Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Ding bat Lily sounds like she and Lawrence are paying for bridal party clothes. I was in several weddings when I was her age and always paid for my own bridesmaid dress.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lilly, spending a fortune that you don’t have on your wedding doesn’t guarantee a happy marriage.

Quite the opposite really, starting out in debt and fighting over $.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, IvySpice said:

Boy, I would never guess that Aaliyah has a black dad. She sure favors her mom.

She has a different dad. Lawrence is her step-dad.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lilly, get a used dressed and cal it a day.

I borrowed my wedding dress from a woman I worked with. Fit like a glove and I felt beautiful in it. I have never regretted it for a moment.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I want a cookie for choosing a $320 wedding dress/sash when I was a fully-grown bill-paying adult and could have afforded a $10k dress if I wanted one.

Instead of a cookie, I get a fully funded retirement account.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, IvySpice said:

I want a cookie for choosing a $320 wedding dress/sash when I was a fully-grown bill-paying adult and could have afforded a $10k dress if I wanted one.

Instead of a cookie, I get a fully funded retirement account.

Cookie awarded You are a shining example to us all. And I was all a-preen because I bought a white cotton peasant dress in Filene's Basement for $75! Borrowed a hat from a friend and bought some crochet white gloves at Windsor Button for about $5. Shoes $20, also at FB. I had a hippie wedding on a shoestring budget. 

Emily's labor is slow, and she'd like to see the manager. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

So there's a Westley! And an Easton. Where's Northton or Southton? ( I think there was a similar joke in last week's discussion. Credit to the original poster!)

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

So there's a Westley! And an Easton. Where's Northton or Southton? ( I think there was a similar joke in last week's discussion. Credit to the original poster!)

That was me! Thanks for the credit.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily's dad resembles a sack of potatoes with a head. 

I think he looks like Sluggo.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Great. A C-section. Now she won’t be able to do anything for weeks because of the pain. There goes the natural birth. As Mike Tyson says, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

You don't understand the process? There are these things, called books, that contain all the knowledge of the world. And there is your doctor, who all these silly twits seem to shun like plague. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I feel sad for any mom who wanted a vaginal delivery and has to get an emergency C-section after getting all the way to 10 centimeters. Especially a scared kid.

• Sad 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily's dad resembles a sack of potatoes with a head. 

Potatoes are delicious (when fries). Emily's dad is not. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Darn tornado sirens here in Chgo ! I am missing the last  segment.

Stay safe! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Darn tornado sirens here in Chgo ! I am missing the last  segment.

I'm watching the lightning in the western skies from my high rise. Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

What on earth does the episode title refer to? Who called someone Shawty? Did I miss it?

"In Da Club" - 50 Cent 

I have to say the way Dae Dae snoozed through the pregnancy, I was pleasantly surprised at his level of involvement/support and wanting to be there for Aniyah and the baby 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/16/2024 at 9:16 PM, HorrrGoodnight said:

"In Da Club" - 50 Cent 

I have to say the way Dae Dae snoozed through the pregnancy, I was pleasantly surprised at his level of involvement/support and wanting to be there for Aniyah and the baby 

But unless I was imagining it, he was looking at his phone driving them home from the hospital.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

But unless I was imagining it, he was looking at his phone driving them home from the hospital.  

Ha ha, I didn't notice that but I would not be surprised! Not saying he'll be father of the year or anything but at least we got a glimmer of hope in the moment of care and concern. Plus it was more than her mama could muster up. She only cared about being the one who was allowed access.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

Ha ha, I didn't notice that but I would not be surprised! Not saying he'll be father of the year or anything but at least we got a glimmer of hope in the moment of care and concern. Plus it was more than her mama could muster up. She only cared about being the one who was allowed access.

Her Mom is the most self centered woman ever.  I hope Dae Dae sticks around though.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

With a “mother-in-law” like that it would take an extremely mature adult to deal with that.  I don’t know if a young person like DaeDae has the skills to deal with someone like that. 

