Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I can't even IMAGINE being, like, 26 and single, and being stuck in a house 24/7 with someone who was crushing on me. How would it NOT fuck with your head after a while if you really don't HATE them or anything? 

• Like 11
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If Quinn is thinking, he'll stuff himself with milkshakes and triple cheeseburgers in the jury house, so by the time Leah shows up he'll have a little pudge. It might just push her over the edge.

Ffs, where’s the 🤮 emoji!?!

• LOL 5
(edited)

I think Quinn will show Angela what real tears are tonight. The moment Jerry shows up in their house screen to tell them he’s filling in for Julie, Quinn’s face is going to drop like it did when Mak told him she was using the veto. And he had woken up so cheerful, getting ready to brush his teeth and she just sucker punched him in all the right places with that news. He can pretend Jerry is Julie, he’s had so much face work done, he can pass for her or at least a woman and they have the same initials. Nvm, they don’t, I forgot the O’

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2

Here are the houseguests' standings on Jokers:

#1. Tucker (evicted)
#2. Leah
#3. Cedric (evicted)
#4. Matt (evicted)
#5. Makensy
#6. Quinn (evicted)
#7. Rubina
#8. Cam
#9. Kimo
#10. Kenney (evicted)
#11. Joseph (evicted)
#12. Lisa (evicted)
#13. Angela
#14. Chelsie
#15. T'Kor
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

Really saying something that Makensy has finally lost the number-two spot, and how far T'Kor has fallen in fans' eyes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

So all that tells me is the casuals are trapped in the past, because they like people who are evicted more than people who are still in the game. How is that helpful? If they want a meaningful ranking, Jokers should at least limit the options to people who are actually playing.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

These two brother puppies who are bopping each other around the cage are possibly the most adorable things I have ever seen. Switching to a frozen stoic bunny does not negate that, BB. 

Well, I tried, but I’m out. Have to sleep. So help me, if it turns out it was the slip and slide and I was denied the ability to watch these people fall on their ass in real time, I’m going to be SO pissed!! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

So all that tells me is the casuals are trapped in the past, because they like people who are evicted more than people who are still in the game.  ...

I think it is out of sight, out of mind former house guests no longer annoy viewers as much as those still in the house.

More a way to say "I can't stand so-and-so more than I love Matt.

Though Matt might also be up there as a second way to cast an anti-Angela vote as well.

2 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

If it's slip 'n slide, I would guess Makensy would win. It always seems to go to those with long legs.

Cam would probably have a chance at it, too.

• Like 2

Dang. I fell asleep 3 hrs ago because there's figure skating starting in less than an hour and I wanted to be fresh for it. I expected the feeds to be back by the time I woke up to watch FS live tonight, lol.

• Like 1

I decided to take advantage of some old fashioned insomnia to indulge in the feeds.  Nope.  

If we are missing an endurance comp, I'll howl to the moon.  Not that CBS cares.

• Like 3

This was not an eviction episode, it was a prolonged veto episode. So boring.

Kimo saying he wants to "continue representing his community" sounds ridiculous to me. What exactly did Kimo do this week (or all the weeks for that matter) to represent his community in a positive or negative way? Kimo and T'kor are like the strict teacher who arrives in a class when another teacher is sick and interrupts the joy of the kids who thought they'd have a class hour to party. If T'kor and Kimo win the game, what exactly will we remember of the winner of this season?

Can't get over the way Rubina was running after she won the AI arena last week. If someone who didn't know what they were watching saw her, they'd think she had cured cancer or something. Ridiculous, over a game.

(edited)

Wow.  I just checked and the feeds are still on pets.  I think Button Boy forgot to turn the feeds back on because they're never down this long unless something massive happened.

I'll check back in later after the next figure skating competition today ends.

ETA - an hour later and a quick break in skating and still pets...  

Edited by HighQueenEB

Wtf, I was expecting to wake up to a new HoH! 10h so far, not cool BB! Is this all to protect Ainsley’s sub? If it was an endurance, it is tradition to feed it live to us, not that I personally could or would have stayed up but it’s the principle of the matter. 

• Like 3

I would normally be pissed if I missed the slip and slide comp because I looove when the assholes fall on their microphone packs but honestly, Quinn was really the last one I would be cheering for to get a bruised tailbone so if it is that one? I might actually be chill about it. Wow, I did get old.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

If no cameras are on the Houseguests, do they really exist?

If a Cam falls in the woods, does he make a sound?

No, really, does he? Somebody poke him and see if he’s still alive.

I can’t believe feeds are still down. This has to be pressure cooker, right? I can’t think of anything else that would take so long, unless Julie’s Covid infected the entire house and they’re all on lockdown. If it’s pressure cooker and we didn’t get to watch, I will be very very pissed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

According to a rando reddit comment, a Survivor spoiler account (so I don't know how accurate they are but apparently they've spoiled Survivor shit before) is claiming that it's the endurance comp that Jessica won back in BB19 and that it's still going on.

I doubt it but you never know. That one did last an insane amount of time. Weird, it didn't but it seems like it did. That was only a 2 hr one. Did the OTT version go longer?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I can’t think of anything else that would take so long, unless Julie’s Covid infected the entire house and they’re all on lockdown.

When I told my mom this morning the feeds were down all night her first thought was that Julie somehow gave them all Covid lol.

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

According to a rando reddit comment, a Survivor spoiler account (so I don't know how accurate they are but apparently they've spoiled Survivor shit before) is claiming that it's the endurance comp that Jessica won back in BB19 and that it's still going on.

I doubt it but you never know. That one did last an insane amount of time.

What was that comp?

24 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Maybe an injury or a twist that requires us to wait until Sunday to find it out.

You’d think they’d tell us if the feeds were gonna be down until Sunday because of the twist. 

