Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe flirty isn’t the right term. My friend has been doing it for 25 years. A lot of eye contact..asking regulars about their day and listening to their problems when you don’t give a shit can go a long way. My male friends found a smile and a nod and a compliment when sought out goes a long way with female patrons. Not being creepy…just friendly banter.

Oh yeah. You have to be friendly, and engaged, and personable. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, kacesq said:

“What’s mine is yours” will definitely hold up in court, Corona! Good as married!

Yeah if I'm going to move overseas for a guy, it better come with a ring. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1

When I attempted to learn German ages ago, the only thing I could really remember is "You have a nice apartment."  

Now I'm learning French and WATCH OUT, I can say like six important things!  Like "What is the WiFi password?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, is this two hours? I can't. 

Oh shoot, I was going to try to finish my paper for my boring class but NOW...hmmmm :D 

• LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’ll only regret marrying you when the money runs out.

She owns her own business. He has nothing but a trunk full of Lego. She could have found someone with more coin. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
25 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Sigh. Big fight with my mom who lives with me and my son rattled off all the fancy vacations his friends are on…feeling decidedly low tonite. 🥲

Sorry! Hang in there. 

• Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh shoot, I was going to try to finish my paper for my boring class but NOW...hmmmm :D 

This is over at 10. You have plenty of time to write the paper later! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HE'S BEEN MARRIED TWICE OH FUCK ME WITH A LEGO MODEL I CANNOT. 

I am missing too much, a friend doesn’t respect my TV watching and live chat! Who has been married twice, guy going to China?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH FUCK ME WITH A LEGO MODEL

Words he yearns to hear.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Are the Legos going to China or does he have to start all over with his collection? 

They're small! You can cram a lot of them in a suitcase.  He'll have lots of Legos, but no clothes. 

• LOL 5
Just now, judylo said:

I am missing too much, a friend doesn’t respect my TV watching and live chat! Who has been married twice, guy going to China?

Guy going to China. 
First you had inconsiderate roomies now your friends are interfering with your live chatting! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Yes. I'm guessing wives one and two chewed too loudly and objected to his Lego habit. 

Two divorces could explain his lack of money. Any kids? Child support? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

An unmarried woman her age in China…culturally…can be considered a huge red flags. 

There's a surfeit of women in China, owing to the One Child Policy. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3

The last time I did crafts with a friend, I made an awesome felt voodoo doll of my ex-husband and shoved pins into his little felt peter.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15

Is it just me or does this girl's name sound like the name of a new prescription drug being marketed on TV? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She can probably finish school in Iceland for free. I have a friend who's getting a doctorate in linguistics in Helsinki right now. All free. (I know Helsinki's in Finland. But, you know, Scandinavia).

True. And midwifery is much more accepted in Europe than the US I think. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Is this James' secret, that he doesn't want kids?  You've been married two years and that never came up?   And by the way, I'm moving to Indonesia in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

This whole thing is monumentally stupid. Tata's mad because "husbands and wives are supposed to be best friends"? Then why are you gossiping with your friend instead of talking to your husband about this? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
(edited)

I don’t think I’d look for answers to my medical problems in Indonesia. They’re about two hours from Boston. We have some pretty good doctors and hospitals here! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 10

A guy who will avoid hard conversations with his family because someone will get mad or it's too hard or whatever will DEFINETLY pretend to want kids when he actually doesn't want any.  It's just easier for him to lie!  Some (shitty) partners can be like that.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
30 minutes ago, judylo said:

Same here ….

Same here, no vacations. I got invited to a wedding in Italy and I joked I couldn't even afford to go to LITTLE Italy. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think I’d look for answers to my medical problems in Indonesia. We have some pretty good doctors and hospitals here! 

Just a hunch…but it could be bullshit she made up because she wanted to move back home

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5

The friend is a drip who completely threw James under the bus. A guy saying he's nervous about having kids does not mean he doesn't want to have kids and she should know that. Trouble-maker 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

The friend is a drip who completely threw James under the bus. A guy saying he's nervous about having kids does not mean he doesn't want to have kids and she should know that. Trouble-maker 

Right? Why is this ANY of her business? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Her friend is crying and she just sat there with a derp look on her face.maybe offer some comfort?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Same here, no vacations. I got invited to a wedding in Italy and I joked I couldn't even afford to go to LITTLE Italy. 

The best thing I learned from m parents, (and my sons learned from me) is that you shouldn’t spend money that you don’t have.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2