Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I guess it wouldn't be Big Brother if there wasn't a racist comment made that TPTB decide to hide, causing rampant speculation online. And now apparently the feeds have been on fish since like 7 am et. I can't lol.

If there was a comment like that, then whoever made it is likely going to go the way of Luke from last season, which might be why the fish have been on for hours.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I guess it wouldn't be Big Brother if there wasn't a racist comment made that TPTB decide to hide, causing rampant speculation online. And now apparently the feeds have been on fish since like 7 am et. I can't lol.

Ooo, juicy! Do we have any indications on how said something? I need details! 

• LOL 1
Just now, JayDub1987 said:

Ooo, juicy! Do we have any indications on how said something? I need details! 

I'm gonna copy and paste a post from reddit:

"Okay I watched a bunch of clips on X and this is what I have gathered. Chelsie is upset as someone made a comment about race. Rubina confirmed this to T’kor. Tucker talking to Kimo mentioned that Leah has said multiple inappropriate things. Tucker asked Rubina and Kimo how Chelsie is feeling. I’m gathering that it was Leah that said something inappropriate. Feeds cut in and out so it’s hard to know exactly what happened. A lot of people on here are saying it was Tucker that said something but based on the context clues he is upset that Leah keeps saying inappropriate things."

Some clips:

• Useful 1

I wonder what the comment was.

I'm not surprised Tucker suggested he be a pawn because then he can win another competition. He can build the narrative that he was the underdog throughout the season, was nominated more often than anyone else, but by his grit and determination he managed to make it through each time. He even used his POV on someone else and still made it through!

I think he is playing a really long game, longer than Big Brother. I think he's going for The Challenge. If he can be a regular on that show, he's got it made. Then he can be the most legendary of all the BB alumni on The Challenge, such as Josh, Kasey, Tyler, Angela . . . there's been others but I can't remember them all.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If there was a comment like that, then whoever made it is likely going to go the way of Luke from last season, which might be why the fish have been on for hours.

If that were the case they’d be on animals. The feed operators are kind of incompetent though so it could be that and they forgot to change over or it could be literally nothing, they accidentally put fish on, and now they’ve forgotten to turn them off lol.

• LOL 3
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm gonna copy and paste a post from reddit:

"Okay I watched a bunch of clips on X and this is what I have gathered. Chelsie is upset as someone made a comment about race. Rubina confirmed this to T’kor. Tucker talking to Kimo mentioned that Leah has said multiple inappropriate things. Tucker asked Rubina and Kimo how Chelsie is feeling. I’m gathering that it was Leah that said something inappropriate. Feeds cut in and out so it’s hard to know exactly what happened. A lot of people on here are saying it was Tucker that said something but based on the context clues he is upset that Leah keeps saying inappropriate things."

Some clips:

Thanks! I'll check those clips as soon as I finish my morning meetings. 

Hoping it's not Tucker. He's far and away my favorite HG. I couldn't care less if it's Leah. Go ahead and pull her out, or let the house vote her out. 

• Like 3

If it's Leah, I could easily see making victim noises about going up, and maybe bitching about how Chelsie should be going up, but she won't, because she's Black and T'Kor won't nominate another Black woman. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Good morning! I thought I'd turn on the feeds and see what's up, but Fish is all that's up right now. Fish and blue bubbles. JokersUpdates chat room comments reflect everything that's been said here.

There have been rumblings since the feeds turned on that Leah has occasionally dropped a slur or offensive remark that have gotten them talking but it got lost in a lot of the Angela feed cuts during that time. I believe she was accused of dropping the R word pre-feeds at least once and one other offensive thing (I wanna say a gay slur but I'm not 100% sure). I wasn't sure if it was true or not at the time because feedsters were being particularly rough on Leah's flirt game and calling her a slut while also accusing her of saying mean things so it was a kind of "eh?" situation. There was also speculation that it was Angela on top of her hammock comment but I figured she would have been way more of a mess then.

Honestly, taking away Flashback was a horrible decision.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I could see it being Leah - I haven't watched a ton of the feeds but there was that one comment she made last night in her one-on-one with T'Kor that was clearly alluding to recognizing T'Kor wouldn't put Chelsie up due to them both being black women.  In and of itself, I don't find that to be a particularly damning comment - especially since T'Kor herself has told others in the house that she won't put Chelsie up for that exact reason, so Leah is stating something that is probably common house knowledge.  Could there be more?  Hard to say since the feeds are cutting in and out.

• Like 3

JokersUpdate chat is suggesting Leah did a character sketch on a former house guest named Leo, portraying him as homeless Leo. I cannot remember Leo so maybe he's pre-season 16 or else my memory is leaking. Chat also says one time she dressed up like Cedric and maybe that could be considered racist.

