Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Looks like Angela, Kimo, Rubina noms with a Rubina target.

I'm confused as to why Rubina is the target over, say, Kimo.  Him going would break the bridge between T'Kor and Rubina.

With Rubina gone, T'Kor and Kimo just strengthen their bond.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
(edited)

Angela just came into the HOH and asked for a moment alone with Quinn.  She began with "I'm trying not to cry..."   

Apparently he was trying to keep the nomination ceremony light and he said some of the things she had said to him "as a joke."   He nominated Kimo and Angela and Rubina and didn't want anyone to get angry or upset.    Angela thought he sounded mad.   He said he was trying to be funny.  [repeat] 

Quinn tells her to visit the HOH room whenever she likes -- and all four cameras switch to the kitchen and food prep.  

ETA, back to bedroom.  Quinn alone and talking to camera.  "that was so uncomfortable.   I thought it was clear that I was kidding.  That's just crazy." 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2

I guess that it's smarter for Quinn to let Angela believe that she's the target when she isn't, because that way, Kimo, Rubina, and T'Kor will get too comfortable and not figure out that either Kimo or Rubina is instead.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Quinn cam-talking.  On one hand, he'd like Angela out sooner rather than later, because she'd be taking up his seat in the F2.

. . . But OTOH, he knows how important it is to break up the strong T'Kor/Kimo/Rubina trio, so he is staying the course on that, at least for now, to hopefully guarantee that at least one of them isn't on the jury.

Seems that Quinn has only now started realizing what a mess his game is, and just how much trouble in which it might put him with the jury.

• Love 1

Angela rocking on the hammock looking like Glen Close in Fatal Attraction

Tears are flowing, she’s spiralling since her awkward talk with Quinn in his hoh.

i predict another paranoid meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2…

😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

So it's possible

Tucker clearly said that he misunderstood the directions to the comp. He very well may have a form of dyslexia, and it might have come into play in this comp… except it didn’t. He lost because he thought the puzzle pieces had to face a different way. 

Earlier, someone said sleep deprivation may have played a role, because he was awakened at all hours to do his punishment. I think that’s very possible— with a fully rested brain, maybe he would have processed Julie’s directions better. That sucks for him, especially since he didn’t have to incur the punishment. (Just one in a series of bad decisions.) But dyslexia was not the cause. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I predict another paranoid meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2…

No such luck.  She bucked up, got over it, and rejoined everybody else.

Edited by Rodney
  • Sad 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

That sucks for him, especially since he didn’t have to incur the punishment. (Just one in a series of bad decisions.

That’s the funny part to me because he traded T’kor a $5,000 shopping spree for the AI Instigator punishment that earned him $20,000.

Tucker fell face first into a pile of horse shit and came out smelling like a rose.     

Edit to add: Nevermind, I don’t know what I’m talking about.  😋

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s the funny part to me because he traded T’kor a $5,000 shopping spree for the AI Instigator punishment that earned him $20,000.

Tucker fell face first into a pile of horse shit and came out smelling like a rose. 

The AI Instigator was last week's "America's Vote" power and from which he got the 20K; not the punishment he traded himself into.

It would be really funny and great if he did get a reward for that punishment though. 

But he still is a strong candidate for America's Favorite prize at the end of the season.  And he deserves it and it will blow Quinn's mind to smithereens when he does get it.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Skooma said:

The AI Instigator was last week's "America's Vote" power and from which he got the 20K; not the punishment he traded himself into.

He would be really funny and great if he did get a reward for that punishment too. 

But he still is a strong candidate for America's Favorite prize at the end of the season.

Oops lol!  😋

You’re right, I didn’t vote and forgot all about it.                                                             
Quinn and probably Joseph too, they both have overblown opinions of their gameplay.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

But he still is a strong candidate for America's Favorite prize at the end of the season.  And he deserves it and it will blow Quinn's mind to smithereens when he does get it.

At the end of the last episode, when Julie got very serious and reminded us of an upcoming vote that was EVEN MORE IMPORTANT than the vote for AI Instigator, did anyone else think she was talking about AFP? Well, had a good laugh, at least.

