Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why?  It’s not like it would go any better under any circumstances.

I meant that I love that he was not satisfied by her 1/1 apology, it didn’t meet his standards of a satisfactory apology. I didn’t know that she actually did apologize at the veto meeting but clearly that wasn’t good enough for him either 😂 I don’t expect him to be gone week 1 because he could win the AI comp. 

• Like 3

Matt is in full fledged chopping block paranoia and poor Lisa is the suffering recipient of it for the past hour. And we have 3 days more till eviction.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Well, apparently Angela and Kenney are arguing lol.

The fight was basically Kenney saying he's gonna give up his game because he loves Matt and Angela being like, 'You're a loser, Matt's not your son' lol. Kenney got to go, the man is an embarrassment. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now Quinn has told Kimo about his power. Why can’t people keep their mouths shut?!

Quinn calls himself a superfan but I'm not sure he knows what the term means.

I'm Team KeepMattInTheHouse

I'll miss the comedy he provides.

2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I wish that I could be, too, but I can't.  I'd rather get a big, young guy who could potentially dominate competitions out now than later, no matter how entertaining he could be.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Quinn calls himself a superfan but I'm not sure he knows what the term means.

I'll miss the comedy he provides.

As history has shown us - multiple times, actually - superfan doesn’t necessarily translate to superplayer; Quinn may have the knowledge, but he definitely lacks the necessary skills to successfully utilize that information.

Too bad - I initially had high hopes for Quinn.  ☹️

Edited by Nashville
wtf is an “auperfan”…???
  • Like 11
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, apparently Angela and Kenney are arguing lol.

The fight was basically Kenney saying he's gonna give up his game because he loves Matt and Angela being like, 'You're a loser, Matt's not your son' lol. Kenney got to go, the man is an embarrassment. 

Yeah, Angela is quite a spaz, but in this case, I actually agree with her.  Kenney really doesn't have the fortitude to play this game.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now Kenney is basically asking to be voted out

Angela is seen here performing the time-honored BB harangue.

ugh, she’s unbearable. 

Does Leah ever shut up? And is she sharing whatever variety of drugs she brought with her? I just spent 15 minutes listening to her like describe her apartment in like excruciating detail while pacing back and forth, and by the way she is really sensitive to like people's peanut allergy issues and OHMYGOD OHMYGOD she can't believe she has the same discontinued favorite fast food item as Cameron and like has he been stalking her? and then there is some high pitched squealing as she rolls around the floor and... 

is the person I've heard described by other housemates as "so fun" and "hilarious"? She's EXHAUSTING.

• Like 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

OH. Lest I forget, because I am their biggest fan:

WE HAVE ANTS.

You might be the biggest fan among the Livings but "Ghosts" Nigel would be their biggest among the Dead.  Too bad the Revolutionary War wasn't fought in the BB House so this Redcoat could enjoy them too.

Looking forward to seeing the Angela tirade #1 against Matt on the big screen next TV broadcast.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

My expectations for Kenny were basically a centimeter over the ground, and he has somehow still managed to fall below them with this loser shit. I mean, I don't like the guy, and would be thrilled if he went Week 1, but holy shit, dude, you can't be THIS much of a loser!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

As history has shown us - multiple times, actually - superfan doesn’t necessarily translate to superplayer; Quinn may have the knowledge, but he definitely lacks the necessary skills to successfully utilize that information.

Too bad - I initially had high hopes for Quinn.  ☹️

Quinn has given into the need for validation and approval   It is very human….but not if you want to win. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

My expectations for Kenny were basically a centimeter over the ground, and he has somehow still managed to fall below them with this loser shit. I mean, I don't like the guy, and would be thrilled if he went Week 1, but holy shit, dude, you can't be THIS much of a loser!

Right! It's astonishing. You've known Matt for 6 days for fuck's sake! I did get a kick out of Kenney retelling the whole thing to Matt and saying how he was telling Angela he'll lay down his game for Matt and Matt just being like, 'thanks man,' instead of being like no you don't need to do that lol.

I think Quinn probably just wants someone to talk things out with so he's making the mistake of telling people he has the power so he can go over different strategies with them. He probably regrets telling Angela now that he sees what she's like lol so he wanted to get someone else in on it who he thought he could brainstorm with. I think it's probably hard to keep something like that in even though you know you should. It's especially hard getting a power like that on Day 1, I think.

• Like 11
(edited)

So Matt formed an alliance with Makensy, Leah, Cam, Chelsie, Cedric, Rubina, and Brooklyn called the Barbershop, or the B.S.

