Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I'm . . . kind of at a loss for why Joseph's as high as he is when he's done nothing of great value

I'm baffled by Makensey's. What exactly has SHE done?

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

I need a pic of the whole package.

And here I thought you wanted a break from looking at Tucker's package. 

39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Joseph's mustache told Quinn that he's the AI Instigator

Joseph's moustache is arguably the best character of the season (literally the moustache, not Joseph) so it deserves whatever perks it can get. 

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Now I hate Joseph's mustache for ruining my birthday.

Aw... Happy birthday, @Callaphera!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Chelsie is telling Leah that they have to get Tucker out if he’s still up and thinks that she can rally the votes to make it happen.

Unlike T'kor, at least she's thinking. 

3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I'm baffled by Makensey's. What exactly has SHE done?

Being in the underdog position can really help your popularity.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Chelsie is telling Leah that they have to get Tucker out if he’s still up and thinks that she can rally the votes to make it happen.

How could she possibly think anything BUT that, ya know?

Man, what a fucking moron Tucker was.

• Like 3

Chelsie and Leah think that Angela will go up (she won't), but both don’t want that.  Chelsie wants Quinn up.  (Shocker that she's turned on him!)  Leah thinks that they should talk to T'Kor, but Chelsie says that they can’t, because anything discussed will go right to Kimo, and then, he will tell Tucker.

Later, Leah talks to Makensy.  Makensy says that she knows that she’s gone without an AI Arena win.  Leah suggests that maybe Joseph would flip to save Makensy and vote out Tucker.  Makensy says no.  Leah says that "they" (likely T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina) are running things, and the two of them plus Chelsie are the next three out.

(edited)

These people are all so messy. I’m just thankful to T’Kor and Kimo for following through with booting out Cedric over Rubina because it really did blow up the predictable next few weeks. And even kudos to Tucker and Quinn for busting their ass to help produce this show. 

I think it’s pretty much a known fact I’m all in on T’Kor, Kimo and Rubina, but I kind of love the fact that they’re just as vulnerable as everyone else at this point. There’s no sure thing. HOH matters every week, who gets voted out has been up in the air every week, and I absolutely love it.

Although everyone is being all nice and friendly in the backyard right now watching Angela do her punishment, so that’s no fun. 

Also, Joe’s mustache is out there watching so whoever reported he went into isolation was wrong. Or else it only lasted 24 minutes, not 24 hours.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 8
24 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Also, Joe’s mustache is out there watching so whoever reported he went into isolation was wrong. Or else it only lasted 24 minutes, not 24 hours.

It probably starts sometime tomorrow.  Or possibly later tonight.

(edited)

I started a whole long post about Cam and Chelsie’s conversation right now, but I had to delete the whole thing because Cam keeps contradicting himself so I have no idea what he wants to do with the vote. I know it involves voting with the house, he is VERY big on voting with the house, but the house and their vote has changed numerous times. But I think he wants to keep Tucker, because Cam is nothing if not a dudebro, but other than that, I have no clue. And he has talked a LOT.

Edited: OK, I think the plan is for them to convince T’Kor to put up Angela and then the “house” vote her out, because that’s an easy boot, and then  Chelsia/Cam will have Makeny and Leah, and Leah has Joe and Quinn, and they’ll be back in business. All righty.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Edited: OK, I think the plan is for them to convince T’Kor to put up Angela and then the “house” vote her out, because that’s an easy boot, and then  Chelsia/Cam will have Makeny and Leah, and Leah has Joe and Quinn, and they’ll be back in business. All righty.

Won't work.  T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina want Angela protected at least until jury, and Tucker will certainly stop any thoughts that they might have in even starting to entertain listening to Chelsie and Cam.  So unless anyone in that alliance is very stupid, then that plan is a non-starter.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Jokers rankings have drastically changed:

#1. Tucker
#2. Makensy
#3. Joseph
#4. Angela
#5. Cedric (evicted)
#6. Leah
#7. Rubina
#8. Matt (evicted)
#9. Kimo
#10. Quinn
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. T'kor
#13. Chelsie
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Cam
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

I'm . . . kind of at a loss for why Joseph's as high as he is when he's done nothing of great value, be it on the show or on the feeds.

