Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn’t like Emily during their season but she seems to be trying to adapt and impress Kobe’s family….unlike Angela screaming about her way being the right way 

I like Emily now. There I said it. She seems grounded and sensible. She appears to be a good mother and a good wife to Kobe. 

LIZ IN. THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS SACRED DO NOT LET ED HAVE A MINUTE WITH RILEY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

• Applause 14
1 hour ago, judylo said:

Planned to watch preview on Friday but fell asleep. Exhausted because new roommate from hell at rehab nursing home insisted on putting on her TV at 530 am and despite ear plugs and white noise app on my phone, I couldn’t get back to sleep. (I threw a fit but night staff took her side.)

She left TV off Saturday AM but today it was on again at 450 am.

It’s hell here, folks. I see the doctor again on Tuesday but probably still have to stay here at least a couple weeks longer if he approves weight-bearing exercises on right arm. It only goes up so far. But I am losing whatever sanity I had left.

Plus the food I can eat is dwindling. Today except for eggs, they served me exclusively high sodium food I can’t eat. So it was Boost, a protein bar from Amazon, and a pear my siblings sent me.

Hope my TV can drown out hers enough tonight so I can enjoy your snark! 

Oh no! They didn't give you a nice roommate after your last one from hell? Can you order food from door dash or something similar? 

• Like 3

Ed can try all he wants to get sympathy, but it's not working. Why would anyone care if he has to get someone to clean his house? Cripes.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
51 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I've been watching a lot of the Great British Sewing Bee and the Pottery Throwdown this weekend. It helps. 

Hope things get better for you soon!!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Ed. He's so heartbroken and traumatized. He might have to hire a cleaning. lady! I can't imagine what he's going through.

And that sums up what Liz meant to him.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Oh no! They didn't give you a nice roommate after your last one from hell? Can you order food from door dash or something similar? 

Nope, because I have to eat low sodium. I have liver disease, well managed when I cook at home and read labels. It sucks because social life in NYC, at least before Covid, revolves around restaurants and bars. I don’t drink anymore and I cook more than I like to, mostly fish. Here they sometimes give me fish but mostly it’s breaded and salty. (Bread itself has a lot of sodium.) So my nutrition here isn’t good to keep me healthy.

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm just tired of Mahmoud and Nicole. They don't do anything but fight. I'm so bored. 

I know, right! At least they could have the decency to fight in a sex shop!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Emily's mother seems utterly entitled.

That's because she's utterly entitled. Also ignorant, tone deaf, and culturally insensitive. Did I say ignorant? 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m putting on my leather moto jacket for this segment, so I can look stylish.

Don't forget your jaunty beret! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm just tired of Mahmoud and Nicole. They don't do anything but fight. I'm so bored. 

And no matter what shit she pulls, she snots "Its because I'm American!". Yes, that's right. Staying out till 2 AM when you say you're on your way home, that's just a typical American social norm. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Mahmoud isn’t taking this very well. And he’ll be traveling around the city with his suitcase of gloom.

He'll be back. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Nicole is a jerk but from what I am hearing he demands 💯 control over her personal life…wants to look at her phone etc…when she says no he grabs his suitcase and runs away while bleating about how she kicked him out…go home dude 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, Rob, it couldn’t be that Sophie is realizing what a loser you are. It must be because she’s cheating on you. Yet you were the one with the second phone.

These two. Have they even TRIED butt plugs? 

• LOL 15

Hi, y'all!

I really don't need to see Rob and Sophie at the kinky sex shop. But I did notice he's all onto what he wants and as usual, didn't even consider she might want something.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two. Have they even TRIED butt plugs? 

There's no room, what with the sticks and bugs up their asses.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
43 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do Gino and Jasmine have to send a note to everyone who was at their wedding when they made the grand announcement about trying to have a kid? “Never mind!”

Anyone else think that she's lying about her age and is really too old to have a kid? 

• Like 9
  • Useful 6

Poor Rob. He's the real victim here. He and Ed should have a support group. 

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

He is a very self-centered man. 

I love your gift for understatement. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Anyone else think that she's lying about her age and is really too old to have a kid? 

I think she just does not want to have a kid, at all. She has two kids she farmed out as fast as she could. Why would she want another? She'd have to be a mother, instead of swanning around getting plastic surgery. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I would rather see Rob and Sophie at an axe throwing place than a sex shop.

Only if the axe ended up in Rob... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think she just does not want to have a kid, at all. She has two kids she farmed out as fast as she could. Why would she want another? She'd have to be a mother, instead of swanning around getting plastic surgery. 

She’d definitely need another round of plastic surgery if she had another kid. Loren on Line 2.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I think she’s lying about her age but I also wonder if she had her tubes tied a few years ago and hasn’t told Gino.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 8
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Funny you say this. I never thought about her age. My husband just saw the part where she says she doesn't think it's wise to have a child now, what with all her unhappiness and hair loss ---------and he asked how old is she. When we saw, we both thought she looks much older. I thought for sure early to mid 40's. She might have had tons of plastic surgery, but she looks worn and hung out to dry.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2