Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don’t think Tucker would win the wall comp. I think it is Chelsea’s to lose. Cedric would do well, probably Leah (might not have the core strength) and Tucker would do fine. Kimo, Joseph’s mustache, Cam and Angela are right out. Tkor , Makensy and Rubina are wild cards.  Quinn and whats her name the Dallas mom- probably off in the middle.  

lol my autocorrect keeps replacing Tkor with Thor. 

If the wall is next, then Angela won't even be playing.  Outgoing HoH and all that.  But I think that Tucker can do it.  He looks like he has great core strength, though I agree that Cedric would be his biggest competition at it.  Probably Chelsie, as well.

The Dallas mom is Brooklyn, by the way.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

He also thinks he can talk Cedric into voting with them if need be.

Do you mean Joseph?  Tucker is after Cedric, Quinn, and Cam.

Good morning! All the BB hamsters are still tucked in bed. Camera 1 is currently displaying the room with four beds in a row. They're like a bunch of ugly sofa beds. There's rocks painted on the wall, kind of a wintry mountain scene w/pine trees. So I guess this is the Rugged Room. Looks like Kimo is in the bed closest to the door, pretty sure that's him.Camera 2  shows the room from a different angle. Close up of a bed next to a dresser that has towels on top of it, maybe clothing. It's all crumpled and lying in a heap. The sleeper has their back to us, but it could be Rubina, kind of looks like her hair.

When changing cameras, a big Play arrow comes on the screen and I have to press that to continue changing cameras. I've never had to do that before on live feeds. I didn't have to do that last Friday.

Camera 3 is on the hallway bedroom. That's a nice little sofa. This room looks relatively neat. Everyone's wrapped like mummies. Camera 4 shows a close up of two beds and sleepers. One could be Joseph. All I see is a forehead and some hair. The other might be Quinn if he sleeps with a headband and his hair bundled up. The other guy is Joseph. He turned his head and I can see his mustache. The bed arrangement is awkward in this room. If Quinn rolls too much to his right, he will fall on top of Joseph. There's another bed starting at the foot of Quinn's bed, so to get out of bed, he has to slide out at the foot of his bed, right corner, step on something like a plastic ledge (it's what the mattress is lying on), jump from that, or step on the ledge at the foot of Joseph's bed and hop down. I suppose it's not too inconvenient for a 20-something young man, but would be disaster for a 60-something lady who has to get up in the night (me). And those rooms are pitch black except for the exit signs. I'll update when someone gets up.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

The Slip ‘N Slide, maybe…?

If they do the slip 'n slide this season, it'll definitely be at the next HOH comp when Angela can't play.  I remember they didn't do it with Cirie and Felicia.  Too much of a chance for an injury.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Someone, most likely Joseph, is providing some early morning nasal music - if it was louder, you could call it an early wakeup call.

Speaking of wakeup calls, they're letting the house guests sleep in. Normally the call is around 9:00 am Pacific time and it's 9:35 am now.

The camera zoomed out so you can now see the house guest who is sleeping in the bed at the foot of Cedric's bed. This person is wearing a wide white headband, looking like they have a head injury. This might be Tucker (I almost typed Zack--must be associating Tucker with BB16 Zack).

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rodney said:

If the wall is next, then Angela won't even be playing.  Outgoing HoH and all that.  But I think that Tucker can do it.  He looks like he has great core strength, though I agree that Cedric would be his biggest competition at it.  Probably Chelsie, as well.

The Dallas mom is Brooklyn, by the way.

Brooklyn!  That’s right. Did not sleep last night.  I kept thinking her name was Brittany or Britknee if we go with the Mahkensey spelling. Anyway- I knew it was wrong so I just wrote Dallas mom.  Thx 

• Like 2
(edited)

Every time I’ve seen Chelsie on the feeds she’s complaining and/or being mean and I know it’s a mirror I don’t wanna look into lol but still she is so unpleasant. And not painting a very good picture of ministers or pastors or whatever it is she is.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Chelsie kind of reminds me of Britney in a way because Britney was viscously mean most of the time but she was really quick witted and funny as well, which Chelsie is lacking.