Occasionally, shit floats.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: I turned 41 this year. I've been posting with some of you on the Big Brother threads since I was 24. (I'm pretty sure it was BB8 that I finally delurked for. We'll fudge the math a bit) I hope you now feel as old as I do. Mwah! 😘

Older, even; I could be your dad, if I’d knocked up your mother when I turned legal to drink. 😆 Happy birthday!!! 🥳🎂🎁

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Being in the underdog position can really help your popularity.

I'm not sure I'd call Makensey an underdog. That implies a certain amount of effort. In her case, it's more like treading water with no direction or purpose.

• Like 3

In the backyard, Angela is transporting little "radioactive" green pellets with a grabber-reacher, one by one, to a collection bin. This after having been pelted with pink slime in a decontamination shower. To her credit, she is being very cheerful and patient about the whole process. However, she's only about 1/3 done. There's still time to erupt.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Unlike T'kor, at least she's thinking. 

The difference is that T'kor is in an alliance with Tucker and he would never touch her, while Chelsie is Tucker's target and he wants her out asap.

In my opinion, it's early for T'kor to lose Tucker. Makensy, Leah, Angela and even Joseph should go first because these are Tucker's friends who will immediately turn against T'kor the moment tucker leaves. T'kor should pretend she is solid with Tucker for a while more, until these people are gone and the AI arena is over, then vote him out on the double eviction.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

There's debate as to what Joseph's mustache actually said. I'm in the camp of He Narc'd On Himself because of the "I'll explain when I get out of isolation" bit, others think it's about pushing a narrative about Angela.

Now I hate Joseph's mustache for ruining my birthday.

ETA: I turned 41 this year. I've been posting with some of you on the Big Brother threads since I was 24. (I'm pretty sure it was BB8 that I finally delurked for. We'll fudge the math a bit) I hope you now feel as old as I do. Mwah! 😘

Happy Birthday C.  Pushing 66 and love your insights!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Checking back in... Angela continues to transport little green balls while Leah, Quinn, Kimo, Cam, Makensey, and Chelsie watch. I guess it's time for another decontamination because Angela strips off her outer layer of clothing and steps back in the shower where she gets pelted by more pink goo. 

Elsewhere, Tucker and Rubina talk about how grateful they are to have found each other. Even if nothing happens after this, they will always have HoH room public sex memories. They think they will always be friends. And maybe more! They are both so happy that they can be their genuine selves with each other. According to Rubina, being genuine is the theme of the season, and it's all because of Tucker.  Rubina thinks Tucker is certainly America's favorite player, and a shoo-in for the AFP $50k prize. Tucker immediately perks up: WHAT? HOW much money? 

Back to the yard, Angela continues to transport little green balls. She's huffing and puffing now, and seems a little frustrated. BLOW, ANGELA! LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

• LOL 10

Tucker and Rubina talking about a relationship out of the house.  He doesn't want to feel pressured.  They will just see how it goes. Rubina agreeing, saying that they are both busy people.

Meanwhile, T'kor is reminding people that she won $5,000.  Usually, that puts a target on houseguests, but everyone is so happy for her, just as they were so happy for her HoH win.  Does she have some sob story?  I don't understand why she has her competitors for the prize money rooting so much for her.  I wonder if she would've gotten that support had she gotten a punishment.

As AI Assistant, Tucker is awakened from his slumber and ordered to look up the subdivisions of whales, or some such shit.

If this a week-long thing, I wonder how sleep deprivation might factor into his ability to perform in the AI Arena.

Dumbass self-pawn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Okay, so if Tucker is still on the block after AI arena, there are eight voters, right? With T'Kor to break the tie. 

Assume Chelsie and Cam will TRY to vote Tucker out, and that they'll probably get the help of Leah or Makensy (whichever one would have won the AI Arena in this scenario). So that's three against.

Assume Angela, Kimo and Rubina would all want to keep Tucker, then that's three for.

T'Kor PRESUMABLY would break the tie in Tucker's favor, but who knows? Let's assume that she would, so then Tucker needs EITHER Quinn or Joseph to vote to keep him. What do you folks think?

