Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Totally! I was thinking what’s her face who went to Costa Rica to go to fake witch school during the 90 days…leaving her dude alone in the US. A few friends of mine used doulas and spoke very positively about the experience. One is Wiccan.

As a nurse midwife and qualified doula she'll have an edge for sure. She won't lack for patients. People want a less clinical experience. She'll have the medical know how plus the knowledge of alternative therapies. They'll be beating her door down. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Sigh. Big fight with my mom who lives with me and my son rattled off all the fancy vacations his friends are on…feeling decidedly low tonite. 🥲

Everyone lives life at their own pace. Who knows how much debt these friends may be in or what else is going on. Life isn’t a competition…hugs friend. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Come over here and join me in the "No-Vacations Club." I'm not going on any vacations any time soon because of health and money issues, and I know people who travel a lot. I'm trying not to be too jealous. 

Same here ….

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does TLC think we want these loving closeups of Sarper’s parts?

They sure do. Just like they think that we think that Ed is a lovable scamp, and that Angela is just a good ole country gal, a little rough around the edges but with a heart of gold. Sigh.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 4
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think a part of the job is soft flirting…like being a bartender. Sarper is gross but this is how he will make money 

I was a bartender for YEARS and never flirted as such. I was fun, great with repartee, sassy and quick. You can't get too flirty as a bartender, people get the wrong idea. They think you actually like them. 

• Like 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I was a bartender for YEARS and never flirted as such. I was fun, great with repartee, sassy and quick. You can't get too flirty as a bartender, people get the wrong idea. They think you actually like them. 

Maybe flirty isn’t the right term. My friend has been doing it for 25 years. A lot of eye contact..asking regulars about their day and listening to their problems when you don’t give a shit can go a long way. My male friends found a smile and a nod and a compliment when sought out goes a long way with female patrons. Not being creepy…just friendly banter.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did I mention that I have poison ivy and the itching drives me mad? I’m such a fucking mess!

Nooo I’m so sorry!!! How did that happen?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Man, once you get a show on TLC you've got it made! You never get cancelled and TLC can fill endless hours of airtime with reruns. How can I get a piece of that action?

Fall in love with a loser from another country, and you can be part of the 90 Day Fiancée family of shows forever! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6