But I'm not sure how real it is given that several of these members either hate or dislike him and are ready to vote him out if he stays on the block on Thursday.

Edited by Rodney
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

So I finally bought the feeds. Quick question: is this a clean house or a messy house? 

Last year I remember how spotless Felicia, Blue and Cirie kept the house.

Last year they had an unusually clean house.   I'll take a closer look in a few, but I think this is about average for this early in the season.  I remember seasons past where the hamsters mostly kept their clothes on the floor near their bed. 

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

I remember seasons past where the hamsters mostly kept their clothes on the floor near their bed. 

I leave my dirty clothes on the floor by the bed.

Then I know what goes in the next washer load.  Probably a reaction to Mom demanding I put them in some hamper when I was a kid.  I don't make the bed for the same reason.  Pointless exercise😎

Sounds like either Matt or Kenney is going.  Cool

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

So Matt formed an alliance with Makensy, Leah, Cam, Chelsie, Cedric, Rubina, and Brooklyn called the Barbershop, or the B.S.

But I'm not sure how real it is given that several of these members either hate or dislike him and are ready to vote him out if he stays on the block on Thursday.

All I’ve seen of Chelsie, Cedric and Cam conversations is they want Matt out, out, out. Like yesterday. Chelsie is just mad she can’t vote to make it happen this time.

• Like 2

Bless Grodner Kenney for finding a way to keep the Matt/Tucker frenemy dynamic another week. I hope Matt tells him all about it the next time Tucker has to drop a deuce.

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we know if Tucker has some kind of issue that keeps him from standing up straight? He is almost constantly crouched over.

Youth? 
My husband developed the same bad habit in his twenties. I used to tell him to watch out or he’d get a hump. (Not quite, but the slump did become pretty much permanent.) C’mon, Angela, embrace your Mom side and tell that boy to stand up straight!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we know if Tucker has some kind of issue that keeps him from standing up straight? He is almost constantly crouched over.

My theory is that he's an IBS girlie with gas cramps. It explains both the crouching over and Matt waylaying him in the can all the time. It doesn't explain his haterdom for Lisa but maybe edible glitter and vibes are some of his gut triggers.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6

Matt to Angela the past few days: "Wah wah, my mom's going to see this. You should apologize to her and to me and my mom. MY MOM."
Matt to Kenney this morning: "My mom can't even open her e-mail! She's so backwards when it comes to technology, she's definitely not watching the feeds."

Amazing.

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I. Love. Them!

@peachmangosteen please help, I've listened three times and I can't understand a word Tucker is saying! Who thinks he's cute? Lisa? Makensy? What plan are they talking about? At least Angela was also confused so I don't feel quite so dumb, lol.

• Applause 2
(edited)

Some random Angela info for you because I'm always obsessed with the HGs musical choices:

Angela's HoH music choice was Janet Jackson. Taste. However, she got the Janet album and she wanted Control. Taaaste. Because Janet is too sexually explicit and makes her want to blush. Production refused to swap it out when she asked, though. Then I was curious to see what else she listens to so I did some searching on Xwitter.

It turns out that Angela is a big fan of Shania Twain and The Chicks. Okay, that's kinda a gimme for a white woman around her age. Then she mentioned Jodeci. Taaaaaaste.

Then she hit us with the big one: she lives vicariously through Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's relationship and she has a major crush on Kelce. So now I know that she definitely has a Live, Laugh, Love sign from Hobby Lobby by her front door and probably one in the kitchen that says "the kitchen - where meals and memories are made" just in case you mistook the room with the stove for the bathroom.

In other HGs music news, Makensy is climbing the walls because she hasn't been able to listen to country music (I would put $5 on her HoH album being Morgan Wallen's drunken racist ass). Joseph and Quinn like the Deftones and think they sound like sex. And Tucker is just happy that the washing machine and dryer play Mary Had A Little Lamb when they're done because at least that's music and Big Brother told him that there would be no music in the house.

This has been your
tumblr_ogf0r5HunB1u501aoo1_400.gif
update.

(Be thankful I didn't look for a GIF of Kurt Loder. No one needs that jump scare.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)

I've noticed something I don't think I'd have noticed if not for Leah's comments about her "type."   I keep catching her hanging around Kimo -- I don't consider him in the least chubby, but compared to the hard bodies she's complained about, he has the most weight on him.  And he kept his shirt on in the bathing suit photos --would that Quinn had done the same.   The reason I haven't posted since last night is I had to rest my retina's after seeing Quinn's blindingly white chest. -- Leah and Kimo are in the kitchen right now, admittedly T'Kor and Cedric are there as well, but Leah is hanging on Kimo's every word. 

