Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

It was so important to her she left UPenn behind for a shot at DList reality show fame. Spare family Corona.

She could have waited. This show isn't going away any time soon. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I feel like domestic violence should not be acceptable on this show. 

Agreed, and good on Shekinah for getting away. Hope she doens't go back. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Corona’s mother has a resting bitch face.

This is because she is a resting bitch, 24 hours a day. I am convinced she never smiles. Maybe she and Statler are related. .

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is because she is a resting bitch, 24 hours a day. I am convinced she never smiles. Maybe she and Statler are related. .

I don’t like her family…didn’t she run away at 15? Why are they so involved now? They didn’t seem to care when she had bills and college etc. In my opinion what they say doesn’t matter.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Pronunciate your words.

Lord help us.

Is that what she said? I heard enunciate! But my hearing has been problematic lately.

Btw, Reddit says the whole Corona storyline is fakety-fake.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7

I bought four pairs of Darn Tough socks today from REI. There was a sale so they were reduced to an overpriced $17.99 instead of a very overpriced $20+. I decided to clean out my sock drawer and treat myself.

It’s a translation problem! No, really!

Josh: Lily, if you only agreed with everything I say, we couldn’t have a problem.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Is that what she said? I heard enunciate! But my hearing has been problematic lately.

Btw, Reddit says the whole Corona storyline is fakety-fake.

Interesting, are they really together or is the whole relationship fake?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought four pairs of Darn Tough socks today from REI. There was a sale so they were reduced to an overpriced $17.99 instead of a very overpriced $20+. I decided to clean out my sock drawer and treat myself.

Excellent! Today I reorganized my collection of PYREX bowls. I always buy them when I go to the thrift shop with an eye to making up sets for friends. I did three loads of laundry and cleaned the bathroom. Then I bought some storage and organization supplies. Houseguest is going away for the weekend starting Wednesday and I will be a busy bee, cleaning and organizing! Since she won't be here to be my thrift shopping partner in crime. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s a translation problem! No, really!

I love that!  I just found some discontinued Eddie Bauer cargo shorts and pants on EBay and super excited!  They keep ignoring my requests to bring them back and I LIVE in them.  The ones I have are wearing out and a couple of sizes too big now but I’m not getting rid of them!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Interesting, are they really together or is the whole relationship fake?

Not really ever together seriously, wanted to be on the show, she didn’t give up her place at school, didn’t really move there. Can’t vouch for veracity. Read it a while ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Recovery can be so slow. Hang in there. Hubby's the same, he's feeling a lot better after his gallbladder surgery, still no final word on treatment plan for the other issues. He's feeling good and is driving Uber again! He can't do any heavy lifting for awhile so he's iffy on whether he can pick up any AV work for now. (He's been doing that freelance for years). But the companies are calling so he might take a few jobs if he doesn't have to lug gear. 

I remember the no heavy lifting thing being such a pain! You don't realize how much you lift in a day until you can't do it. Tell him we're thinking of him and to hang in there! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whitney continues to be unlucky in love. She should be on The Single Life and assuredly find the perfect soulmate.

Yes, Le Blur said “adieu” 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, tvrox said:

I remember the no heavy lifting thing being such a pain! You don't realize how much you lift in a day until you can't do it. Tell him we're thinking of him and to hang in there! 

Thank you, that's very kind! He'll be chuffed!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

You never realize how much you use a body part until it hurts to use it.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. This isn't two hours, is it? I'll die. 

Just the one.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Not really ever together seriously, wanted to be on the show, she didn’t give up her place at school, didn’t really move there. Can’t vouch for veracity. Read it a while ago.

That’s the report on Reddit. She’s back in the US and going to Penn. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5

Jesus, now she's complaining about the cost of gas. 

YOU ARE NOT THE SOLE BREADWINNER. Dempsey has said countless times that she can and will work. Fuck you. 

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Statler doesn't understand gas prices. 

She never heard of gas before. 

Dempsey answers a question and Statler calls her "defensive". I loathe her unequivocally. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stapler has selective memory problems. But it’s because she has ADHD, autism and anxiety.

And irritable bitch bowel syndrome.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7