Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's BAFFLING. Has she spoken to Angela yet? Maybe she can knock some sense in to her. 

Apparently her first 1-on-1 was with Angela. It wasn’t on feeds.

It really is baffling. Cam and MJ literally said to put up T’Kor (maybe Chelsie too I haven’t see anything about their convo) yet T’Kor, Rubina, and Kimo didn’t name Chelsie as someone she should nom. Like how much more info do you need that Chelsie is the most insulated person in the game? 

And I get that it would be scary to go after someone that powerful but you have nothing to fucking lose and everything to gain like come on!

Leah is picking her nose with a qtip. I have no words lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Are noms still going to be today considering the long endurance comp where apparently Leah was holding up a marshmallow for 9h to win plus the relocation to the by. They’re really going to be slumming it this week, even the porta shower doesn’t work, wtf BB!

• Mind Blown 1

Is it just me (and my wishful thinking) or might there actually be a bit of friction sparking between Rubina and T'Kor?  It looks like some has been starting since she called T'Kor out over something last week.  Something that T'Kor did not like.

I think that Rubina has come to realize that T'Kor is going to outlast her and Kimo and be able to coast while they get picked off and fight for their lives.  And that naturally rubs her the wrong way, especially when T'Kor apparently gets kind of cocky and starts talking about her jury resume and never being nominated.

But I doubt that Rubina thinks that T'Kor is doing it deliberately (even though it's clear that she is), and even if she did, Rubina isn't the kind of player or person to turn and try and throw T'Kor under the bus (even though she absolutely should).  And T'Kor's social standing is strong enough that it probably wouldn't work if she tried.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Now there’s a statement I never expected to read….

That's just how bad her logic is here!

"Well, the rest of the house wants Rubina and Kimo nominations since I'm not an option, so I guess I'll just...go along with them for some fucking reason."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's just how bad her logic is here!

"Well, the rest of the house wants Rubina and Kimo nominations since I'm not an option, so I guess I'll just...go along with them for some fucking reason."

Frankly, that’s exactly WHY I thought a Chelsie/T’Kor nom pairing would be a good choice for Leah.  Consider the numbers:

1. The House is down to 8 HGs now, which - when you subtract the HoH and the Block noms - means (a) the next eviction will be decided by 5 votes, and (b) 3 votes will evict.
  2. The AllianceMania of the early days has how settled down to two primarily significant factions - Kimo, Rubina, and T’Kor versus Chelsie, Cam, and Mak - with Angela and Leah both surviving as outliers floating between the two.
  3. The 3-strong core of both primary factions dictates that if one of them can manage to avoid Block nomination of ANY of its members, then those HGs will control the eviction vote - and, most likely, the rest of the season.
  4. Best sense, then, would be to nominate one from each of the Three - and if you’re going to do THAT, then you best go after the linchpin that holds each alliance together.  In this case those noms would be Chelsie from one, and T’Kor from the other.

On the surface it looks like such a move would be BB suicide, but look closer.  Post-eviction, the House will consist of:

• One intact set of three (call them the Intact) 
  • One set of two: the remnants of the set of three who just had a member  evicted (Remnants)
  • Another set of two: Angela and Leah (Floaters)

Now who’s Intact and who isn’t doesn’t really matter, because the outcome will most likely be the same regardless:

1. If the Intact win the next HoH, logic would dictate they immediately target the Remnant for elimination before they can regroup, recruit the Floaters, and regain numerical superiority.
  2. If the Remnant win the next HoH, they should immediately target the Intact for nomination/elimination to nullify their chokehold on the next eviction vote.
  3. If Angela (since Leah can’t play in the next HoH comp) wins next HoH, then she and Leah have an opportunity to recruit the Remnant - and establish a new 4-strong dominant alliance in the House.

So - all things considered, going after Chelsie and T’Kor might actually be Leah’s best bet.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Eh...  If we wind up with Kimo & Rubina noms, it just means Kimo is going to get evicted.  