As long as I'm discussing visuals, Joseph looks so familiar to me and last night I realized he reminds me of the guy in the Otezla commercial who goes on a blind date at the movies.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
11 minutes ago, Thalia said:

As long as I'm discussing visuals, Joseph looks so familiar to me and last night I realized he reminds me of the guy in the Otezla commercial who goes on a blind date at the movies.

That's odd, because I actually thought that Jag from last season looked like that guy.

• Like 1

Leah made sushi for everyone.  She is being so Leah about it -- [loud voice] look at me, look at me, I made sushi!  Aren't I great!  It is so good!!! LOOK AT ME! --  that I kind of hope everyone gets food poisoning.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Then she hit us with the big one: she lives vicariously through Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's relationship and she has a major crush on Kelce. So now I know that she definitely has a Live, Laugh, Love sign from Hobby Lobby by her front door and probably one in the kitchen that says "the kitchen - where meals and memories are made" just in case you mistook the room with the stove for the bathroom.

Funny because my octogenarian mom is convinced Travis is using Taylor for publicity and thinks Taylor's mom should be doing something about this. 

So who is going home? Are they going to mercy kill Kenney?

Also, Angela is breaking up with Lisa? Angela is so messy.

Edited by Is Everyone Gone
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
52 minutes ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

Funny because my octogenarian mom is convinced Travis is using Taylor for publicity and thinks Taylor's mom should be doing something about this. 

This is hilarious!

And I'm not too convinced otherwise.

But hey, maybe Taylor's mom has tried to intervene but Taylor rolls her eyes and says Mooom, I'm going along with it for the plot next record!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Leah made sushi for everyone.  She is being so Leah about it -- [loud voice] look at me, look at me, I made sushi!  Aren't I great!  It is so good!!! LOOK AT ME! --  that I kind of hope everyone gets food poisoning.  

She's just happy that she made it for the first time.  That's all.  Sheesh.  Can't the woman have her victory?🙄

So from what I'm reading, BB decided to forgo the Survivor pool this season and reached into the Dr. Phil archives instead?

Angela and her family were apparently featured on an episode of Dr. Phil called "Traumatized and Dramatized" ("That's me!" yells Matt), because her teenage daughter had cut off all ties to the family despite living in the same house. I guess everything was resolved because why else would Dr. Phil air it.

Turner is calling Angela a "plant" because of this (but what kind? A ficus? A philodendron? Not a peace lily, obviously) and Rockstar is chiming in in agreement. (I guess it's not her daughter's birthday and she has some spare time.)

But wait! Brooklyn was also on Dr. Phil! In an episode where she and her husband claimed a hacker had broken in to their smart home system and was threatening them. Not sure how that one worked out, but with this history, how long can it be before Dr. Phil pays a visit to the house and solves all of their problems?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Angela is just so much. So very, very much. Obviously I want her to stay as long as possible, because I am always Team Good Feeds, but if I was in that house, I’d be holding a secret meeting saying “can we just not with her? Can we just let her go and move on with our lives and the game? After we vote out Matt?” I’m pretty sure the whole house would be “yes, thank you, PLEASE!!”

That convo with Lisa (who is also exhausting) sums her up in a nutshell. Everyone is her person. ALL the people are her person and she gets so very butthurt any time HER person does anything other than show absolute loyalty to Angela. She’s such a good person, y’all. She’s having just the best time. And she totally doesn’t mean it all the 15 times she’s lectured/berated/guilted people. But if you have conversations about things that she doesn’t know everything about, well, you have obviously gone to the other side and are against her. 
And sure, 70% of paranoia in BB is based on at least a kernel of truth. But Angela takes that kernel and turns it into a bushel of corn. And it’s really getting annoying. 

The house should just lock her, Lisa and Matt up in the HN room tonight. I’m pretty sure they’d manage to get their points across to each other in 8 hours. Or days. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Angela is just so much. So very, very much. Obviously I want her to stay as long as possible, because I am always Team Good Feeds, but if I was in that house, I’d be holding a secret meeting saying “can we just not with her? Can we just let her go and move on with our lives and the game? After we vote out Matt?” I’m pretty sure the whole house would be “yes, thank you, PLEASE!!”

That convo with Lisa (who is also exhausting) sums her up in a nutshell. Everyone is her person. ALL the people are her person and she gets so very butthurt any time HER person does anything other than show absolute loyalty to Angela. She’s such a good person, y’all. She’s having just the best time. And she totally doesn’t mean it all the 15 times she’s lectured/berated/guilted people. But if you have conversations about things that she doesn’t know everything about, well, you have obviously gone to the other side and are against her. 
And sure, 70% of paranoia in BB is based on at least a kernel of truth. But Angela takes that kernel and turns it into a bushel of corn. And it’s really getting annoying. 

