Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here it comes. "Mistakes were made". Poor Sarper was overwhelmed. He's the real victim here. 

They should’ve cut these two this season, 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stop the presses, everyone. Whitney may have found someone because she needed the same hackneyed storyline that she has every season.

How is this show still on?? How many years has it been? Everyone hates her!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god, Shekky and Wish Ken doll. They had another fight and she went a hotel. Yawn. Anyone have any anecdotes? What should I make for my mother this week? I got butternut squash and carrots at the CSA so I'm going to make a squash and carrot soup seasoned with thyme from my little thyme plant. They're buried in baked goods so I don't need to bake them anything this week. But I should make one other thing. I usually do two. I got some chanterelle mushrooms,  could I do maybe a bulgur pilaf with those, and some onion and peppers? I need ideas!

Sounds delish! Butternut squash is so fall-y. I find its good with a good loaf of bread, or even just salad. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I guess tonite’s script calls for Shekinah to play girl boss?

Except that red checked shirt is more farmer Bob than girl boss. 

Oh and she really thinks about her daughter when she dumps her at boarding school to run off to Turkey. *Rolls eyes*. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

The Ireland scenes were so pretty. 

Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Sorry to handle domestic violence with more violence, but I want to punch that feral pig in the cheap hoodie in the nads. 

In this case, I think its warranted, LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He grabbed her phone out of her hand and ripped out a hair extension inm the process.

He would really have to had yank hard!!! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Has anyone watched Chimp Crazy? Holy hell my jaw hit the floor multiple times

That was wild! I still have a lot of questions, and some important things weren't talked about. I'm sure we'll be hearing about Tonia again when she's mauled by an exotic animal that she shouldn't be allowed to own. 

• Love 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

That was wild! I still have a lot of questions, and some important things weren't talked about. I'm sure we'll be hearing about Tonia again when she's mauled by an exotic animal that she shouldn't be allowed to own. 

I don’t feel bad that she got mauled.  Next, I want them to take that other lady’s chimps away-the circus people who had Chance.  I emailed my rep to pass the bill.

• Applause 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Aren’t these two married? Didn’t they have the kid conversation before they wed?

Yes they are married but apparently like it is very common now, specially on TLC, they forgot to talk about the having kids issue.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Aren’t these two married? Didn’t they have the kid conversation before they wed?

Nope. The cardinal rule of the 90 Day franchise is that couples never,  ever discuss kids, finances, religious differences, or cultural norms before becoming engaged or married. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Robin should be happy that she now has Kody all to herself. Hahaha, be careful what you wish for, dear.

But its no fun for Robyn if she has no one to lord it over. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Skip the metal detector, power washing is where the real money is!

Has he even TRIED recording a rap song? 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t feel bad that she got mauled.  Next, I want them to take that other lady’s chimps away-the circus people who had Chance.  I emailed my rep to pass the bill.

The Holiday Inn footage of her lugging the crate…holy mother of God

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Yes they are married but apparently like it is very common now, specially on TLC, they forgot to talk about the having kids issue.

They're too busy calling each other schmoopie and texting heart eyes emojis. 

James is a spineless, gormless worm. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4