I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve that Joseph would want to keep Tucker in the house as protection (as Tucker is loyal to him, and obviously good at winning competitions, and won't put Joseph up if he wins), but who the fuck knows? It's awfully tempting to get out a strong competitor, right? And if Leah is left on the block, he might want to protect his fauxmance with her. 

I'm sort of pulling for Joseph and Quinn to vote him out to remind people never to volunteer for the block. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

As AI Assistant, Tucker is awakened from his slumber and ordered to look up the subdivisions of whales, or some such shit.

knew that he'd get a middle-of-the-night one.  These things happen all the time.  (See: Vanessa having to shine Jackie's armor in BB17, Tommy's speed of light/sound/smell punishment in BB21, and Felicia getting slimed in BB25.  All happened at least once overnight.)

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

T'Kor PRESUMABLY would break the tie in Tucker's favor, but who knows? Let's assume that she would, so then Tucker needs EITHER Quinn or Joseph to vote to keep him. What do you folks think?

I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve that Joseph would want to keep Tucker in the house as protection (as Tucker is loyal to him, and obviously good at winning competitions, and won't put Joseph up if he wins), but who the fuck knows? It's awfully tempting to get out a strong competitor, right? And if Leah is left on the block, he might want to protect his fauxmance with her. 

I'm sort of pulling for Joseph and Quinn to vote him out to remind people never to volunteer for the block. 

Quinn has made no bones in confessionals as to how much he wants Tucker out.  He'd be one of the votes for him to go.  Joseph would want to keep Tucker, but he showed at the Cedric vote that he would vote the way the tide is going if he were able to detect it.

• Like 1

Tucker goes back to sleep briefly, until he's reawakened and commanded to name 5 sculpture media. He wings it, without success. He goes to the reference book, and they still don't accept his answer. At this point, I think they're just screwing with him. (Beyond the screwing that is inherent in the situation.)

Meanwhile, Angela is really dragging with only Chelsie and Makensey left to witness. She's walking, but just barely. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I hear you, and they really should, but I wonder. I think Quinn would do it in a heartbeat, if he knew the votes were there. I think Joseph's moustache would, too, but he would really prefer to be the force behind the ouster rather than just a vote that helped it along. I think that would be his biggest hesitation-- could he wait and possibly get more credit for the move?

Oh, and by the way, Angela is starting to weep as she trudges back and forth. She has a bigger audience now, and she's letting them all know just how tired and cold and sore and dramatic she is.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Joseph would want to keep Tucker, but he showed at the Cedric vote that he would vote the way the tide is going if he were able to detect it.

But here, if he were to vote Tucker out, his vote would be the one that would do it, right? So he'd be CREATING the tide. 

• Like 1

Kimo, T'kor, and Rubina were planning on talking after they spent some time watching Angela.  Rubina had something to tell them, so I am trying to stay awake to hear if it is about the conversation with Tucker.  She seemed nonchalant about him saying that he "didn't want to be pressured," but I'm assuming that it had to have stung a bit.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She seemed nonchalant about him saying that he "didn't want to be pressured," but I'm assuming that it had to have stung a bit.

I didn't hear those words, but I caught at least part of the conversation and to me, they seemed to be of a mind. Both willing to just see where it goes, with no expectations. Besides, Rubina knows better than to read too much into anything Tucker says. Just 2 weeks ago, he thought of her as his sister.

• Thanks 1

Oh, my God.

I just got home from work and turned on the feeds before I grab a shower, some breakfast, and go to bed.  And I see . . .

HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO GO ON FOR HER?!

Seriously!  Does she have to pick up all of those balls?!

For a woman her age, I can see how it can be physically getting to her!  Kudos to her for not giving up!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, my God.

I just got home from work and turned on the feeds before I grab a shower, some breakfast, and go to bed.  And I see . . .

HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO GO ON FOR HER?!

Seriously!  Does she have to pick up all of those balls?!

For a woman her age, I can see how it can be physically getting to her!  Kudos to her for not giving up!

