous for their sexual excellence. Years of Intervention has shown me that they mostly drool and nod out, if not overdosing.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Joey has a history of dating trashy, nasty, drug-addicted women. Well, what does this say about you, then? Or, your cousin, for that matter!

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

“Joey has a history of dating tasteless women.” You mean like your cousin? 

“Joey’s cheated on everyone he’s ever dated.” You mean your cousin, with you?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1