• Like 2

Everyone's up now and the house is now in color. Now I get the beds in the Rugged room. They're supposed to look like rocks or stones. 

Kimo is sitting at the kitchen island, pondering. Quick switch to Joseph in the hallway bedroom. Joseph is talking about season 23, when it was kings, queens, jokers, etc. Back to the kitchen where Kimo compliments T-Kor's top. Joseph joins them. And there's Quinn in the hallways, locks flowing, maroon top and black shorts. He's in the pink pony room where he exclaims, "My bracelet!" He tells the camera, "You always catch me when I don't have stuff to say."

Now to the Rugged Room, where Chelsie is lying in her stone coffin bed. Because those beds look like stone coffins. And suddenly the blankets move on another bed! Is it an eruption? No, whoever's under the covers coughs, then lies still.

Leah is busy with makeup in the bathroom. From the overhead angle, I thought she was Lisa at first. Brooklyn is busy looking in one of the sink mirrors and someone else is finishing up their shower. Tucker?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rodney said:

Do you mean Joseph?  Tucker is after Cedric, Quinn, and Cam.

No, Tucker was talking about Cedric and how he might be able to could convince him to vote against Quinn. (Had to correct that — there are no “might”s in Tucker’s world. He’s like Yoda that way.) 

It cracks me up every year when certain people (usually the big guys) start talking about The Wall with this tone of awe and determination, like it’s their personal Mount Olympus and they can’t wait to get up there and fulfill  their destiny.

Then it happens (usually about 3 weeks later than they predict), and they all fall off like Humpty Dumpty. 

• LOL 11

T-Kor is fixing breakfast for everybody - two fried eggs each. Someone said (I think Joseph) that was the best fried eggs he ever had. Tucker and Brooklyn are having scrambled eggs.

We are on puppies now. What do you think is happening right now? Would it be the veto ceremony?

Gray kitty scampering around! Now, back to puppies.

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

We are on puppies now. What do you think is happening right now? Would it be the veto ceremony?

Monday morning is definitely Veto meeting.

Also apparently they just had an earthquake in the area and people are talking about it still rolling. Even Mother Nature is all, "Seriously? Use it on yourself, dumbass."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12

Tucker used the Veto on himself so I guess the earthquake did knock some sense into himself. Rubina is replacement nom.

Final noms before AI arena: Rubina, Cedric, Makensy.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

ffs my nails are still tacky and chelsie and quinn are talking.

chelsie is pushing for rubina to be the target because it would weaken tucker. quinn doesn't think it's a great idea because targeting rubina means their relationship with t'kor and kimo will be strained and they could lose them. chelsie counters by saying that keeping rubina and tucker in the house is what is making t'kor and kimo ride the fence and getting rid of them will send the two running back into mommy chelsie and daddy cedric's warm loving embrace but please don't mind the knife in their other hand. quinn thinks makensy is more powerful than rubina. chelsie may be willing to negotiate.

fyi i didn't ruin a single nail.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Now Chelsie is going on some solo sermon-like rant as she lies in bed.  I have no idea that of which she's speaking.

Chelsie has a lot of internalized misogyny. If she's this pressed, it's over something Leah said.

ETA: And Makensy's dirty socks lol. Also you might have noticed that Chelsie does not keep her voice down when ranting at the camera. Joseph has told her that he heard her talking about him during a cam talk... and she didn't bother trying to modulate her volume at all since. So there's a decent chance that someone will overhear her when she goes on these long ass rants.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3

I’m watching the feeds and—-these people are sooo boring!  How do you all watch these?  I don’t know how you do it.  All 4 cameras are on frizzy Quinn and Mak having the most boring convo in the world. I even think they are bored of it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I liked Chelsie the first two weeks, but I'm really not liking her as much now.  She clearly sees the other houseguests as being beneath her.  It's an unlikable quality.