Seriously, some of these punishments they make them do are downright CRUEL. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
(edited)

Quinn and Kimo were just whispering in the bathroom, and after Kimo went to pee, Quinn whispered at the camera that he is not letting Leah go on the block, and that Angela is going on the block and going home.  (Good luck with convincing T'Kor of that, you little punk.)

When Kimo was talking, they were discussing some women, but hard to track whom, exactly.  Quinn told Kimo that he selfishly doesn’t want Leah to go and then decided that she is predictable while Angela is unpredictable.

Quinn plotting to evict Angela while the house comforts her outside. . . . Never forget that we voted for you to go on the block, you twit!

Cam, Chelsie, and Makensy (what a surprise!) being especially sweet to Angela.  They're rubbing her limbs and hugging her to warm her up.

Thank God Kimo, T'kor, and Rubina aren’t out there cackling anymore.  If I were Angela, I would've wanted to shove my grabbing stick right up their asses earlier.

Leah and Rubina now being very nice, too.

It does warm my cold, black heart to see the houseguests line up to encourage a fellow houseguest whenever they have to do one of these punishments.

And of course, Quinn finds a way to make the Angela moment about him and dances and squeals to give her a high five.  I hope that he gets evicted in a Double Eviction just so he doesn’t have time to plan a speech and has his moments truncated.

But meanwhile, Angela has a second wind now and is actually picking up the pace!  The rest to warm up gave her some strength back, it seems.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

For real!  And I thought that Brittany and Shelli's punishments were bad!  This one's on a new level!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Aw.  She's gotten slimed again and crying from the cold.  But the others are encouraging her, so she's getting cleaned up before she starts again.

Looking at the pile, though, she's getting close to finishing.

• Like 1

Angela has just less than ten balls left, and nearly everyone is out there cheering for her!

. . . Rats!  Fish just as she's getting close!

No, wait!  We see the last one, and everyone is hugging her!  Then, the feeds are blocked.

Everyone starts to go to bed after helping Angela get to the shower.

(edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 5:45 AM, Rodney said:

Tucker and Rubina talking about a relationship out of the house.  He doesn't want to feel pressured.  

This is the stuff romance is made of, people.

I haven't paid enough attention to their relationship to know if I think they have any shot outside the show. Most of them don't, so I'll assume no. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And here I thought you wanted a break from looking at Tucker's package. 

What made you think that?! I think you’re mistaking me for someone else. 😉 It’s been a long time since my #1 pick from the intros is still my #1 6 weeks in and that was just based on what he said and how he said it. I definitely do not want him to run away with the game and as big of a target as he’s made himself, he probably won’t win and he seems to be cool with that and just play like it’s his last day alive and I know that annoys a lot of people but I’m digging the entertainment he brings and can appreciate the full package. 

Happy birthday yesterday @Callaphera Many more happy years to you. Was celebrating a friend’s birthday yesterday too so I’ll say one of my Margies was for you, cheers! I’d send you the pic but even that was too large to fit in the post lol. There’s a theme.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

Meanwhile, T'kor is reminding people that she won $5,000.  Usually, that puts a target on houseguests, but everyone is so happy for her, just as they were so happy for her HoH win.  Does she have some sob story?

She owns a crochet business that sells completed accessories and clothing items. I mean...

Honestly, her business is kinda fascinating to me. She's priced herself well for the few basic Bernat pattern sweaters that she has listed on her website but I can't imagine she makes that much money on it unless she has a whole hooker-Tok influencing side-gig. Or maybe a rich parent - it would explain the Dorit Kemsley of it all.
dorit-rhobh-accent.gif

ETA: T'Kor's "Rooted" collection is gorgeous, though. It's the basic chunky yarn sweaters that I'm less in love with but they're stitched beautifully.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Well, if this proves to be the end of Tucker, I can at least free up some time during the week and just read what's happening here. His antics have been the only thing that I've found remotely entertaining for weeks. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Seriously; who can forget what TPTB put Basic-Becky-Face-Train-Wrecky through with the soccer ball challenge, only for her to get evicted a few days later?  I didn’t even LIKE Becky, but I felt bad for her; that punishment was brutal.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Rodney said:

I knew that he'd get a middle-of-the-night one.  These things happen all the time.  (See: Vanessa having to shine Jackie's armor in BB17, Tommy's speed of light/sound/smell punishment in BB21, and Felicia getting slimed in BB25.  All happened at least once overnight.)