No question Tucker would win that hands down if the vote were today, but I wonder if people will still remember him in October? Recency bias may work against him on that one. (I agree with the "not Quinn" sentiment, though.)

• Like 4
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

At the end of the last episode, when Julie got very serious and reminded us of an upcoming vote that was EVEN MORE IMPORTANT than the vote for AI Instigator, did anyone else think she was talking about AFP? Well, had a good laugh, at least.

No question Tucker would win that hands down if the vote were today, but I wonder if people will still remember him in October? Recency bias may work against him on that one. (I agree with the "not Quinn" sentiment, though.)

Usually I'd agree with out of sight, out of mind.  But I think Tucker will win this one.  And I think BB will continue to play old clips of him inserted into broadcasts along the way to help keep his memory alive.

Maybe they will even have a segment on "what are they doing now" for pre-jury members where Tucker will be front and center again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Tonight's feeds episode: It's Still All About Tucker

Camera 1- Rubina is sad.

Camera 3- Cam and Makensey revisit their trauma. It was so stressful! If not for him, they would have been playing so hard. But now they can! No, really.

Feeds report out. 

• LOL 4

I know it used to specifically BE a favorite jury member award, but since pre-jury bootees have become eligible, HAS anyone ever won it that didn't make jury?

I agree that it just feels like Tucker WILL win it this season, since the show has revolved around him to an extremely high degree, but is there any precedent for a pre-jury player getting it? No, right?

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I know it used to specifically BE a favorite jury member award, but since pre-jury bootees have become eligible, HAS anyone ever won it that didn't make jury?

No pre-jury evictee has ever won it.

• Useful 5

Last night, most of the houseguests were bashing Tucker something fierce in the backyard.  Joseph, Quinn, Kimo, T'Kor, and Cam.  Get over it, people.  Quinn was the absolute worst in what he said.  And I can't believe that T'Kor had the nerve to open her mouth.

Meanwhile, Chelsie talked to Leah and Makensy in the bathroom.  I'm sure she has some fiendish plan brewing to pull them in closer.  And they at least weren't bashing Tucker.  But Makensy was bitchiing about Angela.  One of the few people in the house who actually treats her kindly, by the way.  Stay classy, Makensy.

And later on, that idiot, Joseph, casually revealed his entire game to Kimo and Quinn.  It was in the context of the Tucker boot (of course), but he was giving them a step-by-step of everything that happened from his viewpoint from day one.  Quinn is going to use this, no doubt.  And Kimo will probably run and tell T'Kor, like he always does.  He can't have a thought on his own.

• Useful 1

Current Jokers rankings:

#1. Tucker (evicted)
#2. Makensy
#3. Cedric (evicted)
#4. Matt (evicted)
#5. Rubina
#6. Leah
#7. Joseph
#8. Cam
#9. Kimo
#10. Chelsie
#11. Quinn
#12. Kenney (evicted)
#13. Lisa (evicted)
#14. T'Kor
#15. Brooklyn (evicted)
#16. Angela

So Cam and Chelsie are shockingly on the rise, as is Quinn, though only slightly.  But T'Kor and Kimo continue to fall, and despite not doing anything too egregious since Tucker's eviction, Angela hits rock bottom.

• LOL 1

just re-watched the AI competition from week 2 which was a puzzle.  IDK, he flew thru that one.  I still get vibes he threw the last one.  he didn't seem to be as driven. also, Tucker is smart.  He goes out now and he gets all the spotlight on him and he can give interviews, etc. going to the jury would have just isolated him.  He had to realize that he would only stay in if he kept winning because he's such a comp beast, and even for him it would be difficult to do that. so maybe he made a calculation to get attention so he can get on other shows eventually.

• Useful 3

I got the feeling that Tucker sensed rubina was not that into him and was just playing succubus and I believe he threw the comp no matter what he says in interviews to keep the charade going. Honestly I think he’s got what he wanted out of the game and all the popularity and offers it will bring him and I fully expect him to top the rankings at the end of the game.  I’m surprised rubina is still so high after she royally bashed him post eviction. Maybe it’s coz the voters aren’t mostly feed watchers.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

No question Tucker would win that hands down if the vote were today, but I wonder if people will still remember him in October? Recency bias may work against him on that one. 