• Like 6

Watching the latest ... Lily says 3 weeks before the wedding is the WORST timing. No....the worst timing would be the week OF the wedding. 

How is this child's carseat actually strapped to the car or have things changed since my kids were little? 

7E1CF5AB-453C-4CBD-A165-75265C783F94.jpeg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Watching the latest ... Lily says 3 weeks before the wedding is the WORST timing. No....the worst timing would be the week OF the wedding. 

How is this child's carseat actually strapped to the car or have things changed since my kids were little? 

7E1CF5AB-453C-4CBD-A165-75265C783F94.jpeg

From what I remember, my son is 18, but not only is the seat not strapped in but the straps aren't in the right place due to the coat.

Watching Jenna drive made me shabby. Luca was not strapped in properly either. 

• Mind Blown 1

Watching the promos, I was convinced the kid got sick the day before the wedding. Three weeks? That's a lifetime. She'll be sick a few days, they will be sick a few days and it will all be over with a week to spare. And she might find her dress fits better if she pukes up all her food. I understand she's a young girl with Barbie Bridal Dreams, but she's a mom of two. She's got a hardworking man who has no romantic daydreams, rather, is uninterested in frivolous spending. They just need someone to say the vows, take pictures of the happy couple in nice clothes, and have a simple celebratory meal with their loved ones. That's a wedding. Maybe not A Wedding, but they'd be married, with or without the flu.

Felt so bad for Emily and her dad. Though if I were him, I'd be looking to strangle the kid on the couch beside me for putting my daughter through a c-section. (Altho the kid looked terrified that that might actually happen)

Interested to find out more about the upcoming custody battle over Luka. I can't disagree with JJ about Delaney. She seems like the kind of woman whose friends end up in jail over her drunken shenanigans and big mouth. Though I don't know why he'd text a gazillion texts instead of talking it out before or afterwards. But I'm old and not a passive aggressive dumbass who doesn't use protection while saying neither one wants another kid right away. 

I am baffled that Kayleigh's mom almost seems smug that she has a silly stupid sixteen year old daughter who has to play with a doll to learn how to be a mother. She seems delighted by her. Blah blah life is precious blah blah blah motherhood is a woman's sacred destiny blah blah 🤯

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Interested to find out more about the upcoming custody battle over Luka. I can't disagree with JJ about Delaney. She seems like the kind of woman whose friends end up in jail over her drunken shenanigans and big mouth.

Once they realized Dalaney had gone viral as the Romper Stomper, they knew they would have to get her in as much as they could.

JJ seemed pretty good with Luca, nicer to him than Aiden seemed to be.

Spoiler

Now Jenna has two BDs hundreds of miles away from each other

and some still think she is "successful" because she makes money shilling her kid's privacy on TV and social media. Going down that same path as Kail from Teen Mom. I can see her wanting to move to Myrtle Beach for a fresh start. But a normal life can be a good life, too. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It’s tethered in at the bottom. 

• Like 2
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Poor Graham, I think he has mental health issues in his future, probably depression. He is so sad to not be a teenager any more.

Sadly I don’t see a bright future there

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE IN THE DELIVERY ROOM? 

I have had it with this bitch. What a nasty, cruel witch. Your daughter is no princess and the opportunity to spend time in a small room with people you can't stand watching a child scream and sweat doing something she is in no way prepared to do is not a fucking privilege. Shut. Your. Face. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6

For the first and probably only time I agree with Anayah's mother. Letting your teenage daughter's boyfriend play house under your roof is simply not on. I don't get these idiots. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Once again, Dickwad is fully engaged in the whole baby daddy thing.

Hi all!

Sure, its all your mom's fault Dickwad is not involved. Because all teen boys just love to get involved in parenting. 

Also, that photo for her on her wall is ridiculous. 

Did I hear Kentucky mom say that the girl was having a home birth?? I hope I misheard that. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

For the first and probably only time I agree with Anayah's mother. Letting your teenage daughter's boyfriend play house under your roof is simply not on. I don't get these idiots. 

Eh, I mean as long as they're using protection, what's the big deal? 

• Like 2