I strangely don't remember the first two, but I do remember Paul having to get up and do his frisking at least once when everyone was asleep.  

14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Seriously; who can forget what TPTB put Basic-Becky-Face-Train-Wrecky through with the soccer ball challenge, only for her to get evicted a few days later?  I didn’t even LIKE Becky, but I felt bad for her; that punishment was brutal.

Or even worse was the time they made Paulie Calafiore bake apple pies while waving an American Flag...wait, that wasn't that harsh?  Must have been his REACTION to baking pies while waving his sad little flag that had me confused.

Seriously, that has to be one of my favorite BB moments of all time.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

lol… that was a brutal punishment, but if it’s the one I’m thinking of it wasn’t Basic-Becky-Face-Trainwrecky. It was Brittany from BB16. She had to kick an absurd number of soccer goals in 24 hours. It amounted to more than 1 goal every 30 seconds or so. Would have to kick them even more frequently if you wanted time to sleep or even just take a break. Just brutal. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

That was Brittany in BB16.

• Like 1

This place has been light on game talk, so I've got some updates.

T'kor was looking at her options for tomorrow's replacement nominee.  She said that Joseph is the least detrimental to her game out of her supposed four options for a replacement nom.  She also said a minute ago that she doesn't think that he's a threat now, but maybe later on.  So he probably is safe this week.

Cam is wanting to get a new alliance started soon with T'kor, and Chelsie is included since they're both close to her.  T'kor might be getting her black alliance, finally.

Tucker told Cam that if he keeps him this week, he won't nominate him or use him as a pawn.  I didn't hear him say how many weeks for which he wouldn't nominate him, so it may be just the one week.

Leah is either playing coy with Rubina or blissfully that unaware she's (likely) going up.  She talked game for two seconds before talking about PopTarts.

Never mind.  She is aware she's on the hot seat.  She told Makensy earlier that T'Kor told her that Angela won't be put up after her punishment, and they concluded it could be she (Leah).  So she was just bullshitting/baiting Rubina in the Storage Room earlier.

Leah did try to talk to T'Kor out of nominating her tomorrow.  T'Kor seemed unresponsive to her at first, until Leah talked about working with Chelsie.  That was when T'Kor seemed more open to what Leah had to say.  So for the moment, T'Kor doesn't seem to be looking at Leah anymore.

More to come later.  But we're on pets for likely another AI Instigator thing.

• Like 2

Tucker and Angela are in the pool.

Tucker says that he heard that Rubina said that she'd vote out Tucker if it came down to it.

Angela insists that nobody cares about their showmance, and that Rubina wouldn't ever vote him out!  Tucker says that it's hard to know with what's going around.

Angela now recommends that Tucker should have Joseph on his side.  She says, "He knows the game, and he's super, super brilliant!"

Tucker then talks about apparently giving the money to T'Kor:

Tucker: She's an artist, I'm an artist.  It's hard when you can't buy what you need for your art.  I've never been able to give anyone that kind of money.
Angela: It was epic.  That's for sure.

Angela worries that T'Kor might put her up, even though Leah is a much more viable option.  Tucker says that he will make sure that she doesn't.  If she does go up, then he'll fight to make sure that she isn't evicted.

They hug it out, and he goes back inside.

2 hours ago, me5671 said:

lol… that was a brutal punishment, but if it’s the one I’m thinking of it wasn’t Basic-Becky-Face-Trainwrecky. It was Brittany from BB16. She had to kick an absurd number of soccer goals in 24 hours. It amounted to more than 1 goal every 30 seconds or so. Would have to kick them even more frequently if you wanted time to sleep or even just take a break. Just brutal. 

Yer right; I guess after a few years, all those Basic Bs start to run together.  😆

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

T'Kor and Chelsie are in the HoH room.