Hopefully lol. 

44 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I got the feeling that Tucker sensed rubina was not that into him and was just playing succubus ....

That's insane lol. There is literally nothing to indicate this. Now, Tucker not being that into her, yea, there are signs. 

I don't think Tucker threw the comp but I also think he's happy to be out of there. He pulled a Kenney in his last week, whining and threatening to quit. He was there for the exposure anyway and didn't wanna be stuck in jury. Good riddance!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

There is literally nothing to indicate this. Now, Tucker not being that into her, yea, there are signs. 

I didn’t see it for myself but I’m going by what @Rodney witnessed yesterday morning about rubina and Quinn bashing Tucker and his game. Not that I thought this showmance had any credibility besides being just for the camera no matter what they say.

• Like 1

So the houseguests are up earlier than usual.

Multiple people, including Chelsie, Kimo, and Leah, commented that Big Brother was being mean to them yesterday for evicting Tucker.

They weren't letting them nap at all and were doing those stern PA calls as soon as anyone dozed off.  Now they're waking them up at 7:20 a.m. PST/BBT.  Could be a timed Veto or something.

Also, I'm reading more and more that after initially stating that she'd be a waste of an HoH, Quinn has decided that Angela will indeed be his target for this week.  He has already tried to do reconnaissance with T'Kor, saying that he wants to pull Kimo and Rubina back in and work with T'Kor.

T'Kor did not fall for this at all and, shortly afterwards in her hammock chat with Kimo last night, reiterated that Visionaries is done.

Obviously, the needle will move once people realize that there is a lingering trio in the house, but depending on what happens with the Veto and potential replacement nominee, Angela may indeed be evicted this week.

But if this happens, then Quinn is planning to go into next week with alliances with Kimo, Rubina, and T'Kor, Joseph and Leah, and Cam and Chelsie.  All of whom know about his alliances with the other factions.

He just can't help himself, it seems.  Which is why he's likely to get caught.

Apparently, T'Kor is saying that Quinn has lost her jury vote for betraying Visionaries and that evolved last night from her wanting all three of herself, Kimo, and Rubina in jury so that they can vote against Quinn at the F2 and basically guarantee him a loss.

Never seen "poisoning the jury" happen so quickly, but can't say that I'm too mad, considering that it's against Quinn.

And the funny part is that Quinn has talked about this in his HoH cam talks that he has "to be careful with T'Kor, because everyone respects her, and she could poison the jury against him."

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1

Looks like Joseph and Leah will be playing for the Veto.

This is a good draw for Angela, considering that Joseph and Leah firmed up an agreement with each other just yesterday to work with her (though neither has reached out to Angela about that just yet, which is probably a good idea, as they don't want to risk her getting paranoid and blowing that up sooner than they want).

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Rodney said:

This is a good draw for Angela, considering that Joseph and Leah firmed up an agreement with each other just yesterday to work with her

I don't think that's why it's a good draw for Angela. It's a good draw because Joseph's mustache has played in every Veto but one and lost every single time and Leah doesn't even know there's a game being played. So that takes two people out of the field and makes it easier for Big Ang to win.

Prediction: Kimo has a gas attack and can't continue, Rubina is too heartbroken over Tucker's eviction and hasn't yet entered her reputation (Rubina's Version) era so she'll be a sobbing mess in the corner, Quinn and Joseph's mustache get distracted by Leah floundering and go to save her like the simps they are, leaving the field empty for Angela to run it up to the endzone for a touchdown. And the Veto.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
3 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I didn’t see it for myself but I’m going by what @Rodney witnessed yesterday morning about rubina and Quinn bashing Tucker and his game. Not that I thought this showmance had any credibility besides being just for the camera no matter what they say.

Of COURSE Rubina is bashing Tucker and his game to the HOH. She’s on a game show for $750k. She’s playing the game the best she can.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Leah won veto.  The players are wearing jumpsuits in different colors. 

Awkward, Angela will probably expect Leah to use the veto on her and if she doesn’t things could get interesting.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Awkward, Angela will probably expect Leah to use the veto on her and if she doesn’t things could get interesting.

