Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My god, she really was robbed by the butt implant guy. Looks like the job was done by an apprentice upholsterer. 

I had a microbead bean bag neck pillow that looked just like that 

• LOL 16
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What's everyone been up to?  Since Felony Friday's on hiatus I feel like I'm way behind on everyones's news. 

After I finished my yera and a half genealogy class, I decided I needed a huge project to frustrate myself with for another year.  I went "on the clock"-meaning I'm writing up my portfolio for certification, which you have a year to do.  It's basically three big papers and a transcription of an old document.  I call it my dissertation.

• Applause 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What's everyone been up to?  Since Felony Friday's on hiatus I feel like I'm way behind on everyones's news. 

The usual.  Are you watching Inmate to Roommate?  It’s a good sub for LALU.  Watching all the docs-Brats AKA Andrew MacCarthy whines for 2 hours (but still had to watch) and today Tell Them You Love Me.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Believe it or not, I just started watching “Shameless” on Netflix. How did I miss all this hilarity for ten seasons? 

Which one, the American one? I absolutely LOVED the first few seasons, then I thought it went way downhill. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Which one, the American one? I absolutely LOVED the first few seasons, then I thought it went way downhill. 

Yes, the American version, at least first. Sounds like it might be like many series that get less funny when the kids grow up like “Modern Family.” 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 6/11/2024 at 3:06 PM, surfgirl said:

I look forward to the day I never see Grangela shrieking and chain smoking on my TV ever again. Until then, let me just say:

1. She should sue her dentist for what he did to her lower teeffs. What in thr hell is going on there?!?

and

2. If she saw all this scammer bs on Michael's phone and still brought him over, thrm it's on her and she deserves to get scammed. 

To be fair to the dentist (can't believe I'm saying that LOL) the smoking doesn't help her teeth at all. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

The usual.  Are you watching Inmate to Roommate?  It’s a good sub for LALU.  Watching all the docs-Brats AKA Andrew MacCarthy whines for 2 hours (but still had to watch) and today Tell Them You Love Me.

I don't think I have A&E, or I would absolutely watch it. I'm watching season 2 of Made in Heaven on Prime, which is fabulous. Went to yard sales and estate sales yesterday and scored some treasure. And houseguest and I tackled a huge weed that's devouring my rhododendron, it's been very satisfying  

• Like 7

Whenever I hear someone say that they put their kids down, I get thrown for a loop for a minute. I keep thinking they took them to the vet.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine doesn’t like to put unnatural things in her body, except for Botox, fake tits, a butt lift and Sweet and Low.

And Gino's dick. 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 9
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My job still sucks, but I still have a job. My new-ish boss wants to micromanage me, but she doesn't really know what I do, and she's not really interested in learning anything about it. I need to hang in there for a while longer because of some health-related complications, but hopefully I'll get a new job this fall. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When I had to wear a wrist brace, I found it was more comfortable if I slipped some lambs wool into the areas that chafed. 

Thanks! I have tried cotton pads, gauze and moleskin! My physical therapist made me an extra cotton sleeve to wear next to my skin. That has helped some but at this point, it seems that the brace irritates all the nerves in my wrist and hand, and the skin and the bones! Doc said a month so it should be up this coming week. …where do you get lambs wool? Amazon maybe?

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anything stopping Alex and Loren from hiring some help?

Their storyline.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anything stopping Alex and Loren from hiring some help?

It's not in the storyline, so they can't have hired help on camera.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Whenever I hear someone say that they put their kids down, I get thrown for a loop for a minute. I keep thinking they took them to the vet.

I just said the same thing! But “put them to sleep” is just as bad. 

5 minutes ago, judylo said:

Thanks! I have tried cotton pads, gauze and moleskin! My physical therapist made me an extra cotton sleeve to wear next to my skin. That has helped some but at this point, it seems that the brace irritates all the nerves in my wrist and hand, and the skin and the bones! Doc said a month so it should be up this coming week. …where do you get lambs wool? Amazon maybe?

Several brands on Amazon but also in the foot care section at CVS, Walmart, Target, etc 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, tvrox said:

That's a lot, poor Alexei. 

They could hire a sitter/nanny/carer, they could get a home health assistant for a month or so, they could hire a cleaner. They can afford it. There is no need for this patient suffering martyrdom act from Alexei. A plague on both their houses. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
19 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I’ve never had grits. I’ve never seen them on a menu around me. I would try them.

They're tasty with butter. They are mild tasting, good with eggs or sausage.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oh that sounds terrible! I know just what you mean, I can imagine that gauze or cotton would feel irritating after a while. Hang in there, lambs wool could be softer and less aggravating. 

Oh goody, more adults shouting over a baby's head. That's some family values right there. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

I’m trying to see how Carlos and Mom Thais made Thais…must have mostly Mom Thais’ genes.  Although the baby looks like Meathead, she’s so cute!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Angela is disappointed it’s a female attorney because she can’t flirt. 

Terrorize and sexually harass, you mean? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Maybe I've missed something, but how are John and Patrick even related?  Step-brothers?

Same mother, different fathers.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Maybe I've missed something, but how are John and Patrick even related?  Step-brothers?

Half brothers. They have the same mom. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Uh oh, now I’m on pins and needles worried about a potential fight at the baby’s birthday. Just kidding.

I mean, is it even a party on 90 Day if a brawl doesn't break out? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think I have A&E, or I would absolutely watch it. I'm watching season 2 of Made in Heaven on Prime, which is fabulous. Went to yard sales and estate sales yesterday and scored some treasure. And houseguest and I tackled a huge weed that's devouring my rhododendron, it's been very satisfying  

Ooh, I think I saw Made in Heaven a few years ago, when I mainlined at least four shows about Indian matchmaking, some fictional and some not. Loved them all.

14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Haha, me too!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I assembled an outdoor run for the turtle

Compress_20240616_204132_2400.jpg

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Trading a goat for Emily-is that a fair trade? LOL. 

Although she’s grown on me, I think the goat is a better deal…milk, cheese, lawn mowing…meat

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I agree with John. This blessing stuff is ridiculous. 

It’s as dumb as Emily’s mother objecting to symbolically selling her. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
Just now, judylo said:

Ooh, I think I saw Made in Heaven a few years ago, when I mainlined at least four shows about Indian matchmaking, some fictional and some not. Loved them all.

I rewatched the whole first season in preparation for season 2. It is so great. Nice counterpoint to the other Indian matchmaking shows, since a lot of them seem to play into stereotypes. There are gay people in India! couples meet and date the old fashioned way! They live together before getting married! Best thing about the show is there's a fabulous Indian wedding every episode. And the CLOTHES! Faintworthy. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

It’s as dumb as Emily’s mother objecting to symbolically selling her. 

I can't remember their wedding, but isn't the father giving away the bride almost the same kind of thing that should have gotten their pearls in a twist?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1