T'Kor says that because of Tucker saving Quinn, there's worry from Leah that the guys are starting to align with Tucker.  Chelsie thinks that this means that Leah wants Joseph or Quinn to go up.  Chelsie doesn't know where the men lie.  She knows that Cam is close to Tucker and to Leah.  T'Kor says that lots of people have promised Leah things, but she doesn't think that they'll follow through.  T'Kor agrees with this.  Leah thinks that she's everyone's fourth, fifth, or sixth option.  T'Kor says that that was what she thought made Leah dangerous.  But Leah views them as competitive threats who shouldn't stay in the game too long, or they'll become too dangerous.

Chelsie brings up that she's noticed the same things about the men.  She's sketched out by Quinn, thinks that Joseph will just float to where he's safest, and she doesn't get much from Cam.  Chelsie doesn't know how true that is, but she does know that Tucker is locked in with Cam, and possibly with Quinn, as well.  She tries to throw out Angela or Leah as the replacement nominee, so she won't be affected.  Tucker won't go after her (he will if she throws Angela up, though).  She doesn't know if Cam will.  She says that if Makensy is the target, she needs to throw up someone who could ensure her going home.

But then she asks what happens if Tucker's still up on the block afterwards, whether against Leah or Makensy.  T'Kor is worried about how much pull Tucker has.  Angela and Joseph won't vote him out, nor would Cam or Rubina.  They both fear that he'll be fine.  So it has to be someone she'd be fine to see go home over Tucker.  It'd have to be Angela or Leah.  Neither is likely to win an HoH Competition (never mind that Angela's won two of them).

Elsewhere, Angela just made an alliance (real or fake?) with Leah, Makensy, and Quinn.

Angela is bashing Tucker now.  "Don't believe anything he says!  He's an actor!"  She goes on to say, "If you have to pretend with him, do.  I do.  He will never get back on that block.  We have to get him now!  We might not get another chance at this!"

Damn!  Is Angela just baiting them to see who bites?  Or is she really gunning for Tucker?

Back in the HoH room, Chelsie is telling T'Kor, basically, "You need to put a group of people together that you want to work with that will keep you safe, and include me in it."

I like her approach here, and it's obviously working, because T'Kor thinks that Chelsie is God Himself walking the Earth.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

In the Storage Room, Makensy is complaining to Rubina about "something, something, lone wolf" and "something, something, I'm not even athletic!  Why am I on the block?!"

Rubina comforts her, repeats what she's saying back to her, and says, "I'm sorry that this isn't fair to you."

Makensy is crying and says, "I don't want to go home."

Makensy, this approach hasn't worked for the last three weeks.  You need to do something more tangible.  Whatever it may be . . . figure it out.

I wish that Leah would do something with Makensy other than paint her nails.

Makensy crying to Rubina: "I don't wanna go home, but I feel like I am this week."

Rubina is trying to convince Makensy not to be such a . . . lone wolf.  Makensy doesn't really listen.

Which has been one of Makensy's problems.  She doesn't listen.

Chelsie and T'Kor talking about Quinn.  Chelsie says that she would be down to work with him again, as long as he's more honest with her.  She says that she has never officially talked to Quinn about him "blowing up the alliance," aka the Pentagon.

I think what's going to come out of this talk between Chelsie/T'Kor is essentially a reforming of the Pentagon with Chelsie, Quinn, Kimo, Cam, and T'Kor, with Rubina as a sixth, if Tucker is gone.

Makensy is still crying to Rubina in the Storage Room.

I think it fully sank in that she's in the same position that she was in week four, in which she needs to win the AI Arena, or she's likely going home.  (And she's right.  T'Kor changed her back to the target if she loses.)

Get the crying out now and rest up, girl!  Or change it the fuck up!

• Like 1

Kimo's in with T'Kor now.

T'Kor says that her conversation with Leah was enlightening.  But before she can specify . . .

. . . the camera cuts back to Rubina and Makensy.  They're talking about how nervous that Cedric was on eviction night and when he was going into the AI Arena.  Thinks that he saw a "shift" that day and got anxious (he did).  Rubina thought that she was going home.  Nothing of note really in this conversation.  These two are clearly not allies, nor do they intend to be.  So why bother talking?

Don't know why they're hiding the T'Kor/Kimo talk when that's our only source of truth.