The house should just lock her, Lisa and Matt up in the HN room tonight. I’m pretty sure they’d manage to get their points across to each other in 8 hours. Or days. 

Angela is giving me real Sam Bledsoe energy. Like on the surface a nice, pleasant lady, but has some severe issues that are already bubbling up, as well as a break with reality.

I remember Sam used to think that the men of the house were "her people" and it was only the brazen hussies like Haleigh and Angela that were preventing her from riding off into the sunset with Fessy/Scottie/Tyler/Brett. 

• Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

70% of paranoia in BB is based on at least a kernel of truth. But Angela takes that kernel and turns it into a bushel of corn. And it’s really getting annoying. 

100% agree. The 1/1 convo between Angela and Matt after she won HoH that resulted in Lisa’s epic rant the next morning was so not what Angela made it out to be but she made the talk into him being aggressive towards her and maybe his unfortunate crazy eyes were to blame for how she perceived the conversation. Now she is adamant Lisa has the upgrade power and refuses to believe Lisa when she says she doesn’t and apparently it’s caused another blowout and somewhere in the middle while feeds were down Quinn was crying because he was offended by Lisa’s veto speech which wasn’t serious enough for him. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Cedric, Cam and Chelsie are plotting what comes next. Everything will fall into place, as long as Matt loses veto. They can't believe that Matt and Manksey are already making visits to the Love Room. (Where's that??) They're not even trying to be subtle about it. They all shake their heads in pity for the terrible gameplay.

In the hammock with Brooklyn, Manksey muses that maybe Matt should throw veto. Less blood on his hands, and it's not like he needs it anyway, with everyone lining up to keep him. Yeah... yeah! She thinks this is a really good plan.

Tucker tells Angela that she has handled everything really well. This is going to go down as a legendary season. He really loves her, and he wants to hug her, but he's afraid someone will see. Aw. It's like Jared and Cirie all over again.

• LOL 5

I think that the Veto has already been played.  Did you mean the AI Arena, @30 Helens?  (Would've quoted you, but the quote feature isn't working, for some reason.)

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Angela and her family were apparently featured on an episode of Dr. Phil called "Traumatized and Dramatized" ("That's me!" yells Matt), because her teenage daughter had cut off all ties to the family despite living in the same house. I guess everything was resolved because why else would Dr. Phil air it.

Turner is calling Angela a "plant" because of this (but what kind? A ficus? A philodendron? Not a peace lily, obviously) and Rockstar is chiming in in agreement. (I guess it's not her daughter's birthday and she has some spare time.)

Apparently she was on Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal too. Angela's gonna end up having her own IMDB page.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I think that the Veto has already been played.  Did you mean the AI Arena, @30 Helens?  (Would've quoted you, but the quote feature isn't working, for some reason.)

Maybe. I don’t know, I thought they said veto. Is there a comp coming up tomorrow that could spare Matt/ seal his fate? Because whatever it is, they all are focused on it.

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In other HGs music news, Makensy is climbing the walls because she hasn't been able to listen to country music (I would put $5 on her HoH album being Morgan Wallen's drunken racist ass).

To be fair, it could just as easily be Jason Aldean….

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They can't believe that Matt and Manksey are already making visits to the Love Room. (Where's that??)

This crew’s name for the Jack Shack, maybe?

• LOL 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe. I don’t know, I thought they said veto. Is there a comp coming up tomorrow that could spare Matt/ seal his fate? Because whatever it is, they all are focused on it.

Not tomorrow, but on Thursday.  There's an AI Arena in which Kenney, Kimo, and Matt will compete to get off the block.  The winner is safe, while the losers become the final two nominees for whom the other houseguests can vote.  The only way that any one of them can be safe is by winning that competition, whatever it is.

Edited by Rodney
  • Useful 2

Nothing's happening. Nothing has happened other than Lisa telling us that we can just stretch if we don't identify with meditation. Nothing will happen (probably). So a usual Big Brother Wednesday.

22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nothing's happening. Nothing has happened other than Lisa telling us that we can just stretch if we don't identify with meditation. Nothing will happen (probably). So a usual Big Brother Wednesday.

Ok while nothing is happening, I went to the IG of Dani.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxa_4sZt9ez/

I'm actually so relieved to see this. I remember on the feeds Dani fretting about eating anything other than brown rice and boiled veggies. She seemed to have some seriously disordered eating. Glad to see her kids get to have cookies.

• Like 1