Latest on Jokers Update: maybe Chelsie got some bad news from home. Also four fish in the tank are in an alliance called the Pirates.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

JokersUpdate chat is suggesting Leah did a character sketch on a former house guest named Leo, portraying him as homeless Leo. I cannot remember Leo so maybe he's pre-season 16 or else my memory is leaking. Chat also says one time she dressed up like Cedric and maybe that could be considered racist.

Apparently there was a Leo on UK celebrity BB who escaped the house by going out a fire door because BB wouldn’t give him any clean underwear.  Feel free to fact check me. I got that of Wikipedia. 

This guy was white and straight so probably not any ruckus causer there. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I thought they had acted out a skit they called "Young Cedric" and her character in the skit was Leon. I saw her costume on X, she wore a puffer jacket, hat and sunglasses. But that happened when Cedric was still in the house so I'm not sure if that would be the issue but maybe they played out the skit again.

Honestly, this is why they need to stop protecting themselves (and our delicate ears) by constantly going to fish. What gets speculated about is often even worse than what actually happened.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6

Hamsterwatch says it's likely to be Leah because there have been four incidents with her before. Actually Hamsterwatch reports that Tucker said Leah got into trouble about the Leo sketch and there's been four other "incidences" involving derogatory terms. They were probably at times when suddenly there's be fish on the screen for a short time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

While we wait for the feeds to come back, current Jokers ratings for everybody:

#1. Tucker
#2. Makensy
#3. Leah
#4. Joseph
#5. Cedric (evicted)
#6. Rubina
#7. Angela
#8. Kimo
#9. Matt (evicted)
#10. Quinn
#11. T'kor
#12. Kenney (evicted)
#13. Chelsie
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Cam
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

Pleasantly surprised that Angela's on the rise.  And not surprised that Kimo and especially T'kor have dropped.  Trying to make that second flip really changed some opinions about them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Well, we were back for a moment, and it sounded like Leah was still there, talking to Quinn.  But then, we went to fish again.

But we're back now, and Kimo is heading for the kitchen, where Chelsie and Makensy are eating.

• Like 1

Strange - the four small views at the top of my feeds are showing the bathroom and Brooklyn doing her makeup in front of a makeup mirror while Leah is walking around.  The main screen is still showing fish.

Actually I think Brooklyn is doing her makeup at the dining room table. Then cams 1 and 2 show Rubina fixing Kimo's hair . . .

Feeds are back!!!! Quinn is talking. Showed Kimo for a minute, then back to Fish.

So what I was seeing - oops they're back.

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Actually I think Brooklyn is doing her makeup at the dining room table.

How could you have seen her?  She was evicted last night!

• LOL 1

Who knows what happened??? The four small screens were actually what was going on and not previous feeds. So can Brooklyn still be here? I can't think who else that would have been doing makeup. I could see her well enough to know that it wasn't Rubina, Chelsie, Makensy, T'Kor, definitely not Angela.

Cam announces one of the fishies seems to be dying. It's Freddie. He's just lying there.

They're going to say some words for Freddie.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

How could you have seen her?  She was evicted last night!

That's the dilemma. 

But I think now that it was Makensy. The woman's hair was pulled back and it looked dark enough to be Brooklyn's, but Makensy's hair is darker at the roots.

Anyhow, Fish are back.

The four small screens revert to the previous day if you leave the feeds on long enough.  It's been happening for awhile now. The feed of Brooklyn was from yesterday when she was getting ready for the live show. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

The four small screens revert to the previous day if you leave the feeds on long enough.  It's been happening for awhile now. The feed of Brooklyn was from yesterday when she was getting ready for the live show. 

Thanks, that's what it looked like when I was seeing her. My eyes aren't that bad after all.

• Like 3

I think it was just a labour shortage. Like how sometimes the Starbucks down by me has to close at 5 pm because they don't have enough staff for their full hours. The Button Boy position might not pay enough and you know how it goes: one person calls in sick, it turns into a whole landslide of fuckery.

• LOL 10

Makensy laments to Leah that everyone who's gone out were people whom she thought had her and Leah's backs.  But now she knows that they were part of a bigger alliance that never had their backs to begin with.  Now there's a whole new alliance made up of people from the other side of the house.  Leah asks if Chelsie's part of it, and Makensy says that she's not.

Leah asks how many people are voting this week, and Makensy answers that eight people are voting.  She's trying to count the votes that she'll have (as it sounds like she knows that she's up).  She can't have it be a 4-4 vote.  She, Leah, and Rubina (who enters after Chelsie leaves) hope for the AI Arena to end soon.  But Makensy brings up another twist starting, and Rubina snaps at her to not speak anything into the universe.

Sounds like T'kor's told Makensy that she's going up.

• Like 1

T'kor joins Chelsie and Makensy in the rock room.  They ask her if she thinks that "it's time."  She doesn't know.

