Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 12 “Mamma Bear” LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

“In one of the most emotional reward challenges of the season, castaways fight for their chance to win letters from home.  Alliances begin to crumble and individual plans emerge after players compete in a race of balance, speed, and puzzle skills to earn immunity and a spot in the final five.”

LIVE CHAT thread 

Edited by LadyChatts

Previously on Survivor...someone else went home with their idol in their pocket.  And Liz got denied another reward.  Guess we're up to speed!

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Jeff said he's no longer interested in creating more villains. He's also not interested in creating heroes either

• Sad 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, not the letters from home. People always act like they’ve been gone months instead of just a few weeks. 

It's even worse because the seasons are now down to 26 days from 39.  If you didn't count the pre-show prep time they went out there, that's not even a month.  And I'm not even sure how long they go out there before they stary filming.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, not the letters from home. People always act like they’ve been gone months instead of just a few weeks. 

It's still time gone.  Though if the letters said, "Stay where you are!" it would be the greatest Letters From Home segment EVA

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Q really likes saying "cancel Christmas" doesn't he?

And Ben says he wrote down Kenzie's name because...he drew a blank.  Normally I get annoyed when people are upset someone dares to write their name down, but Kenzie has a point that Kenzie and Venus aren't similar at all.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Q is too smug

You got that right!  Given the spelling on the show, you can't spell SMUG without a Q.

• LOL 4

And Maria's shedding tears because Venus attacked her character.  I think Maria kind of deserved it after the RC fiasco.  I don't care who she picked, it was how she went about it.

And now she's bragging that she has two wins, a blindside, and has been on the right side of every vote.  

• Like 10
(edited)

Now that Venus is gone I want Kenzie or Charlie to win.

Oh boo hoo, Liz. I mean Maria. We'll if I got those two mixed up, Ben can mix up Kenzie and Venus. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

So many of them do not have the mental endurance much less the physical endurance for this game. At this point, I only like Ken and Chuckie.

• Like 1

My dumb ass posted on the wrong thread.

I’ll be flipping between this and the NFL schedule announcements.

Also, Venus is a dope. I bet she’ll clean up nice on the jury.

ETA: Q is beating his meat. Joy. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited 5 minutes ago by Lantern7

• LOL 1

I wonder if Charlie will go through with it this week in getting rid of Maria or Q.  

Oh wait, now he's debating whether to stick with Maria and Q and what's best for his game.  Not that I don't disagree, but maybe pick a side and stick with it rather than get all these people mad at you for backing out.

• Useful 1

I think the show might be better suited to emulate something like TPIR, Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune.  All featuring endings where the final players loses (to the house).  Double Overbid, three players ending in $0, and missing the bonus puzzle.

Jeff might conclude these people suck, so nobody wins.  That way, staff pockets the cash, it goes to charity, or it's tacked onto Season 50

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kenzie showed a lot of compassion there.  Ben is a mess. at least he fessed up.  She or Charlie FTW

Liz dropped a load :fireworks:   Can she get more obnoxious?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lantern7, all of the 272 games have been disclosed.  So if you were able to find out, you could save time & focus completely on Survivor and TAR Finale.  That's what I'll be doing.  Though I'll still end up on the DVR for the future

6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

We've barely seen Ben in several episodes, but they are bringing on the heavy with this. 

Which makes me think he's the one voted out this week.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I've been for Charlie the whole time, but Kenzie does seem to be a genuinely nice person.  

I didn't like either one in the beginning and was praying they'd be long gone by now, but I'm actually enjoying them now.  They are my top 2 to win, which means they'll probably be the next two to go with my luck.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
Just now, Carey said:

Lantern7, all of the 272 games have been disclosed.  So if you were able to find out, you could save time & focus completely on Survivor and TAR Finale.  That's what I'll be doing.  Though I'll still end up on the DVR for the future

I just wanted to know if the Chargers went anime again. They did not. 😡😡😡 

“Where good things happen” . . . yep, still obnoxious.

How many times does this show think we can be on the edge of our seats over the pulley maze puzzle? We've seen it about a hundred times now. Hey show: NEW CHALLENGES. Get some.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Didn't they have a maze like this already?

The can't even complete a watered down season without running out of ideas

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Dare I say I'm rooting for Liz to win because I want to see the method to her madness in picking people to go with her (because we know that'll happen).