What's amazing to me is that Cam isn't recognizing that he and Kimo are endangered species in the house as the two remaining men.  There may not be a formal women's alliance but how do you look around and see that 75% of the remaining HGs are women and not feel like, maybe, just maybe, you're going to be expendable first, ahead of all the other women in the house?  Especially since these women have not fallen into the usual, super-catty trap that most BB female HGs fall into of taking each other out because of showmances or petty, girl-on-girl crime.  This is, for BB, an unusual group of emotionally mature women with regard to their relationships with other women.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Eh...  If we wind up with Kimo & Rubina noms, it just means Kimo is going to wind up getting evicted.  

What's amazing to me is that Cam isn't recognizing that he and Kimo are endangered species in the house as the two remaining men.  There may not be a formal women's alliance but how do you look around and see that 75% of the remaining HGs are women and not feel like, maybe, just maybe, you're going to be expendable first, ahead of all the other women in the house?  Especially since these women have not fallen into the usual, super-catty trap that most BB female HGs fall into of taking each other out because of showmances or petty, girl-on-girl crime.  This is, for BB, an unusual group of emotionally mature women with regard to their relationships with other women.

I can't be the only one to find this group of women refreshing for a BB cast.  Very little cattiness, and more talking to each other like adults.

• Like 2

I think Rubina is one of the noms. The camera wws isolating on her and T’Kor and I think T’Kor said she was doing so well and Rubin’s said she just had to enjoy herself and there were only so many options. And since they aren’t mutually consoling each other, I don’t think T’Kor is a nom.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think Rubina is one of the noms. The camera wws isolating on her and T’Kor and I think T’Kor said she was doing so well and Rubin’s said she just had to enjoy herself and there were only so many options. And since they aren’t mutually consoling each other, I don’t think T’Kor is a nom.

Confirmed.  Leah is a Cedric-style wuss.  It's Kimo and Rubina.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Confirmed.  Leah is a Cedric-style wuss.  It's Kimo and Rubina.

Prayer circle for Rubina to win veto.  Force Leah into putting T'Kor up.  And then, pray these HGs grow some brains and complete the BD golden parachute opportunity presented to them.

• Like 1

Leah before winning HOH: “I’ll put up Chelsie and T’Kor and screw one on ones and I’ll lock myself in the HOH”!

Leah after winning HOH, basically: Well, after talking to a bunch of people one on one, Rubina and Kimo noms make the most sense, and I’m sure this will work out well for me.

Although I give her a bit of a pass in that the fact that everyone is locked outside really changes the dynamic. It’s hard to scheme and hide where everyone can see you.

Poor Angela, she can’t sneak around making up new alliances in her head.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Poor Angela, she can’t sneak around making up new alliances in her head.

To give her credit, she's been remarkably, impressively calm in this setting.  No paranoia of which to speak.  Since she and Leah had their makeup talk, she's actually been very calm over the last several days.

Well, for further proof that Chelsie isn't up, she said to Cam and Makensy, "Noms went to plan."

It's essentially the classic BB "just accept my death, and exit without any hard feelings" loser shit we see so often on this show. It's pathetic, and stupid, and awful, but at the same time, I get it. The house sort of gets to your head like this. 

Notice how Rubina and Kimo even seemed to be resigned to it? They're, like, "Eh, whatever, we're fucked, so we'll just accept it." How in the fucking WORLD did neither Rubina nor Kimo even ATTEMPT to sway her? It's like their brains couldn't even fathom making the synapses to say, "Well, you COULD nominate Chelsie and Cam or Chelsie and Makensy, since they just eliminated Quinn in an attempt to fuck you over." 

I can't understand it myself, but I guess the house just breaks you down. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
On 9/6/2024 at 3:32 PM, Brian Cronin said:

threw a dummy in front of a Trolley car, hoping to cause a derailment (it didn't, but it DID break a cable) and for the trolley driver (and all the passengers) to think they just killed a person. 

Damn, Meet Me in Saint Louis is wild 

also, I forgot to quote it, but your Simpsons reference earlier made my day! 

I check in to feeds. There is a big blue-and-white checkerboard. Around the checkerboard are several cots, each with a gray pillow and brown blanket. From the angle presented, it appears that five cots are inhabited with sleeping houseguests and two are empty. 

This is a very boring feeds view. I'll check back later later, but right now it looks like Leah HoH=HG snoozefest.

