Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, MagicEyes said:

I'm a little surprised that Statler can keep a job. Her train of thought is very easily derailed. 

Whenever she's called on something she says she doesn't remember. Handy. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 2

Stapler needs to start recording conversations and playing them back, but I trust Dempsey’s version.  Each time, Stapler doesn’t remember or can’t recall what she said.  I wouldn’t do anything with her without a written agreement and recording.  

• Applause 11

The midwife broke his private parts? Ok then! 

26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grandma isn’t all that interested.

Have you watched the show before?

Haha, true! Why do I keep getting my hopes up. 

No pregnant teenagers today? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Geez, I certainly hope not. I have other shows to watch.

Did Stapler sell any booty at the boot sale?

No she just had diarrhea, LOL. 

• LOL 2

Not watching Pillow Talk. All these horrible people think they are the "cool kids" and they are not. Is Unexpected done for the season?

But it allows me to rant about "Statler" some more because she really sucks! If you didn't want to go on this adventure, Statler, you should have said NO. IT'S A SIMPLE WORD. But instead you sit there and fume and complain and resent Dempsey and say I didn't know this! And I didn't know that! As if you aren't an adult could do research and find the answers to all these mysteries. You suck!

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3

Hello fellow snarkers. I called off my wedding at the last minute so I could be here with you.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my snarky loves! How's everyone's Monday been? I am not feeling very well, sore throat and very lethargic. So I'm hoping for some serious laughs! 

Sit down right here, @Pepper Mostly. I’ll make you some herbal tea with honey and do my best to make you chuckle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my snarky loves! How's everyone's Monday been? I am not feeling very well, sore throat and very lethargic. So I'm hoping for some serious laughs! 

Hope you will feels better and we will make you laugh!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! Do you think it’s from the vaccine? 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

I want this thread to be put in my name, please. If you all take off, I will be bereft and that’s scary. 

You need to curb your intrusive thoughts, even if you do have OCD, ADHD, autism and anxiety.

• LOL 10
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

I want this thread to be put in my name, please. If you all take off, I will be bereft and that’s scary. 

We would never take off and leave you by the side of the road while you were on the toilet! We'd wait until you'd bought the first round of drinks. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no how is the weather there…the temp here dropped from 30 to 13 in a day so I feel sick too. Back up to summer temperatures by Wednesday 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Oh no! Do you think it’s from the vaccine? 

Don't think so, I had the vax on Saturday, felt tired for the rest of the day but felt fine after that. But then again, yesterday and today I've felt blah. 

Here it comes, my first "Oh shut up Statler" of the night. She's "brutally honest". Well, she's brutal all right. And sweet little Dempsey is going go bear the brunt of it. 

Now Statler's going to be mad that they're not going to pet a cat. Fuck her I hate her. 

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • Fire 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Dempsey is getting sick of her shit

That's what happens when you date  someone with irritable bowel syndrome.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh no how is the weather there…the temp here dropped from 30 to 13 in a day so I feel sick too. Back up to summer temperatures by Wednesday 

The weather has been PERFECT here for the last couple of weeks. Temps in the mid seventies, breezy, no humidity, sunny. I'm loving it. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Statler looks like she smells like an earring back. 

DEAD

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

So Dempsey would be doing Stapler a favor by leaving her at a rest stop.

This comment reminded me of the lady on 600lb life that got left on the side of the road by a gas station with all her stuff.  That show was a glorious mess

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4