I am confused by the new twist though. Jerry said there would be a ‘challenge’ in Sunday’s ep. And Ainsley is gone but there’s a new, lesser AI robot now. Like what lol?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What was that comp?

What's The Hold Up - they had to keep the button pressed in with a stick while they dumped garbage around them and I think Zero Stars guy yelled shit. I was wrong about the length, though.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am confused by the new twist though. Jerry said there would be a ‘challenge’ in Sunday’s ep. And Ainsley is gone but there’s a new, lesser AI robot now. Like what lol?

I'm putting money on a Zingbot reward challenge. Is there a robot/AI themed show or movie coming out soon? Is it time to pretend they care about the new CBS drama coming this fall?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

My guess why the feeds are still off?  TPTB couldn’t keep the interior House mics from picking up the swearing of the set crew outside as they finish tearing down the set they spent THREE M@#$&%§¥€!%@ING DAYS to build, for it to only be used for about 10 minutes max.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why would they?

Why would they not honestly? Keeping Leah, Angela, and Quinn in the dark was not the best jury management.

If the feeds don’t come back to Leah or Angela as HOH then I don’t want them lol.

I simply can’t imagine an HOH comp would last this long unless it’s Pressure Cooker and I can’t imagine they wouldn’t announce that or not let us watch so I think something else is going on. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I simply can’t imagine an HOH comp would last this long unless it’s Pressure Cooker and I can’t imagine they wouldn’t announce that or not let us watch so I think something else is going on. 

Yeah, nothing about this makes any sense. 

Has to have been Slip 'n Slide and Angela wound up being seriously injured and taken to the hospital for emergency surgery on her broken leg and they're waiting to bring the feeds back until after she's returned to the house.  

That's my theory.  Figure skating is almost done for the day.  Never ever would I have expected the feeds to STILL be down at nearly 9am BBT.

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Frankie Grande has evolved into his new Pokéform: Jankie!

Seriously, if this turns out to be another way to get Frankie back into the house… 🤢

Although he does come prepackaged as an artificial life form. It would save them a bundle on CGI.

Edited by 30 Helens
Words
  • LOL 8

Split house? And it looks like Leah won HoH. Yay!

ETA: They slept outside on cots. Dyrefest again?

Now that her simps were taken out back to back, I think we're here for Leah's reputation era.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

Well, if Leah's HoH, then that means that Angela can relax this week.

But this explains why the feeds were down all night and into this morning.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Split house?

Watching on the quad view, I see that all eight are outside.  No Split House.

• Like 1

So far, Leah's Jankie HoH basket includes Spaghetti-Os, a tiara, a doll, some pool toys, and some bubbles.

Now we're taking the coquettish aesthetic a liiiiittle too far.

ETA: It sounds like Lana Del Rey is her HoH music which tracks with the aesthetics. I'm not sure if she actually got music (since they're outside) or if she just said it was her #1 choice on her list.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1

I think that Angela can relax this week.  Leah finally realizes that she needs her more than anyone.  And now with Quinn finally gone, that became extra clear to her.

Angela won't be going anywhere this week unless she says or does something incredibly stupid, or Leah gets so completely snowed by Chelsie into putting her up, like Erika was into putting up Danielle, Kalia was into putting Lawon, Turner was into putting up Kyle, and Bowie Jane was into putting up Cameron.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If Leah actually is HoH, that's hilarious. 

However, who even would be her target? Chelsie/T'Kor would be her ONLY chance at getting Chelsie out, right?

She and Angela agreed to go for Chelsie and T'Kor.  But we'll see, once everybody's alone, if that still holds true.

Or if Leah's taking a swing at an entire trio this week instead.

• Like 1

. . . Oh, yeah.  From the looks of everything, we'd better be prepared for a whole week of seeing them outside.  There's so much set up in the backyard for them.

I can't wait to see the explanation for all of this on Sunday.

Edited by Rodney
  • Mind Blown 2
20 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy Leah as HOH.  Because she's going to talk.  A lot.  And I do not care to listen to her talk.  There are times where 50% of her words are "like".  

I’ll take that over the baby talk. “I would wike to put Chessie on the bwock pwease. No, sewiouswy.”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

From the looks of everything, we'd better be prepared for a whole week of seeing them outside.

If I were a HG, I would be seething because I signed up for Big Brother, not Survivor. I wanted to be on the show with indoor plumbing and air conditioning, not living outdoors like my worst camping nightmare ever.

Give me an indoor flushing toilet or give me death eviction. But I have a shiny new IBS diagnosis so that's probably colouring my opinion. (You guys, when the doctor mentioned gastroparesis, I fucking howled laughing in the office. But nope, Raven's mom hasn't gotten her revenge on me yet.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • LOL 7

I swear, it’s starting to feel like this season is scripted. It’s too good!

Chelsie is part of both groups so I really hope Leah can get her out this week. That would really open things up.

So did the comp actually last all night? I’m sort of irate if so and we didn’t get to watch.

Annoyed they’re all sleeping now. I need more information dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I swear, it’s starting to feel like this season is scripted. It’s too good!

Chelsie is part of both groups so I really hope Leah can get her out this week. That would really open things up.

That's an interesting thought.  I think Chelsie's social game is too good to get evicted over T'Kor, but it would be an interesting fight.  Leah & Angela have to realize they're currently up against two different trios.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So did the comp actually last all night? I’m sort of irate if so and we didn’t get to watch.

Annoyed they’re all sleeping now. I need more information dammit!

Same!  Mind, I was watching figure skating for the last 9-ish hours, so the feeds coming back right as the last competition ended works for me on a personal level but I wouldn't have minded being able to check in on what was happening from time to time overnight.  And now, to just have different shots of them slumbering?  

BB needs to wake their jankie a$$es up!

• Like 3