30 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Notice how Rubina and Kimo even seemed to be resigned to it? They're, like, "Eh, whatever, we're fucked, so we'll just accept it." How in the fucking WORLD did neither Rubina nor Kimo even ATTEMPT to sway her? It's like their brains couldn't even fathom making the synapses to say, "Well, you COULD nominate Chelsie and Cam or Chelsie and Makensy, since they just eliminated Quinn in an attempt to fuck you over."

I don't really think that there's anything that they could've done.  Just as T'Kor continues throwing her game away to please Chelsie, Leah is doing whatever she can to please Cam.  And in her case, that's not putting up anyone from their trio.

I don't know how Leah went from wanting to swing for the fences to such a wuss, but that might be one reason.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

Rubber ducks: Production has plenty of leftovers from BB22 All Stars. Remember the bathroom? This is less of a pool decoration than a repurposing. (And an answer to the question "Why did you buy so many ducks? Didn't you measure the damn wall?")

Leah's noms: Not surprised that she would chicken out a bit, given than anyone who is not voted out will certainly come after her. I assume she's thinking that if she focuses on one side of the house, her antagonists will also be limited to that side. Still. I would love her to take on both sides, since both sides are certain to come after her regardless. And although she is unaware, making the big move now could make her the MVP of the season. 

Do it, Obi-wan Princess Leah. You're our only hope.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Well, for further proof that Chelsie isn't up, she said to Cam and Makensy, "Noms went to plan."

I’m actually cool with the noms because it goes with what I previously wished, that she’d do exactly what Chelsei did last week and nominate 2 safe options that gives Chelsei the feeling that she’s still in charge and then backdoor her like she did Quinn. Maybe I’m deluded or wishfully hoping but I get the feeling that Leah is just acting dumb. That being said, my scenario can still backfire, because Chelsei is no Quinn and can win veto and avoid being bd’d but in that case Chelsei would never guess she was Leah’s target and at least I’ll know that Leah tried and didn’t just let Chesei coast to the win. Chelsei was my 2nd favorite after Tucker but I absolutely don’t want her to coast. Leah has come out of the shadows and shown me she can be a worthy opponent to Chelsei so I hope she proves it with this HoH. They’re both smart women imo and this maybe the 1st season where a women’s alliance comes to fruition and not because they actively tried to form one but because the men were such bad players that they just delivered the game to the women. Anyway, just my opinion, but most of my wishes this season have been manifested and that’s not normal so I’m not stopping now.🤞

• Like 3

Leah unfortunately seems to have only momentary insights into the reality of the game dynamics, moments of clarity where she tells Angela that T'Kor and Chelsie have to go up that are sadly quickly erased by her convincing herself she's in a better position than she is. Over the past two weeks she has thought that Joseph was staying, that Quinn was staying, and that Angela would be a reliable ally. I don't think she understands how bad her position would have been this week if she hadn't won, because she seems very quick to accept others' apologies and excuses if they're in line with what she wants to hear. 

The difference between the Quinn backdoor and this is that Chelsie had the votes to get Quinn out. If Leah backdoors T'Kor at this point, she's likely just sending whomever is sitting next to her home. Her better bet would be to nom Chelsie next to Rubina/Kimo and presumably have a two-two vote with Angela as the tiebreaker--though I could see T'Kor saving Chelsie in that scenario. But at least you've then forced T'Kor to flip on an ally to do so, thereby hurting her win equity slightly. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, Rodney said:

I think that Rubina has come to realize that T'Kor is going to outlast her and Kimo and be able to coast while they get picked off and fight for their lives.  And that naturally rubs her the wrong way ...

Well then, maybe Rubina should do something about it. But she's useless. Don't blame T'Kor because she's a better player and has dragged you this far lol.

7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Although I give her a bit of a pass in that the fact that everyone is locked outside really changes the dynamic. It’s hard to scheme and hide where everyone can see you.

Yea, everyone being stuck outside makes going with something easy more appealing.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This! I do think that if T'Kor and her minions would have offered some other names, Leah would have maybe felt like she could actually go after Chelsie. But since they wouldn't throw CCM utb, Leah was probably even more afraid that nomming any of them would blow up in her face since clearly they're protected on all sides.