• Like 8

Rubina is going to be a boring eviction. Mak is also not part of a sizable alliance and will also not be a satisfying eviction. I’d really like to see the Pentagon broken up but I don’t see that happening this week, so looks like Cedric is safe even if he’s still on the block after AI. So I guess it will be a successful HoH for Quinn. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Rubina is going to be a boring eviction. Mak is also not part of a sizable alliance and will also not be a satisfying eviction. I’d really like to see the Pentagon broken up but I don’t see that happening this week, so looks like Cedric is safe even if he’s still on the block after AI. So I guess it will be a successful HoH for Quinn. 

Guess you missed Tucker, Kimo, and Rubina coming together.  They're going to try and change things before Thursday.  They just need to get Leah and Joseph on board, if only temporarily.

• Like 1

Holy shit. This house. Now they're volunteering before the next set of noms have to be made!

Quinn just told Cedric that he's okay being used as a pawn to go up against Angela or Tucker on the block. WE HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THIS WEEK YET. WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN.

The Production intern hasn't even had time to print off a new copy of the Volunteer Nominee Sign-Up Sheet.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It cracks me up every year when certain people (usually the big guys) start talking about The Wall with this tone of awe and determination, like it’s their personal Mount Olympus and they can’t wait to get up there and fulfill  their destiny.

Then it happens (usually about 3 weeks later than they predict), and they all fall off like Humpty Dumpty. 

Unfortunately, plenty of bigger guys have won. It depends on what type of wall they do. And it seems like they might be right this time since it's a such a long lockdown. It could be related to the new twist though.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Chelsie has a lot of internalized misogyny. If she's this pressed, it's over something Leah said.

ETA: And Makensy's dirty socks lol. Also you might have noticed that Chelsie does not keep her voice down when ranting at the camera. Joseph has told her that he heard her talking about him during a cam talk... and she didn't bother trying to modulate her volume at all since. So there's a decent chance that someone will overhear her when she goes on these long ass rants.

Yea, her internalized misogyny is off the charts, which is saying something for women on BB lol. I'm surprised she wasn't talking about Cam's socks though. Usually half of her rants involve her talking about how nasty, gross, and unclean Cam is in what is an obvious attempt to make us believe she isn't pressed that she wants him but he doesn't want her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Cedric outed himself as a Tory Lanez fan boy, as if his fuckboy stories aren't enough of a red flag.

That made me remember that someone said they loved Drake in the house so I went to Twitter. It turned out to be Cam.

That made me remember that Angela asked for Morgan Wallen to get in Makensy's back pocket for her second HoH album and was denied by Production but I never found out what her HoH album was for the second week.

For the record, it's Fleetwood Mac's Rumours.

I don't know where I was originally going with this but now I just want to know why the men in the house have such deep feelings for problematic Canadian men who make shitty music.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't know where anyone sleeps, but I hope that petal-shaped bed that Quinn is standing on with his dirty shoes does not belong to anyone else's face.

Quinn thinks Joseph is throwing comps. Joseph denies. Quinn would be fine if it were true. Joseph's moustache wishes it could win a comp. (Never mind. It thought he said comb.)

• LOL 4

I made two different attempts at watching feeds tonight, but good god these people are boring. I just spent five minutes listening to Rubina and T'Kor coaching Cedric on a British accent. They were not pleased with his efforts. He explained it's because he "pronunciates" too well. He demonstrates his best accents: New York, Philly and Oklahoma. Somehow, they all sound the same to me.

Brooklyn, Quinn and others are talking about former houseguests they like. Brooklyn likes Taylor because she respects what she went through. (Yeah, I bet you and your pal Aryan had many thoughtful conversations about that.) She also likes Kat Dunn, but I didn't watch that season so I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Quinn likes Turner. He's trying to be the Turner of this season.  Someone (Joseph? The ghost of Kenney?) mentions Derrick.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

[Brooklyn] also likes Kat Dunn, but I didn't watch that season so I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Kat was one of the few truly nice houseguests in BB21.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Brooklyn, Quinn and others are talking about former houseguests they like. Brooklyn likes Taylor because she respects what she went through. (Yeah, I bet you and your pal Aryan had many thoughtful conversations about that.) She also likes Kat Dunn, but I didn't watch that season so I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Quinn likes Turner. He's trying to be the Turner of this season.  Someone (Joseph? The ghost of Kenney?) mentions Derrick.