Sounds like nominations haven't been made yet.

Makensy worries to Chelsie of being on the block with Cam and Tucker.  She thinks that she'll no chance of beating them.  Just because she's tall with long legs, she's worried about looking like the "girl competitor" of the house.

• LOL 2

They're already speculating that there might've been clues for the next Veto or HoH Competition.

The only calm person is Tucker, which makes me thinking that he got the vote to be the Instigator.

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They're already speculating that there might've been clues for the next Veto or HoH Competition.

The only calm person is Tucker, which makes me thinking that he got the vote to be the Instigator.

In other words, just normal Tucker.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Uh-oh.  Rubina's crying over something.  Tucker's comforting her in the HoH room.

Current locations: Kimo, T'kor, Quinn, Chelsie, Angela, Makensy, Cam, and Leah all in the living room.

Tucker and Rubina in the HoH room.

And Joseph isolating himself in the fish/bumper pool nook.

Edited by Rodney

So Rubina's upset that this Instigator thing outed her showmance with Tucker.

Which . . . why is that something over which to cry?  Come on, Rubina!

• LOL 6

Brooklyn IS still there, I’m sure of it. She’s a mom and moms don’t leave until the job is done. Good moms set a good example for their kids, and that means standing up for your truth. And Brooklyn’s truth is, a mom needs to win BB! (Also, God told her it was her destiny.)

I think you’ll find her in the cupboard where she stashed Lisa’s edible glitter. Because moms don’t let food go to waste.

• LOL 16
(edited)

Tucker most likely got the AI Instigator power which means he called out his own showmance. Why, though? Because he wants to be able to fuck in the downstairs rooms when he's not HoH?

ETA: It sounds like the Instigator said Rubina should have been sent home instead of Cedric and blew up the Five Pointz alliance? Okay, if it is Tucker, I have no choice but to stan.

I guess the idea that it's Joseph's mustache is being floated? But there's no way he won a popularity vote.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: It sounds like the Instigator said Rubina should have been sent home instead of Cedric and blew up the Five Pointz alliance? Okay, if it is Tucker, I have no choice but to stan.

I doubt that it's Tucker, now that I think of it.  The phrase "Pentagon 4 Life" was used, and Tucker never knew the name of that alliance.  If he did find out, I'd love to know when he did.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Joseph, who did know the name.  Or even Quinn, who also knew it.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I doubt that it's Tucker, now that I think of it.  The phrase "Pentagon 4 Life" was used, and Tucker never knew the name of that alliance.  If he did find out, I'd love to know when he did.

The Pentagon was the five within the eight person alliance, right? Didn't they show Kimo telling Tucker about it on the last episode?

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Pentagon was the five within the eight person alliance, right? Didn't they show Kimo telling Tucker about it on the last episode?

He told Tucker that five people were part of it, and which five, but he never said the name.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

He told Tucker that five people were part of it, and which five, but he never said the name.

I dunno, I assume the name came up at some point. That's not a strong enough point against Tucker for me.

Let me live in my delusion, it's warm and comfy and there's never ending chocolate.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's not a strong enough point against Tucker for me.

Actually, it's a very strong point, because he really doesn't know the name.  When called out the alliance publicly, he didn't say the name.  If he'd known it, then he'd have said.  He just called out the five people, and that was it.

In any case, we're back, but no clue of who's been nominated.  But given how down she looks, Makensy is almost certainly one of them.

(edited)

T-Kor and Rubina up in the HOH room wearing upside down flowerpot hats. Not really but that’s what it looks like.  I’m old. Tkor feels bad Cam is up. Oooh- Quinn just came in and they are talking about AI instigator.  Quinn promises he never said Pentagon for Life.  

Edited by Pixiebomb
My auto correct keeps changing Tkor to either Thor or toots.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Actually, it's a very strong point, because he really doesn't know the name.  When called out the alliance publicly, he didn't say the name.  If he'd known it, then he'd have said.  He just called out the five people, and that was it.

Sure but time has passed since then. "Hey, uh, what was the name of that alliance you were talking about?" We're missing hours of feeds. It's possible. This season has chosen the funniest option almost every time so far - it could happen again.

I'm like Mulder over here, okay? I want to believe.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ha!  Angela is eating her lunch or dinner in the dining room, and she says, "Cheers, Brooklyn" at Brooklyn's Memory Wall picture!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I am SO happy that that dipshit is on the block after VOLUNTEERING TO GO UP ON THE BLOCK. 

I hope he gets voted out this week. Not even because i hate the dude or whatever, but just because, I mean, come the fuck on, man! How are you this stupid?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

It’s Makensy, Cam, & Tucker.

SHOCKER! So Tucker volunteering allowed her to skirt the potentially uncomfortable Leah nom. At least until Tucker wins veto. 

• Like 3