Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Not MJ coming out of DR worried about Leah. Dammit DR, you were supposed to save Angela but not at the expense of Leah!

And Cam and Chelsie are are on it immediately. MJ now pushing against it like girl you brought it up lol. But everything Chelsie is saying should make MJ look at getting out Chelsie but these people are blind.

Also, boy did Chelsie berating Cam really work out for her because he’s up her ass like I’ve never seen before today. Sigh.

Even in a great season, I can’t get a good endgame/winner. Oh well!

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't believe she might actually put Leah up. It's just mind boggling. And I can't imagine Production wanted it. They fumbled hard lol. You have to be more direct with MJ, she doesn't have much brain activity!

We still have 20-ish hours for Production to get it together and smack Mak with the Chelsie-faced frying pan, lol.  Heck, I'd settle for a Kimo-faced frying pan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't believe she might actually put Leah up. It's just mind boggling. And I can't imagine Production wanted it. They fumbled hard lol. You have to be more direct with MJ, she doesn't have much brain activity!

Grodner must really want Angela here till at least F5 or even F4.  Which I understand.  She's the only really big personality left.  The entertainment/interest factor probably falls greatly if she gets evicted with less than a month of the season left.  Safer bet to keep her in till as close to the endgame as believably possible.

I expect the Diary Room producers to drill Makensy again and again if she ever tries to fall back on evicting Angela before tomorrow.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Case in point.  Makensy is trying to find reasons to put up Leah with Rubina, but Rubina is terrible at this game, so she might almost inadvertently talk Makensy out of it.

Chelsie and Cam will have to get on her again.  If not they, then the Diary Room producers once again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Apparently, Rubina recovered in what she was telling Makensy and gave her even more reasons to nominate Leah.  So now it sounds likely that Makensy will do it.

The problem is that as she continually blabs to herself with other people in the room, some part of Makensy seems to realize just how self-destructive it is and that she's likely to follow Leah out the door.

But Makensy is just one of those panicky players who can't fight against people whom she feels has more social capital than she.  Like Chelsie. 

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4

It’s such a bummer that a season full of vote flips, non-unanimous votes, and fluid alliances is going to end in such a whimper. 

Although I guess this means the veto will be used again, which is pretty crazy. I feel like that’s the real reason Production worked MJ. 

• Like 4

Well, Makensy confirmed with Rubina that she is more than likely using the Veto tomorrow, and it'll be on Kimo.  Leah will go up in his place.

Makensy had better be prepared to kiss Leah and Angela's votes goodbye if she does this.  Not that I think that she'll make the F2 if she does do this, because Chelsie and Cam, unbeknownst to her, are now agreeing to target her next, even over Angela.

• Mind Blown 5

In a season filled with bad HoHs, this is sadly not even the WORST HoH, and yet, it is also a pretty hilariously bad HoH. 

Fuck the DR for fucking shit up by trying to save Angela. They can't have wanted Leah out, could they? This is just some bad luck, right? 

There is still time for Production to rig this up to save Leah if they're so inclined.  They could just cancel the first eviction and let her right back into the house and make the second eviction a TRUE DE - let the HOH nominate 3 people and the HGs vote on who to save.  Whomever gets the most votes stays and the other two are evicted.

I'm manifesting this now...  Leah is returned to the House, knowing who engineered her eviction, she or Angela win HOH and put Cam, Mak & Chelsie up for eviction.  Kimo & Rubina are confused by Julie's instructions on what they're voting for and they, stupidly, say they're voting to evict Cam because they have no relationship with him, and thus Cam stays while Chelsie & Mak are sent packing.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

So what do you all think is going on with Cam? Is he aware that Chelsie has a crush on him and he is avoiding the subject or does he have absolutely no idea and honestly thinks that Chelsie is worried about their alliance?

I think Cam is pretty damn clueless - assuming he’s not UTTERLY clueless, which might be a bit of a leap.

3 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

This was the latest Chelsie meltdown about Cam that I knew about. I’m not sure if there was a more recent one.

At this point Cam might be amenable to voting out Chelsie, if for no other reason than to get a break from her near-constant fucking nagging.

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

What has Cam actually done this entire game?

Converted oxygen into carbon dioxide, and pizza into shit; other than that, not much.  Cam makes an ottoman look engaged.

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Converted oxygen into carbon dioxide, and pizza into shit; other than that, not much.  Cam makes an ottoman look engaged.

