Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'm having a week from Hell. I had 2 upper wisdom teeth  extracted--awake!  Left came out after a fight, but settled right down. Right seemed easier, but swelled my face up like a clown, hurt from eyeball to temple to throat--I couldn't open enough to put in a spoon in. Day 2, I got a stomach virus and couldn't keep even water down. I was on antibiotics, hydrocodone, Motrin and clear fluids for for the first 4 days. It's day 5, I had blenderized melon applesauce.

Cheer me up!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 15
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Neiither Rob nor Sophie are mature enough to make the relationship work.

Rob is a self-centered narcissist, and Sophie is stuck in a younger age emotionally. She seems to be at a late teenage stage of relationships. And yet she's still more emotionally mature than Rob. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Did shitney kiss a 60 year old ?

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm having a week from Hell. I had 2 upper wisdom teeth  extracted--awake!  Left came out after a fight, but settled right down. Right seemed easier, but swelled my face up like a clown, hurt from eyeball to temple to throat--I couldn't open enough to put in a spoon in. Day 2, I got a stomach virus and couldn't keep even water down. I was on antibiotics, hydrocodone, Motrin and clear fluids for for the first 4 days. It's day 5, I had blenderized melon applesauce.

Cheer me up!!

Nooo…I am so sorry. I hope the snark helps 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Cheer me up!!

Why are teeth so problematic? I have a special credit card just for my teeth, and I hope it doesn't bankrupt me. I hope your teeth heal up quickly and don't give you any more problems! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Cheer me up!!

Oh no! That sounds TERRIBLE, you poor thing! I hope you are mending quickly now! Sending hugs!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Cheer me up!!

I think I’m in love with my chiropractor‘s traction table…I thought the infrared neck massage thingies were nice and then I graduated to the table…

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Oh god, another season of Whitney Thore? And the Slaton Sisters are coming back, too

I'm going to pretend Whitney doesn't exist. I'm just mad that she's taking up time that might be used by a more interesting show. Like watching paint dry. I would watch that instead of that snore-fest. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

She has a degree from Julliard, really? 

Apparently so, although I noticed it’s spelled with only one “L” so maybe it’s a different school. 

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did shitney kiss a 60 year old ?

Was it her father? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Why are teeth so problematic? I have a special credit card just for my teeth, and I hope it doesn't bankrupt me. I hope your teeth heal up quickly and don't give you any more problems! 

Teeth are the worst! I had wisdom teeth out as a teen and they were impacted so they put me out. I had a reaction to the medication and they had trouble waking me up. Then I ended up in the hospital a few days later because I didn’t know I was allergic to Penicillin….good times.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 2
5 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I wonder that myself!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
53 minutes ago, judylo said:

I am mostly out of the irritating brace, but my wrist is still fragile and often hurts! pT still twice a week and exercises at home. Pretty sick of it!

Hope you continue to heal and feel better soon! 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I am so glad for Kobe and Emily.   She really played the part very well and they seem to be in love.  Not like others on the show.

I like them a lot too

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that would be fab! It would be fun if people did things like put IcyHot into her swimsuit and hid her eyelash glue. 

Storyline, my dear, storyline. He couldn't care less. 

Oh yay, let's hear Mother Emily dis more of Kobe's culture. That's always fun. 

Speaking of which you all should watch the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders new series on Netflix. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

So, she's buying him a cake to throw in his face. Took a leaf from Angela's book, I see. 

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

"A pit in my stomach"? Ignorant, selfish child.

I HATE that! I hear it more and more and it makes me blind with rage every time. That, and seeing "whoa" spelled "woah". 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Speaking of great wedding costumes and customs … am loving India in Season 2 of Made in Heaven! Though the stories make me cry.

Thanks for letting me know, @Pepper Mostly!

Isn't it great? I love it so much. Tara's making me kind of crazy, and I want to throttle Karan sometimes. The stories are great, and the outfits are to DIE for. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2