Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tata the drama Queen, he didn’t say never…he just said he was scared and he has doubts. I think that is pretty normal considering all the issues they are having.

Tata will definitely have to tone down the hysterics to have a kid. 

• Applause 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@judylo, how are you feeling these days? How's the wrist? 

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately it’s hurting quite a bit, especially when doing exercises with 2 lb weights. I go to PT tomorrow—therapist was on vacation last week so it’s been a while. I do the exercises at home but I often think they’re just making things worse.

Any good news for your husband?

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I find ear lobe gauges(?) that lead to flappy ear lobes decidedly unatttractive. Almost as unattractive as James in his tank top.

One time on Doctor Pimple Popper there was a woman who had stretched her earlobes so much they split and the ends dangled there like two worms. Dr PP wanted to stitch them back together but this woman wanted to keep wearing smaller gauges. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Angry 2
12 minutes ago, judylo said:

Dempsey is too free a spirit for my liking!

She does have a lot of that free spirit, gypsy lifestyle in her from her childhood. Nothing wrong with that if Stapler agreed with it. But they're such a mismatch. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately it’s hurting quite a bit, especially when doing exercises with 2 lb weights. I go to PT tomorrow—therapist was on vacation last week so it’s been a while. I do the exercises at home but I often think they’re just making things worse.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Recovery can be so slow. Hang in there. Hubby's the same, he's feeling a lot better after his gallbladder surgery, still no final word on treatment plan for the other issues. He's feeling good and is driving Uber again! He can't do any heavy lifting for awhile so he's iffy on whether he can pick up any AV work for now. (He's been doing that freelance for years). But the companies are calling so he might take a few jobs if he doesn't have to lug gear. 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

One time on Doctor Pimple Popper there was a woman who had stretched her earlobes so much they split and the ends dangled there like two worms. Dr PP wanted to stitch them back together but this woman wanted to keep wearing smaller gauges. 

I hardly ever watch that show, but I saw that episode! The whole thing … ugh.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Wait wait…they are focusing on the phone but did she not say he ripped out her hair extensions or did I hear that wrong….go home…call the cops…something. I don’t care who she is this is not acceptable…ever.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait wait…they are focusing on the phone but did she not say he ripped out her hair extensions or did I hear that wrong….go home…call the cops…something. I don’t care who she is this is not acceptable…ever.

They did but now they're both saying it was a mistake and an accident.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

She does have a lot of that free spirit, gypsy lifestyle in her from her childhood. Nothing wrong with that if Stapler agreed with it. But they're such a mismatch. 

Dempsey is adorable and I love her can do attitude. She's smart and able and willing to work hard. Statler, on the other hand, is grumpy and hard to please and argumentative. I hope Dempsey meets a nice woman at a car boot sale and they move to a potter's commune together. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve never had extensions but I assume you have to be careful when taking them out. It was seemingly a throw away line when Shekina said he ripped them out.
Makes me wonder what else he’s done that she hasn’t talked about.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I have become addicted to Werther's chewy caramels. Been popping them in my mouth like junkies and oxys. I have to put the candy dish away. Maybe after one more...

Now you're making me hungry!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Catching up but I can’t stand Stapler.  Dempsey’s way of living would drive me nuts as I am a planner (by nature and trade LOL), but that’s why you discuss things.  Instead of saying she feels duped, why not just talk about it?  “Hey I took out these loans, you have cash, let’s use some of that to pay them down and put us in a more equitable position.”  But no, she’s just going to pout.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dempsey is adorable and I love her can do attitude. She's smart and able and willing to work hard. Statler, on the other hand, is grumpy and hard to please and argumentative. I hope Dempsey meets a nice woman at a car boot sale and they move to a potter's commune together. 

"Statler" is nasty and suspicious and resentful and lazy and deliberately obstinate about learning anything outside of her narrow comfort zone. She is the worst, THE WORST.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
11 minutes ago, judylo said:

I hope the PT helps and you feel better soon! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2