I was working on a list of meaningless activities, but no need. You've covered it quite well. Although the one positive thing Cam may have done is irritate Chelsie. Since we're possibly about to lose Angela, I'm hoping a few more Makensey massages or Leah flirtations will provoke Chelsie into assuming the Crazy Eyes Memorial Tiara. A few more unhinged outbursts would be a delightful cherry on this already messy sundae of a season.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Oh, God.  The crazy delusions of this woman.

Makensy is talking to Kimo now, and the things that she's saying have me fully believing that HoHitis has really set in for her.

First, after a talk with Leah in which she tried to get her to Veto Angela and put up Rubina and apparently not suggest Cam, she believes that Leah has a F2 with Cam.  (WTF, Makensy?!)

She also doesn't know whether it's true that Leah isn't coming after her.  Well, Makensy, a clue to Leah not coming after you is that when she was HoH, she . . . didn't come after you.

Jesus Christ.  Are the Diary Room interviewers filling her head with BS to make sure that Chelsie wins the game?

Makensy then tells Kimo that he deserves to win the game over Leah.  Uh . . . Kimo, who's been a dud since the Cedric blindside, deserves to win over Leah, who's won competitions and made moves?  Huh?

Then, she says that Cam is pestering her to get Leah out, but at the same time she is convinced that he is working with Leah.

Now she is saying that if she scumbags Leah, she only loses her vote, but gains the votes of all the remaining houseguests.

She is out of her mind.

Kimo is literally telling her it is sort of crazy, but do it, anyway.

Kimo then pretty much confirms to Makensy that neither Angela nor Leah is coming after her.  They don't intend to.  But it's like shouting at a rock.  A dumb rock.

Hello?  Makensy?  Do you understand yet?  Even Kimo is telling you facts.

Makensy is now worried about being a target next week, so that's why she wants to put up Leah.

So instead of just Angela being after her (which she's not), she would make sure that Leah would be, too, if she stayed.

Now Makensy is saying that she is pissed that she has to use the Veto.  But, like . . . what is going on?  From where did this pressure come?  I know that Chelsie and Cam wanted Leah out, but this past day, Makensy has gone from resolutely wanting Angela out to feeling like she has to get out Leah.  It was the same when Quinn got sent out.

Either Makensy is legitimately insane or there's some strong influence protecting Angela.

Now Makensy is saying that Leah told Chelsie that that T'Kor was her ride or die.

Like, on what planet does that make sense?

It's painful and embarrassing listening to Makensy tank her own game based on nothing but wild speculation.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

This may be the longest stretch I have gone without watching feeds. I  haven't seen these people since they were sleeping on backyard cots, Jankie was still janking, and T'Kor was doing her best Snuffleupagus impression. 

Granted, I have been distracted with online car shopping (new Subaru Forester, here we come!) but a Makensey HoH? Ssnzzkcsskk... whaa? Sorry, I think I nodded off for a minute. A Makensey veto win? SSNZZKCSSZZK... yeah, I'm out for the duration.

Someone please wake me when someone interesting does something interesting.

• Like 4

The only good that might come from this mess is watching Leah realize just how bad her HOH was and next week I think MJ will be facing the same thing when Chelsie/Cam throw her ass on the block and evict her.

What is it with these people and their Chelsie worship?!?!!!!

The house is full of dumbass morons who make move after move that’s against their own best interest  🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The key thing to remember about players like Chelsie is that ALL of the greats played against morons. Most BB HGs are morons. So I don't think it takes too much away from Chelsie's inevitable win that she's doing it against morons. 

It's still very impressive. I'd put her up there with Derrick/Hayden/Maggie (and, depending on my mood, Xavier). Someone who ran a major alliance without any real hiccups, and got the alliance to fall over themselves to bring their leader to the end.

(My Xavier concern is, well, he really didn't LEAD the Cookout, but...at the same time, he basically WAS The Cookout's de facto leader, as shown by everyone falling over themselves to protect him, so while it doesn't always feel right to me to call him the Cookout's leader, he basically was. There was never a moment where it seemed like he was ever in any danger). 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

In a season filled with bad HoHs, this is sadly not even the WORST HoH, and yet, it is also a pretty hilariously bad HoH. 

I think this has got to be the worst. Quinn sending home Joseph wasn't great but Joseph didn't even actually want to work with Quinn and he was a terrible competitor. MJ is nomming the only 2 people left that don't want her evicted asap and who can actually win comps to protect her. It's a disaster. And it annoys the ever loving shit out of me that the audience will give Chelsie credit for it when in actuality Chelsie really wasn't getting to MJ at all but then Production stepped in.

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

So I don't think it takes too much away from Chelsie's inevitable win that she's doing it against morons. 

