Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E10: The Longest Minute of Your Life

• Start Topic

Finale! The final four teams compete for the chance to make the final three; in the final leg, the remaining three teams get schooled in American history and one team is crowned the winner.

Airs May 15 at 9:30 pm ET on CBS

• Like 1

Well, this wasn’t the best season, but it’s still TAR, which means Survivor can suck it.

Ugh, no full opening credits? Damn.

I ❤️ when someone uses “penultimate.”

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Diving and a cocktail bar with pirates who can’t sing, we’re off to a good start.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh, wait!  I thought they'd have to do all six drinks at the same time and remember which pirate got which drink.  One at a time is much easier.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Big Brother commercial. Double ugh.

It's a trash wallow, but I love it.  The BB live feed chat on this board is great, so I know what's going on without having to listen.  Too tedious.

• Like 6
(edited)

Why are they doing more than they need? I’d probably be distracted by the alcohol too.

Edited by dizzyd
Just now, iMonrey said:

Where are they? I missed it. Same location as last week?

They are still in the Dominican Republic. With all the drunk Pirates.

• LOL 2

They're not so much "surfing" as they are just balancing.

We may have finally found something Ricky isn't good at.

• Like 10

I hadn’t thought of that till Rod and Leticia brought it up, but they are so imbalanced as a team vs Ricky and Cesar and Juan and Shane who are pretty darn equal in their performances.  I so hope Leticia gets it done — it seems like in past challenges she depends so much on Rod to step up for them.  I like R&L so much — cheering for them, but we shall see.

• Like 4

I think Ricky and Cesar might actually get knocked out. We're not seeing many talking heads from them, that's a bad sign. The one they just showed, it looked like maybe he was crying.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Go Ricky and Cesar never got impatient with him.

That’s what makes them a breath of fresh air.

• Like 23