Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Is it just me or does he look like the guy in the wheelchair (last night?) and the Irish guy too? I can’t even remember their names!

He looks like a very dissipated Jeremy Renner to me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
30 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are you fairing? What happened???   She fell and broke her pelvis but refused to go to hospital….she became delirious and started seeing things …it was scary, when I went over and found her I had to call 911, I thought she was dying in front of me. She’s stable now but it will be a long road with rehab

Oh I'm so sorry, that's awful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still waiting to see the nose that Sarper picked out for Shekky’s makeover.

You know what they say--you can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose!

• LOL 9
31 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oh God, that’s terrible. I broke my pelvis 3 years ago and had surgery and then a horrible nursing home (the first; my second was this past spring). Will she be going to a rehab then? I had to learn to walk again.

Nothing big for me, just worried about upcoming eye doctor appointment, colonoscopy, tech problems, my mom, and the political climate. Oh and I will be 70 soon and unlike Edith Piaf but perhaps not Frank Sinatra, I have some regrets. Aging and the passage of time suck!

Okay, I will stop now!

Hang in there! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm watching the latest Dancing with the Stars promo and I only recognize about three of these people. And seriously? Anna Delvey? Who will be performing with her ankle monitor on? Klassy.

Gymnast Steven! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hmph. Sounds like any reaction Shekky has besides laughter, will make Sharper "crazy." Not good. Don't go back to his place.

She’s supposed to be perpetually happy to keep him happy. Thus she’s responsible for his emotional well-being. Codependent much?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I still remember his gross bed

I wonder if they are still together 

Spoiler

Yes they are,......saw their postings on IG.

Just now, tvrox said:

Not yet. No 90 day people have been on it yet. 

With our luck they will pick Angie and Ed.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 1