Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

That filet is Fred Flintstone-sized. The portions couldn't be that large, could they? If so, I'll force myself to attend this ridiculous reception.

Houseguest and I had dinner at the restaurant my son chefs at. It was Prime Rib Monday, and son is in charge of cooking them. It was HUGE. I ate maybe a third of it. But it was delicious. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Wow Kayleigh mom, way to be supportive. Your teen is pregnant and scared enough. 

OH no Dae Dae don't do it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

That filet is Fred Flintstone-sized. The portions couldn't be that large, could they? If so, I'll force myself to attend this ridiculous reception.

The sister was holding her fork and knife as if she we raised in the stone ages!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

well goodnight peeps! Have a fantastic week, see you Friday for Fun With Felons! Love you all, MWAH!!

Good luck to your husband on his surgery!! 

• Thanks 1

Best of luck to Mr Mostly! We'll be there to make you question your choice of a mate when compared to the Fabulous Felons of Friday Night! Hope everyone has a good week! Hugs!

• Hugs 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I particularly dislike Emmalee. She thinks because she is 18, she’s so much more worldly than Nate.

Having fun yet, Nate and Emalee?

She (her profile) reminds me of the kid in the Mask movie. And Peter Griffin hands. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Angry 1

Ok I was watching this hot mess with closed captioning, and right after Lilly did the food tasting via video her son bit her on the boob and she said “ I’m pregnant baby, please” and LJ just laughs. Is this idiot pregnant AGAIN? please tell me I’m wrong or missed something earlier in the season. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
16 hours ago, kdmayo said:

Ok I was watching this hot mess with closed captioning, and right after Lilly did the food tasting via video her son bit her on the boob and she said “ I’m pregnant baby, please” and LJ just laughs. Is this idiot pregnant AGAIN? please tell me I’m wrong or missed something earlier in the season. 

I heard that too! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I remember the food at a number of weddings where it was unusually good or bad. But that depends on the caterer and only minimally on which dishes/flavors you choose. A good chef can turn out chicken, salmon, AND steak. You choose custard vs. cannoli filling based on personal preference, not because your guests will hate it if you choose wrong.

I bet Aniyah's mom insisted on matching white bodycon dresses for the baby's 'Christianing'. I also bet she wouldn't allow Aniyah to move in with Dae Dae although she's 18 years old. She's the most hands off control freak I've seen. She doesn't want to be involved.....until somebody else gets involved. 

Lilly works my last two nerves! It's like the kids wanna do this so, we're doing this. Does she realize she has an actual day in what goes on??? 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

I bet Aniyah's mom insisted on matching white bodycon dresses for the baby's 'Christianing'. I also bet she wouldn't allow Aniyah to move in with Dae Dae although she's 18 years old. She's the most hands off control freak I've seen. She doesn't want to be involved.....until somebody else gets involved.

Perfect description of Aniyah's mom!  Right on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
17 hours ago, bref said:

I heard that too! 

I kept going back trying to catch her saying that, but I didn't hear it.  It would not shock me as Lilly is not very smart.  Everything Lawrence is on screen my husband says "that guy looks miserable"

And how's that gentle parenting working for you Lilly???

My son bit me twice and I made it very clear he hurt me and it would not be tolerated.  LJ is only going to get more out of control especially if this idiot is pregnant again. 

• Like 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Graham bought the ticket and took the ride. Sucks to be him.

I feel for him, he has had to parent his mother due to her mental health issues while receiving little guidance. Now he is going to have a child. He may even be suffering depression etc. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Yay unexpected, I mean should totally have been expected with no birth control, time. Wow, the I pooped today shirt is a new level of immaturity. 

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

All this family togetherness would drive me crazy.

Oh yeah. No way I am getting in a RV with my crazy family. 

• Like 1

That ring is fake, right?

He knows that being an air traffic controller requires an education and training, right? 

Sorry I don't want this kid to be the controller when I'm on a plane. Nope. 

She's allowed to eat during the induction? 

• Like 1

Yeah, Emily, from the heights of your vast maturity, who would have thought having a baby with a 15-year old would be a bad decision? Who could have ever foreseen such a thing? Baby does look nicely swaddled. And I for one am glad Boyfriend's mom makes him go to school so he can graduate with a diploma. Emily is an idiot.

When Daedae inevitably ducks out of the relationship with his baby mamma, at least he can be confident she has a gang of family to help her raise that kid.

I hate Mother Kayleigh. She is a selfish, judgey bitch. I actually hope Graham does duck out because he deserves a happy life as long as he helps to support the child.

Still curious why Aiden wants custody of Luka. What's going on with that story?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Still curious why Aiden wants custody of Luka. What's going on with that story?

I think when he saw what Jenna was posting on social media (her new boyfriend who was replacing Aiden as the dad), he felt threatened. She should never have put that stuff out there but these immature idiots just cannot help themselves.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
24 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think when he saw what Jenna was posting on social media (her new boyfriend who was replacing Aiden as the dad), he felt threatened. She should never have put that stuff out there but these immature idiots just cannot help themselves.

But he seemed completely uninterested in the kid. He does understand if he's getting custody, he's going to have to be a father, right? To a kid that doesn't even know him? I'd like to see his parents and hear how much they were involved in this custody hearing. Maybe they were pissed off at Jenna, not him.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

. He does understand if he's getting custody, he's going to have to be a father, right?

I think he cares more about sticking it to Jenna. These teen parents don’t have the ability to think about the day after tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

WTH did Jenna's Dad let her drive when she was so distraught?  And sorry Jenna this is what happens when you have a baby. I do not feel sorry for her. 

Kayleigh and Graham seem more like 13 or 14. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

They take RV trips to Target or dinner? But absolutely NOT to a national park? Alrighty then. 

Honestly...I'm in!  Lol

Jenna does have a decent level of maturity.  She was miserable with that terrible Aiden!  He was horrible to her and his child.

Jenna knows attorney money is wasted money.

As I remember Aiden does work so he has an income for attorneys and child support.  I'm sure CS will be a chase for sure.

I'm thinking Adens parents are in on this!  

Stuck in PA!  

I forget...was the she could move wherever and he'd pay no child support through the courts or just an agreement Aiden and Jenna  put together!

Big difference!

15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jenna does have a decent level of maturity.  She was miserable with that terrible Aiden!  He was horrible to her and his child.

Jenna knows attorney money is wasted money.

As I remember Aiden does work so he has an income for attorneys and child support.  I'm sure CS will be a chase for sure.

I'm thinking Adens parents are in on this!  

Stuck in PA!  

I forget...was the she could move wherever and he'd pay no child support through the courts or just an agreement Aiden and Jenna  put together!

Big difference!

From what I gathered it was just an agreement between them, nothing official.  

• Useful 1