2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I’m actually cool with the noms because it goes with what I previously wished, that she’d do exactly what Chelsei did last week and nominate 2 safe options that gives Chelsei the feeling that she’s still in charge and then backdoor her like she did Quinn. Maybe I’m deluded or wishfully hoping but I get the feeling that Leah is just acting dumb.

I so wanted this to be true but I think Leah just wants to play it safe and wait for the day she's evicted, unfortunately.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I so wanted this to be true but I think Leah just wants to play it safe and wait for the day she's evicted, unfortunately.

Welcome to the Big Brother jury phase, where they stop caring and just line up nice and orderly for their eviction.

They need to stop telling the HGs when the jury phase starts. Just don't announce it, leave them in the dark. Is it a seven person jury? A nine? Five? Three? Can't play for jury spots if you don't know how many there are. More of them might show more hustle. I know that being outside makes it a low energy week but it's always disappointing when most of them seem content with their jury house Vrbo, stipend, and summer vacay. Pre-jury was fun! Bring back that energy.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I don't really even think these people were just playing for jury. And most of them aren't now. I'll give CCM credit, they threw the other side, including T'Kor, right utb to Leah. As they should! Kimo is just a lazy player. He has been all season. Once he hooked himself to T'Kor and saw she could drag him along he just stopped playing. I think Rubina is maybe afraid of showing anything other than happy positivity vibes because of her 'brand' online. T'Kor is ruthless and has that sort of intangible mist so she probably could have be an incredible player, but I think she must have only seen BB23 and decided that she wanted to emulate that 'cause' style of gameplay.

Leah fought SO hard all season to not be nominated and then got actual power and did nothing with it. It's odd. So I do think she might have just wanted that jury house bonus.

Angela obviously isn't playing for jury. She might have more of a drive to actually win than anyone else except maybe Chelsie. 

Angela for next HOH! But watch her disappoint me like Leah did lol.

• Like 3

I'm sorry, I just can't get over Leah not targeting Chelsie. She knows Chelsie didn't like her and was shit talking her early on. She knows Chelsie was responsible for her 2 allies getting evicted back-to-back. She knows Chelsie sat there and berated her just last week. She knows she was a possible backdoor option for Chelsie last week as well because Chelsie straight up told her. Like sweetie what the fuck are you doing lol?

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Welcome to the Big Brother jury phase, where they stop caring and just line up nice and orderly for their eviction.

I knew this would be a bore without Tucker around to go after Chelsie.  He was the only one who would.  But T'Kor crowned Chelsie the winner the day she stupidly nominated her ally, Tucker.  It was all over then.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This was really the week to be able to get Chelsie out. Against T’Kor or maybe Rubina this week was basically the only way you could even hope to have the votes against her. Next week she’ll stay against anyone. 

ETA: Also, this season has decidedly not been a bore since Tucker left imo. Like not even a little bit. 

And to be fair, even if Tucker was here, the endgame of BB is pretty much always going to be boring. I’d rather watch Leah be an absolute idiot than Tucker comp out personally.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sorry, I just can't get over Leah not targeting Chelsie. She knows Chelsie didn't like her and was shit talking her early on. She knows Chelsie was responsible for her 2 allies getting evicted back-to-back. She knows Chelsie sat there and berated her just last week. She knows she was a possible backdoor option for Chelsie last week as well because Chelsie straight up told her. Like sweetie what the fuck are you doing lol?

Yeah, it really boggles the mind. I mean, as noted, Rubina, Kimo and T'Kor ALSO wouldn't put Chelsie's name out there, which is also extremely pathetic (apparently T'Kor's deal with Chelsie that only lasted until the jury phase is now simply indefinite on T'Kor's part, while Chelsie was throwing T'Kor under the bus), but it's still very, very stupid.

Right now Leah could be in the fucking MAJORITY of the house, but has decided to just "die with dignity." It's pathetic, pathetic bullshit, but pretty par for the course for BB at this point in the game, where people just resign themselves to their fate for...reasons. 

Andy in BB15 was, like, the only person who ever actually challenged this way of thinking. 