What takes away from it imo is that the 2 biggest reasons she's made it so far have literally nothing to do with her own gameplay. She better cut T'Kor a check! And like I said above, even this week, she was not making headway with MJ on getting rid of Leah but Production stepped in to fuck with MJ's mind.

• Like 3

I hate this time of the season. Though I haven’t been watching the show I read here. That is actually the only reason I know BB is on. 

Hope this doesn’t mean people will start to disappear more than they already have.  I enjoy you all too much. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I hate this time of the season.

Yea I mean it's just the nature of the show that the last month is going to be boring. Usually everything is just so set by now that it's almost impossible for things to change. Although, last week Leah really had a shot to change the endgame up but she played scared. Even this week, MJ could have played safe and there still would have been a shot at something changing next week but she decided to blow her game up and hand Chelsie the win on an actual silver platter instead.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

OK, I saw that it was just the announcer saying it at the end of last night's episode. Yea, I'm assuming it's literally just the movie night, which would maybe be the most egregious misrepresentation ever lol. But like there's not time for them to do anything else for the Wednesday episode. Unless there's a twist at the veto ceremony today. But you'd think Julie would have announced anything big on the live show.

• Like 1

Wait, apparently Chelsie slept in the HOH with MJ last night. OK, I gotta give her credit for that. Leah got lazy. She should have been on MJ all week. Sure, she couldn't have seen it coming that MJ would make a catastrophically stupid, game ending move but she should have known it was possible, especially seeing Chelsie camped out with her like Leah used to do to HOHs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

I forgot Thursday is the DE also so like I think the ‘trick’ might just be the movie night. That really makes zero sense though. If it’s actually something big then it’ll be pretty obvious they made it up on the fly.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Announcer guy said, “What trick does Ainsley have up her simulated sleeve?”

They replaced all the butter in the house with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Let's watch to see if they figure it out!

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

They replaced all the butter in the house with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Let's watch to see if they figure it out!

And when they do, they just… can’t believe it!! 🤯

Maybe Ainsley’s twist will just be a DE announcement— to us, presumably not the house. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Veto meeting is over.  Kimo is down, and Leah is now up.  So we can consider Makensy's game officially dead.

Leah is crying in the unicorn room, and Angela trying to comfort her.  Leah is upset that she didn't do what she should've last week and instead tried to curry favor since she's had Makensy's back the entire game.  Angela is crying, too, and with actual tears this time!

Chelsie was outside trying to tell Rubina and Cam about how Leah is so horrible or whatever, but I wasn't listening to it.  It's more of her lies that they all stupidly believe.  Angela is crying beside Leah while she is upset about sending T'kor home over the rest of it.

All the non-Angela/Leah people have now gone up to HoH to comfort MJ, who is lying in the HOH bed crying.  These fucking dumbasses.  Now they're mad that Leah didn't hug Makensy (uh . . . why would she?!) and how she's the only person who has never done that!

I can't listen to the HoH room.  I just know it's gotta be awful and constant Leah bashing.  Leah is very upset about being the one to send out T'kor.  She couldn't have beaten her and got focused on that with that trio, when she should've recognized that even if T'kor wouldn't take her to the end and she would lose to her, at least she made her feel included at times.

I had to peek in, and Chelsie is telling Makensy that if roles were reversed, Leah would've been way harsher and how she would've done the same thing.  SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO IT LAST WEEK, YOU DUMB TWIT!

Makensy looks like she regrets it.  She appears very upset.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Well, Makensy apparently told Angela that Leah is going up, so it's a done deal.  Angela is not happy about that.

The ONE time since I’ve been on vacation with no access to feeds I wish I had access to feeds. Poor Angela, she probably thought her conversation with Makensy would be Makensy telling her she was using veto on her! Because that’s usually how these things have gone for Angela.

Leah is called to the Diary Room, so Angela goes up to the HoH room to end the pity party.

Once Angela arrives, Makensy asks Angela if Leah's pissed, and Angela says, "She's really hurt, and I don't blame her."  Makensy is now saying, "Well, I was hurt with everything she was saying," and that Leah would've voted her out, while Makensy would've never done that.  Rich coming from Makensy moments after she fucking nominated Leah!

They're discussing how the Veto has always been used, and the game is just being played differently this season.  Makensy said she couldn't make personal decisions anymore and had to make game ones.  Yeeeeaaaahhhh, keep telling yourself that, girl.  Angela looks absolutely devastated.  I don't think I've seen her look this sad yet.  This was not only a betrayal to Leah, but to her, too.  She burned them both big-time, and she still doesn't realize it.

Chelsie left, and everyone is staring around silent.  Makensy sends everyone out so she can talk with Angela.

