Type keyword(s) to search

S12 Episode 3- Everybody Have Fun Tonight

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's Hunter's movie premiere night! 

Whitney and the pit shaving was just nasty.

The whole show gets faker every year. Who is Jesse? Whitney's friend/make-up artist?

Why do I watch?

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 3

Yeah, not much to say about this one. Felt like an hour of Hunter saying he's nervous and not much else.  

Liked Glen trying all the jackets. I would've chosen the black one with the most subtle accents. 

Did Angie get her eyes done? She looked a bit different in her talking heads. 

Didn't need to see Angie shaving Whitney's armpits. I don't care what women choose to do with their body hair. (Your body, your choice!). But I feel too sweaty with armpit hair, especially as a women with a heavier arm. But to each their own!

Karen seemed like she knew everyone already.

• Like 5

I'm Team Angie on the pit hair - not in a formal gown! 😖

Kenny's now taking his medicine/punishment for agreeing to be a fake love interest on the show 😄. The cousin can just shut her piehole after they dragged him on there and publicly bullied him into dating her/asking her to the wedding.

Has anyone ever heard of Hunter's movie?  I'm not into movies, and fast forward through ALL commercials, so I'm rarely aware of any movie coming out.  I tried to watch the trailer, but am also a big scaredy cat so I couldn't make it through 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

That dress the new girlfriend had on was SOOOO totally inappropriate for a first date/meet-the-family type of event. All that exposed boob was absolutely cringeworthy and it looked like she had bad skin on her chest too. I would have been so embarrassed if I were Hunter. In fact I can't think of anywhere a dress like that would be appropriate for a lady with any class. I noticed how everyone was extremely careful not to point their eyes anywhere near her cleavage!!!

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

I thought she looked nice. It looked like freckles to me, not bad skin. 

This ep was seriously boring, though. I might be ready to stop watching. They’re trying to create storylines out of nothing. And much of it is so obviously fake. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Hunter’s movie is free on Tubi so I don’t think he is taking the world by storm. Those jackets didn’t look like something Glen would ever wear; everything is so fake now. Probably unpopular opinion but I would rather see Whitney and her friends than Angie and her crew that always seem like they’re playing up being hillbillies but also subtly making fun of the Thores. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Angie holding up Twitney's arms and saying "OH, dear god" at her armpits made me cackle. Glenn always seems to know when to walk into a personal situation. I thought that Twitney's lipstick looked great - the color and level of shine worked well with the rest of her makeup and her hair, surprisingly. She's usually overlined and a mess.

Speaking of overlined, THANK YOU ANGIE for laying off (a bit) on the lower-lid eyeliner. My god. She doesn't look quite as bad with it 

Glad to see Todd in scenes as I've totally missed him and I need his snark. I'm truly truly hoping that we get Snarky Todd much, much more this season. ❤️

Wait - I am sure I knew this but Hunter was meeting his LDR gf for the first time in person - with all of that family? She seemed pretty game. I love how Hunter had his pants and belt so down below his waist to make his belly look smaller that the crotch of his pants were halfway down his thighs. 😂 OMG, dude.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I liked it pretty well.  I would love to attend a movie premiere in a large city!  Looked fun.  I may check out the movie, though I’m not a fan of horror flicks.  

I think Whit, Glenn and Hunter seem much more relaxed.  Having a family member who is unwell and undergoing health issues stresses a family.  They seem to be adjusting to the loss of Babbs.  I liked the framed photo gift Whit gave Hunter.  

• Like 6

I do not need to see anyone get their pits shaved.  Yuck.  And why would Angie care?  If Whit wants go out looking like that, it's on her.  I wouldn't get near anyone's pits particularly not someone who is capable of taking care of them herself.

As for Kenny suddenly not liking big girls, that whole thing was fake.  We just have Whitney's word that he said that to her.  Why would he ask her out on a "real date" (not the wedding) if he felt that way?  The whole thing makes no sense.  And the whole plus one thing was silly.  I thought Whit was a modern woman.  Why dd he have to ask her?  Especially when he wasn't even invited to the wedding.

Not sure Hunter's movie premiere was legit.  It looked like they just rented out a small theater to play the scene for the show.

I've said it before, but if the people storyboarding this mess think they can parlay this into getting work on scripted shows, they are delusional.  I could write a more coherent story without even trying.