And Quinn is succeeding! I mentioned in a post somewhere he reminded me of Turner. Quinn also wore patchwork pants on the first episode that were very Turneresque. Maybe they were custom pants. But he's reminded me of Turner all along. The hair is like Tyler's, everything else like Turner.

By the way, I sort of owe Jasmine an apology because she was sort of right about something. She said that the color of the chicken determined the color of its eggs. Well, that is true, but it's not the color of the feathers. There is an ear flap on the side of the chicken's head, not far from the eyes, and if you look under the flap, the color you see is the color of the eggs. 

So sorry for mocking you on this Jasmine! But not on other things.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don't know where anyone sleeps

All I know is that Quinn sleeps alone in the Have Not room right now because he's sleepwalking and sleeptalking due to the stress and after a night of him creepily standing over Rubina and Leah while they slept, he banished himself in there. OH and they gave the house earplugs to deal with Angela's picture frames rattling on the walls snoring. Seriously, she could snore my husband under the... table? Bed? It's pretty impressive.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Good morning! All cameras are on the hallway bedroom. One bed is empty Maybe it's Angela's. Or somebody's who left. In camera 2 we see Joseph and Cedric sleeping peacefully. No snoring right now. The bed to Joseph's right is empty, too. Maybe as people leave hallway sleepers are moving into the bedrooms with closed doors.

Kimo and T'Kor want to blow up their current alliance (I think the Collective? Is that the big one?) and reform a new alliance around Chelsie, Rubina, and Brooklyn even though I think most of them are already in The Collective? They also want to inform Quinn that Leah says mean things about his pathetic attempts to continue to flirt with her even after she let him down gently.

Meet your pre-jury boots, Kimo and T'Kor! Let's give them a big round of applause!
slowclap-star-trek.gif

• LOL 6

Good for Angela!

The cameras are all on the Have Not room and the lone sleeper, Quinn. He is not sleepwalking at this time.

Now it's switched back to the hallway bedroom. We have a good view of Joseph's mustache.

Quinn is totally under the blankets, I wasn't sure if anyone was there.

Wakeup call must be at 10:00 am Pacific time again.

• Like 1

Everyone's up! In the pink pony room, Leah and Rubina are instructing Cecil on how to make a bed. "Don't tuck from the front, start with the foot of the bed."  Mission accomplished! Cedric's bed is made. In the kitchen, Rubina, T-Kor and Kimo are chatting. Kimo asks where Rubina's name come from. She said someone thinks her dad made it up. Then she said the name is common in arabic and Indian culture. She was going to be named Aldo if she was a boy.

Kimo explains that "T" in his circles is the same as "sis". He says filipino culture in Hawaii sometimes substitutes K's for T's. The word for sister is kiko, then substituting T's it's tito, then they say "T" for short.

Leah gives T-Kor a big hug. Chelsie's in the kitchen, too, now. Leah has nice pajamas with lapels and cuffs trimmed with white (pjs are red).

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

In the pink pony room, Leah and Rubina are instructing Cecil on how to make a bed. "Don't tuck from the front, start with the foot of the bed."  Mission accomplished! Cedric's bed is made.

I thought Cedric was the youngest ever retiree from the U.S. Marines - shouldn't he know how to make a bed? This kid confuses me so much. He's a retired intelligence analyst at the ripe old age of 21, doesn't know how to make his bed, wants to be an actor but doesn't watch movies, and has enough red flags to fill a football field. Make it make sense.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)

I wonder what Bible Chelsie uses. She says the proverb of the week is Proverbs 24:7, "Don't have an ashy attitude."  I quick checked my Bible and it has something quite different. Chelsie's version is not even a paraphrase.

Wait a minute - Kimo says someone used floss from off the floor??

Chelsie says as you go throughout the week you have to examine yourself to see if you have an ashy attitude and if you do, you need to hydrate yourself. She says in black culture, ashy is dead, crusty skin. One time a boy at school pulled up his pants and scratched his leg and all this dead skin came off.