Makensy apologizes to Angela, but says that she'll be safe this week.  She wants to know what they discussed just now, and Angela says that Leah is hurt, crying, and says that she can't believe this, because Makensy had her back the entire season.  Makensy says that she's confused, because she believes that everyone said that, and how she painted Makensy as a showmance to Cam. Angela said, "To who?"  She never said that to me!  Makensy says, "Well, she said it to me!"  You dumb little fuck.

Now the problem is that there are so many narratives being thrown around and how everyone says stuff that all adds up.  Angela said that she doesn't understand why Leah wouldn't have told her any of that.  "I've proven over and over that I keep my mouth shut!" Angela says.  She does balance it out by saying Leah knows she loves Makensy, so maybe she wouldn't tell her.

Makensy said she still doesn't know what's true or not, because when she talks to Leah, things don't always add up.  She says that a big thing is the personal stuff (she just talked about how she's not playing personal about four minutes ago).  Said that Leah would've voted Makensy home over Angela or Tucker back in week six, and she knows it because people in the house who also would've voted Makensy out told her.

LISTEN TO YOUR DUMB FUCKING SELF, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

Makensy now says that Chelsie really wanted to work with Leah and tried so hard and how she really trusted Leah.  Shut the fuck up, girl.  That's not true at all.  Now Makensy believes that Leah had a three-hour conversation with Chelsie when she tried really hard to make a F2 with Chelsie.  Angela just says, "Wow" and acts like she gets it.  (She knows that that's another lie, though.)

Angela says that even if Leah said and did things to hurt her, she still cannot say Leah's name on eviction night.  Makensy says "That's the main reason I didn't take you off, so you don't have to vote."  (So this confirms that, yes, Kimo came down.) Angela starts laughing and says, "Oh, yeah.  I don't."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Makensy is pumping herself up to Angela, saying all sorts of shit about what Leah has or hasn't said, and how Leah only wanted to work with her because she lost Quinn and Joseph, etc., etc., etc.  She's so hung up on all the dumbest shit that she will find any way to rationalize this, even if she follows Leah out the door on Thursday.

Wow.  Makensy has sunk to new levels of stupid.  That’s quite an achievement.

• Like 4

Makensy is seriously going all the way back to the first few days of this game to complain about who was or wasn't in a showmance and that Leah thinks that she was really more compatible with Matt than Makensy was.  She's so hung up on the dumbest little shit that she's trying to use as explanation for this move, since she has to know somewhere inside that it was moronic.

Chelsie, Rubina, Kimo, and Cam are outside talking about nothing.  What a dull-ass F4 that would be.  But sadly, they made a F4 alliance a day or two ago that might come to fruition now, thanks to Makensy's stupidity.

• Like 1

Makensy started to wrap this up ten minutes ago, getting to her feet, walking around, giving Angela signals that she can leave.

. . . But she won't stop talking long enough to end her own monologue.  Angela is still politely sitting on the couch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was wrong.  Makensy might actually be one of the worst players ever, not just a normal bad player.  Angela asked her how this might look to the jury, and Makensy made a comment about how she wants a tougher jury vote for herself in the end.  That is one of the dumbest things anyone's ever said on BB.  We're only at F7, and she's already telegraphed that she's going to pull a Woo.  Or, to use BB names, a Cody.

Makensy is seriously the most self-absorbed of the whole lot.  She just goes round and round forever, making no sense except to say that everything is about her and how unfair she's been treated and how righteous and good she is and her, her, her.  Such a child.

At least Leah, to her credit, recognizes that she fucked up last week and, rather than go with her gut, just let Chelsie manipulate her.  Late, but that awareness and self-judgment is rare in this house.  Or . . . on BB, in general.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Chelsie, Rubina, Kimo, and Cam are outside talking about nothing.  What a dull-ass F4 that would be.  But sadly, they made a F4 alliance a day or two ago that might come to fruition now, thanks to Makensy's stupidity.

It's incredibly boring, and they're all handing the win to Chelsie for no good reason, but to be frank, top four is a pretty fantastic result for Kimo and Rubina, right? So it's hard to even be too pissed at them. And heck, all they need to do is win F3 HoH and one of them will make the finals (although I guess I wouldn't put it past Rubina to vote herself out if she wins F3 HoH because Chelsie deserves it more). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Well, kudos to Angela for bucking up, accepting that her game is not over yet (even though Leah's more or less is), and joining the group conversation, being upbeat like everything's fine.  All she can do at the moment. 

And the others actually seem to be enjoying her company, for once, so that's good.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4