• Like 5

Now, about the armpit hair. After my bf and I graduated from college and after we both worked a year (waitress and construction) and saved our money we went to Europe. In Scandinavia we saw lots of women with long arm pit hair and since the ones we saw had white blond it looked attractive. When we got back I decided to grow mine and bleach it if necessary. Nope, didn't work out. Never smelled exactly clean.

Did anyone catch which two places on her body she didn't want any hair? Does anyone wonder how she was able to maintain the area which isn't visible to casual observers? I suspect she was making that part up to be provocative.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

I've said it before, but if the people storyboarding this mess think they can parlay this into getting work on scripted shows, they are delusional.  I could write a more coherent story without even trying.

I think it would be so much fun @Meow Mix.

Lock friends in a room with some alcohol and a huge dry-erase board and brainstorm ideas like Whitney gets a concussion and meets a hot first responder or Whitney gets arrested for suspected shoplifting, but she's innocent or Glen starts dating a woman exactly Whit's age.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
17 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

As for Kenny suddenly not liking big girls, that whole thing was fake.  We just have Whitney's word that he said that to her.  Why would he ask her out on a "real date" (not the wedding) if he felt that way?  The whole thing makes no sense.  And the whole plus one thing was silly.  I thought Whit was a modern woman.  Why dd he have to ask her?  Especially when he wasn't even invited to the wedding.

Every "love interest" Whitney has ever had on this show is fake.  And if the family really wanted him to date her, I'd like to think they'd leave it alone and let them get to know each other.  Instead they all sit around the table demanding that he ask her out.  But they did tell him he was invited to the wedding so that he had to invite her to be his date.

• Like 7
On 7/24/2024 at 9:37 PM, Me from ME said:

Did anyone catch which two places on her body she didn't want any hair? Does anyone wonder how she was able to maintain the area which isn't visible to casual observers? I suspect she was making that part up to be provocative.

She probably has it done professionally. 

• Like 3
On 7/24/2024 at 1:22 PM, princelina said:

Has anyone ever heard of Hunter's movie?  I'm not into movies, and fast forward through ALL commercials, so I'm rarely aware of any movie coming out.  I tried to watch the trailer, but am also a big scaredy cat so I couldn't make it through 😄

Here's what IMDB has for Hunter Thore.   
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6495956/

• Like 3

No episode 4 thread? Not surprised. I kept getting distracted. Only remember that everyone looked cute in their costumes. Thinking, 'why is no one holding that adorable baby so the parents can eat a hot meal!?'  And, wow, their Dad was being really creepy about Karen. Run, girl.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, MisterJay said:

That dress the new girlfriend had on was SOOOO totally inappropriate for a first date/meet-the-family type of event. All that exposed boob was absolutely cringeworthy 

While there may have been a bit much exposed boob, I thought the dress was entirely appropriate for going to a gala/opening...it just happened that it was also the first time she was meeting Hunter and his family. And what is with two grown adults who are serious about each other talking for a year without meeting, when they live with only one (reasonably small) state in between them.

On 7/24/2024 at 8:22 PM, Meow Mix said:

As for Kenny suddenly not liking big girls, that whole thing was fake.  We just have Whitney's word that he said that to her.  Why would he ask her out on a "real date" (not the wedding) if he felt that way?  

TLC $$$ will make people do crazy things!

On 7/24/2024 at 8:22 PM, Meow Mix said:

I do not need to see anyone get their pits shaved.  Yuck.  And why would Angie care?  If Whit wants go out looking like that, it's on her.  I wouldn't get near anyone's pits particularly not someone who is capable of taking care of them herself.

Yes, I can't imagine shaving someone else's pits!

On 7/24/2024 at 9:37 PM, Me from ME said:

She said she doesn't like hair on her face or on her "downstairs". I was surprised at her choice of where she does and doesn't shave...not sure why she thinks the pube area needs it but her pits and legs don't.

• Like 2
On 8/1/2024 at 8:15 PM, LuvMyShows said:

While there may have been a bit much exposed boob, I thought the dress was entirely appropriate for going to a gala/opening...it just happened that it was also the first time she was meeting Hunter and his family. And what is with two grown adults who are serious about each other talking for a year without meeting, when they live with only one (reasonably small) state in between them.

TLC $$$ will make people do crazy things!

Yes, I can't imagine shaving someone else's pits!

She said she doesn't like hair on her face or on her "downstairs". I was surprised at her choice of where she does and doesn't shave...not sure why she thinks the pube area needs it but her pits and legs don't.

Well, at least that gets her SOME sort of attention to her 'favorite parts'.

• LOL 1