Joseph says something profound: "They can't eliminate you if they forget you exist." Tucker is the recipient of these words of wisdom. Tucker has his hair slicked back today. He's rather a good looking guy, but then he speaks. He and Joseph are going up to feed the fish and will talk there. I can't figure out where you put the food into the tank as it's built into the wall. Unless the rest of the tank is in HOH. 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought Cedric was the youngest ever retiree from the U.S. Marines - shouldn't he know how to make a bed? This kid confuses me so much. He's a retired intelligence analyst at the ripe old age of 21, doesn't know how to make his bed, wants to be an actor but doesn't watch movies, and has enough red flags to fill a football field. Make it make sense.

You'd think he made his bed during boot camp.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2

I guess there is an opening at the top of the tank that the food goes in. The fish are going all over the place after the food. Leah joins them. There's only a few people she can chill with. Every week she wants to form something, wants numbers. Tucker says, they don't want numbers, they want you (Leah). Joseph says they want your number. 

Chelsie is flossing in her bed. She says wearing sunglasses and flossing in bed is her life. She says Rubina said Chelsie and Cam are like a married couple. T-Kor's honest response is she's not paying attention and he's fine to everybody. T-Kor says that she sees that it could be a perception based on action. She doesn't believe it. T-Kor says whenever anyone sees someone comfortable with another, there's an assumption it's a showmance. I wonder why she doesn't have an accent on the feeds. They are in the Rugged room lying on the stone beds. Chelsie said she's going to ask Rubina and Brooklyn about this. And Kimo.

Cam asks what was the question. The response - it's confidential. Cam says there's rumors flying around and he thinks they're about himself. He's going to find out. Chelsie and T-Kor are consulting with Kimo on this rumor. Chelsie is asking what is being displayed that makes people think she and Cam are in a showmance.  Then says something about Cam's dirty socks and underwear that need hand washing.

Time for lunch

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder what Bible Chelsie uses. She says the proverb of the week is Proverbs 24:7, "Don't have an ashy attitude."  I quick checked my Bible and it has something quite different. Chelsie's version is not even a paraphrase.

So, I did a quick search on what does "an ashy attitude in the Bible" mean and while I didn't come up with anything specific, I did find a reference about ashes at biblestudytools.com that says the following:

Figurative:

The term "ashes" is often used to signify worthlessness, insignificance or evanescence (Genesis 18:27; Job 30:19). "Proverbs of ashes," for instance, in Job 13:12, is Job's equivalent, says one writer, for our modern "rot."

Reading over that specific verse she referenced - it basically is saying that fools are unable to understand wisdom or contribute to any serious discussion.  I can see how a decent minister could write a sermon that essentially equates foolishness with worthlessness and rot - aka "ashy attitude" that would stick with Chelsie.  Or it could be part of a series of Bible study group discussions that center on attitude and wisdom and "ashy" being a slang way of condensing the original scripture's message.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled BB Live Feed discussion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
49 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

T-Kor says whenever anyone sees someone comfortable with another, there's an assumption it's a showmance. I wonder why she doesn't have an accent on the feeds.

Her voice sounds exactly the same to me in the DR/show and on the feeds; I totally notice the accent, although it's only pronounced on certain words.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Her voice sounds exactly the same to me in the DR/show and on the feeds; I totally notice the accent, although it's only pronounced on certain words.  

I don't like her based on the accent alone.  She might be a wonderful person, but I always turn off the feeds when she's talking because it bugs big time.  

• Like 1

Some fun conversations this afternoon:

1. who could be in secret relationships in the house? (inspired by Cirie and Jared from last season). Answers Kimi and Angela because they both wear glasses, Rubina and Matt because both are Filipino, Joseph and Brooklyn because they look alike, Kenney and someone because their mouths are similar, etc.

2. Compatibility based upon astrological signs. Leah was running through all the ones she was compatible with such as Capricorn, Virgo, etc.

I feel like there was another one but I forgot what it was.

And at one point all four views were on Tucker alone in the weight room, stretching, while you could hear all this chatter in the background. ???why not show us the chatter???

• Like 2