The only way that she won't is if Joseph is threatened as the replacement nominee.  But at the same time, so close to jury, I doubt that Quinn would risk Joseph, since he thinks that they're close (they're not, as Joseph can't stand or trust him).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

So before the Veto Competition, it seemed Chelsie has inherited a golden parachute in Makensy.  Makensy's always been in Chelsie's orbit, but it seems that with Makensy being safe this week (unless Quinn breaks that promise), she is finally comfortable enough to cement something with Chelsie.

When Makensy's in danger, she seems to get paralyzed and not know what to do, but every week she's been "safe" (aka weeks two, five, and possibly seven), she's spent time with Chelsie the most and nominally talked strategy with her.  I think that part of it goes back to Chelsie's HoH in week two, when she told Chelsie about her extra Veto power and Chelsie let her keep it and have a week of safety.  I always thought that was a smart move for both of them, really, even though it just made Cedric force her to flush it the last week.

And good for Chelsie, honestly, because T'Kor and Kimo have acted like Makensy is some pariah to whom she's not even worth giving attention.  Rubina also thinks that Makensy deserved to be on the block over Kimo this week, as if Makensy hasn't been through enough and needed to win immunity three times to avoid going home in the jury phase alone.

And in a way, she did.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The only way that she won't is if Joseph is threatened as the replacement nominee.  But at the same time, so close to jury, I doubt that Quinn would risk Joseph, since he thinks that they're close (they're not, as Joseph can't stand or trust him).

Who do you think Quinn would put up in her place?

I’m hoping it’s T’kor. 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Post-Veto, Chelsie, Leah, and Makensy celebrate, all agreeing that this couldn't have gone more perfectly for them.

Makensy has the bright idea of Leah using it on Angela so that T'Kor can go up, and "they can get one of the three out."

That would be a fantastic idea, Makensy, if T'Kor were the ordained replacement nominee, but unfortunately, it would likely be you, sister (if Quinn's willing to risk burning you).

T'Kor has diplomatic immunity, apparently, as royalty from another country.

And indeed, Chelsie says that Quinn won't go for that.

Just now, Joan of Argh said:

Who do you think Quinn would put up in her place?

I’m hoping it’s T’kor. 😂

Makensy just suggested it, but Chelsie shut it down, saying that Quinn wouldn't go for it.

He might if Chelsie or Cam pushed him for it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

In the unicorn room, Leah and Rubina are talking.  Leah is crying happy tears about finally winning something on BB.  Rubina is happy for her, saying that she (Leah) has been underestimated this whole time.  Leah hopes that they won't underestimate her anymore.

This really is the happiest she's been.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

So before the Veto Competition, it seemed Chelsie has inherited a golden parachute in Makensy.  Makensy's always been in Chelsie's orbit, but it seems that with Makensy being safe this week (unless Quinn breaks that promise), she is finally comfortable enough to cement something with Chelsie.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

So, Quinn really has effed himself this week.  His options are:

1) Makensy - whom he's promised safety to this week
2) Joseph - whom he's trying to mist (along with Leah) into thinking he has a rock-solid alliance with
3) T'Kor - whom he's trying to mist (along with Kimo) into thinking he has a rock-solid alliance with
4) Chelsie or Cam - with whom his true allegiance lies at this point 

Cam would probably go if he's on the block against either Kimo or Rubina - the only sure votes for him to remain would be Chelsie & Makensy in that situation, I think - T'Kor, Rubina/Kimo, & Angela would definitely vote him out and I think Joseph & Leah would too. 

Chelsie would be in a slightly better position - Cam, Makensy, T'Kor would all vote for her to stay and I think she could probably mist Leah/Joseph & Angela into losing either Kimo/Rubina.

Therefore I'm rooting for Cam to be the replacement nom if Leah uses the veto on Angela.  He's a waste of space and losing him would hurt Quinn.  Win-win.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Therefore I'm rooting for Cam to be the replacement nom if Leah uses the veto on Angela.  He's a waste of space and losing him would hurt Quinn.  Win-win.