• Like 7
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And to be fair, even if Tucker was here, the endgame of BB is pretty much always going to be boring. I’d rather watch Leah be an absolute idiot than Tucker comp out personally.

If Tucker were here, the endgame is that Tucker wins. He beats everyone in the F2 and wins enough comps to make himself immune, just like Jag did last year. 

That's why I was never as down on T'Kor's HOH as everyone else. If you don't get Tucker out, no one else has a chance of winning. And it's overly confident, maybe even arrogant, to assume you'll get more than one shot to do it, as we learned last season. By getting rid of Tucker, T'Kor cleared a path to get to the end for herself, dependent on her own merit rather than Tucker's whims. Two weeks out from his eviction, and she's in a very strong spot unless Chelsie turns on her. 

38 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right now Leah could be in the fucking MAJORITY of the house, but has decided to just "die with dignity." It's pathetic, pathetic bullshit, but pretty par for the course for BB at this point in the game, where people just resign themselves to their fate for...reasons. 

I don't think she realizes that she's sealing her fate, though. I think she believes she's okay with Chelsie's side of the house and that they'll be targeting the remainder of the trio next week. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

That's why I was never as down on T'Kor's HOH as everyone else. If you don't get Tucker out, no one else has a chance of winning. And it's overly confident, maybe even arrogant, to assume you'll get more than one shot to do it, as we learned last season. By getting rid of Tucker, T'Kor cleared a path to get to the end for herself, dependent on her own merit rather than Tucker's whims. Two weeks out from his eviction, and she's in a very strong spot unless Chelsie turns on her. 

I agree. T’Kor had already set herself up well so she didn’t need Tucker. And long term she couldn’t beat him.

I don't think she realizes that she's sealing her fate, though. I think she believes she's okay with Chelsie's side of the house and that they'll be targeting the remainder of the trio next week. 

Yea, Leah can see CCM are the more powerful trio so she’s playing the weak game of hoping keeping them safe will mean they’ll keep her safe. Plus, to Chelsie’s credit (it’s so smarmy to do it though), she gaslit Leah into thinking Leah was the problem last week. Still, it’s just a weak, safe way to play. I really thought Leah was stronger than that but clearly she isn’t.

• Like 5

You know what, I want T’Kor to win this. I wanna see if she would save Rubina knowing Chelsie would go up. And then if she did save Rubina, I wanna see if Leah would be a dumb dumb again and not even put up Chelsie.

I realized this morning that they don’t even get coffee. I would 100% self evict if I had to do this Jankie week shit.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, I want T’Kor to win this. I wanna see if she would save Rubina knowing Chelsie would go up. And then if she did save Rubina, I wanna see if Leah would be a dumb dumb again and not even put up Chelsie.

Oh, T'Kor would be freaking out all weekend agonizing over what to do.  Which is why I kind of think that she will throw it.

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I realized this morning that they don’t even get coffee. I would 100% self evict if I had to do this Jankie week shit.

No coffee?! Hell no. Jankie Coffee should be shitty Tasters Choice instant grounds and an electric kettle from 1988 that has a 40% chance of starting an electrical fire. I mean, I would still self-evict in that case but if we're going with a theme, at least go 100%.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

I thought yesterday they did have instant coffee because I saw them putting packets into water but I guess it was those electrolyte powder mixes.

I am so serious, I would never be able to do this Jankie twist for a whole week without a major breakdown and give them all props if they get through it without one.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

T'Kor would never ever put her Queen Chelsie in danger.  She is that dumb.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

T'Kor winning, and then not using, the veto, would be so amazing. Come on, BB Gods, you've given us a lot of fun content this year, give us this, as well!

That would absolutely kill her in Kimo and Rubina's esteem if she wins it and doesn't use it on either one of them.

• Like 1

I want Angela to win Veto just so that everyone has to force themselves through one-on-ones with her. She'll feel so important and powerful and annoy the fuck out of everyone else. She'll change her mind 34 times because she saw three ants whispering in the corner by the washing machine and that definitely means that Chelsie is gunning for her. Also because I'm Angela biggest #1 fan - I even sent away for the giant foam finger.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16