Agreed, but I bet Leah just doesn't use it.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

This is one time we really need the DR to ask some leading questions of the veto-holder and hope she gets the clues being dropped that it will make for great TV if that veto is used and Quinn is forced to nominate a 4th person, lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Joseph had a camera-talk just a few minutes ago, saying that he was going to get Leah to use it (and she just might, anyway).

Oh, and he also claimed that he threw the Veto Competition.  Again.  Not that I believe him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, and he also claimed that he threw the Veto Competition.  Again.  Not that I believe him.

I dunno, Joseph's mustache could be telling the truth this time. He probably threw it to let Leah win after she batted her eyelashes at him. Depends on how close they both were to winning.

ETA: Man, turned on the feeds right for the Quinn Cringe special. Ugh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6

So apparently, the Veto Competition involved being in the dark.  Quinn just said that Leah won "in the dark."

Might've been the "black box" competition.  That's a pretty cool one to win!  Good for Leah!

• Useful 1
22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

This really is the happiest [Leah's] been.

Leah is REALLY happy.    She's celebrating with Quinn of all people -- she's the star, he's the paparazzi taking her photos.  Leah wants to wear her veto medal all the time.  (Quinn:  you should.  If people have trouble with that then they should win the veto.)   Now they are doing an in depth analysis of her game.  

I'm not trying to be critical of her.   I feel a little sorry for Leah because I suspect she hasn't received a lot of praise/validation from others during her life.  She compensates for this by talking about herself and pointing out when she does something well -- cooking, dressing, I'm smart, I'm funny, etc.   I suspect it means more to that she was best at something than the fact that it might help her game. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, Joseph's mustache could be telling the truth this time. He probably threw it to let Leah win after she batted her eyelashes at him. Depends on how close they both were to winning.

ETA: Man, turned on the feeds right for the Quinn Cringe special. Ugh.

I was dying of second hand embarrassment for Quinn…. sooooo CRINGE!

Will they ever quit babbling like a couple of toddlers and talk game?

like, like, like, like… 😣

• Like 3

Quinn told Leah that if she uses the Veto, he wants to hold a house meeting to ask for a volunteer and if no one volunteers, use the Skittles method.

It's such a dumb thing to do that I want to see it happen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Quinn told Leah that if she uses the Veto, he wants to hold a house meeting to ask for a volunteer and if no one volunteers, use the Skittles method.

It's such a dumb thing to do that I want to see it happen.

He’s such a dumbass, he’s trying to figure out how he can make sure Leah doesn’t end up with the green skittle then Leah finally says why don’t I just palm a red skittle and pretend I picked it out of the bag…

Quinn has an orgasm over Leah’s brilliant idea!

I was thinking that all along, just get her to palm a red skittle u moron.  🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Leah can't be nominated since she's the Veto winner. You'd think super fan Quinn would know this.

Exactly neither of them are rocket scientists.

Its painful to listen to Quinn strategize

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Quinn has an orgasm over Leah’s brilliant idea!

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Leah can't be nominated since she's the Veto winner. You'd think super fan Quinn would know this.

Quinn is spending an hour plus alone, on a bed (a round one at that), with his Dream Girl.   I'm surprised he can think of all.  And I can't tell if she's trying to manipulate him or if she just likes him saying nice things about her.  I'm just glad I'm not that young any more.  

• LOL 11
30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

https://x.com/BB_Updates/status/1829988230554382456

But remember guys, he's not flirting with her anymore heh heh.

ETA: Also: "You're sick nasty"? What does that mean? I know sick and I know nasty but if this is a new Gen Z slang thing like how they call yoga pants "flared leggings", I'm done.

Seriously, what do we need to do to add 🤮to the forum reaction options?

• Applause 9
  • LOL 6
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tonight's feeds episode: It's Still All About Tucker

Speaking of Tucker, I just checked out his Instagram and he is living his best life out of the house.  His IG stories contain, among other things, 13 separate clips of members of the public excited to meet him and take photos with him.  He's loving every minute of it.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Angela, Chelsie, and Makensy were together outside, and Angela said, "Can I please just ask the two of you not to vote me out?"  Chelsie flat-out ignored her, while Makensy said, ". . . Did a bug just run across my arm?"

Before getting up to walk away, Makensy said that a lot can happen between now and then.  "You could come down or win the AI Arena."

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6