Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Alex juggles a lot as Loren recovers; Rob and Sophie's sexy fun ends badly; Mahmoud accuses Nicole of cheating; traditions raise tensions in Emily's family; everything is on the line for Angela and Michael as his final visa interview approaches.

Air date: 5/19/2024

4 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Hello...lo...lo...lo...??? YOP !!?? Anybodee ?? Where have all the snarkies gone ??Bad case of Grangelitis I guess.

LOL, probably.

Well, I did watch the Grangela segment of the preview. Mahkul has definitely checked out of this relationship! Usually he does a fairly good job of looking engaged with her, but he's not even going through the motions. Must have that green card already! She seems oblivious.

Emily's mom's stubbornness looks really even more ridiculous after Kobe explains that the bride price, etc. is customary to bring out the idea that "if you can give us these things, it will show you can support our daughter."

Hmm. Can he? They *are* living with her parents.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Planned to watch preview on Friday but fell asleep. Exhausted because new roommate from hell at rehab nursing home insisted on putting on her TV at 530 am and despite ear plugs and white noise app on my phone, I couldn’t get back to sleep. (I threw a fit but night staff took her side.)

She left TV off Saturday AM but today it was on again at 450 am.

It’s hell here, folks. I see the doctor again on Tuesday but probably still have to stay here at least a couple weeks longer if he approves weight-bearing exercises on right arm. It only goes up so far. But I am losing whatever sanity I had left.

Plus the food I can eat is dwindling. Today except for eggs, they served me exclusively high sodium food I can’t eat. So it was Boost, a protein bar from Amazon, and a pear my siblings sent me.

Hope my TV can drown out hers enough tonight so I can enjoy your snark! 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 1

Hola my peeps! How's everyone's weekend been? I hit the church rummage sale and found a great tile top table for my porch herb plants, along with sundry other treasures. Then we went to the garden center for $200 worth of plants for the porch. Aldi, Savers, and BinStar. It was shopapalooza! Today I repotted all the plants we bought till I ran out of potting soil. 

@judylo, I am so sorry you're having such a bad time. I wish I could come and visit you and ply you with delicious food and some non crazy company. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you and will lift you up with our loving snark. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I'm here for a while, until Grangie shows up. Life is too short for that kind of unpleasantness. Also my life is not so great right now, and I need gentle entertainment, not dark and depressing things. 

• Hugs 9

Geez, Loren. Alex can video call the kids, they're with their grandma, and you need someone to look after you. Take a chill pill along with your "narcotics" and just rest. 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

I'm here for a while, until Grangie shows up. Life is too short for that kind of unpleasantness. Also my life is not so great right now, and I need gentle entertainment, not dark and depressing things. 

Dr. Mostly prescribes a course of Great British Bakeoff or Pottery Throwdown, STAT. Meanwhile, here, have a Cosmo. I hope things improve for you soon! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Geez, Loren. Alex can video call the kids, they're with their grandma, and you need someone to look after you. Take a chill pill along with your "narcotics" and just rest. 

Dr. Mostly prescribes a course of Great British Bakeoff or Pottery Throwdown, STAT. Meanwhile, here, have a Cosmo. I hope things improve for you soon! 

I've been watching a lot of the Great British Sewing Bee and the Pottery Throwdown this weekend. It helps. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

First she wears a jaunty beret while making the bed, now she's wearing a kicky blue Moto jacket while she's fucking IRONING. Who wears a jacket to iron? This chica is weird. 

3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I've been watching a lot of the Great British Sewing Bee and the Pottery Throwdown this weekend. It helps. 

I've been watching one called "Make it to Market" on Britbox. Dominic Chinea, who's on The Repair Shop, hosts, and its about amateur makers who want to make the leap to making money with their art. They bring in mentors to work with them and give them tips. There are all kinds of artists, potters, embroiderers, mosaic artists, willow weavers, jewelry makers......its very wholesome and Dom is such a sweetie. 

I would LOVE to see that sewing bee show. Is it available to stream anywhere? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

I hope you can find The Great British Sewing Bee somewhere. I absolutely hate sewing but love watching the people on the show.

Angela is as grotesque and vile as she’s always been.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@judylo, where can we send you some care packages? I can’t imagine what you are going through. Hugs.

Grangie’s dentures need an adjustment. She can’t even talk. And they re much to big for her mouth.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@judylo, where can we send you some care packages? I can’t imagine what you are going through. Hugs.

Great idea, @Auntie Anxiety! @judylo, if you're comfortable with it, message me with your address and wish list, I'd be happy to send you some goodies. I can't imagine being stuck somewhere surrounded by lunatics and no escape! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie’s dentures need an adjustment. She can’t even talk. And they re much to big for her mouth.

Thanks so much but I am hoping I will be out of here in a couple weeks! … oh two loud nurses just came in to do the laborious and smelly process of preparing the roommate for bed. I turned up the TV. The old lady is all that matters to them. I am a potted plant!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Great idea, @Auntie Anxiety! @judylo, if you're comfortable with it, message me with your address and wish list, I'd be happy to send you some goodies. I can't imagine being stuck somewhere surrounded by lunatics and no escape! 

IF i get some horrible news on Tuesday, like my wrist now needs surgery (the third cast hurts like hell) I will definitely message you and Auntie. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 8

OK, what's the latest fight between Gino and Jizzmen? Got bored so I tuned in after skipping Grangela.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What a wonderful idea @Pepper Mostly please PM with any Canadian treats you may be craving.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party am I in the right place ? What did I miss?

Nothing. You've missed nothing. These people are boring and jejune and gormless and utterly stupid. The only thing that keeps me going is the delightful wit and wisdom of my PT peeps. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

OK, what's the latest fight between Gino and Jizzmen? Got bored so I tuned in after skipping Grangela.

No one even knows anymore, including them. 

• LOL 6

If it's so urgent to get $5000 to bring Jasmine's kids to the US, why would they be spending money on pageant entry fees? 

Another icky sex shop scene. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine seems to climb out of her funk whenever she gets her way.

She wants to participate in some bullshit beauty pageant? I cannot even. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I think I found the snark.

Girl! Where you been? We missed you! 

Just now, Gobi said:

Is the saleswoman going to offer a threesome?

I'm sure the production crew came in, hope in their hearts, and Joanna at the sex shop shot them down with a quickness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@judylo, two weeks is a lifetime when you’re hungry and you have the roommate from hell. Let me know what you need.

Second roommate from hell! The other one was a lunatic. She was with me for 2 weeks. I have been here almost 6 weeks!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s have a fight in the sex shop. Why not?

It’s what all the posh people do.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At least they'll have some new outfits to wear during the makeup sex.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Momma Emily, they live with you and have two children….What is there to object to at this point ? The ship has sailed.

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

IMG_0738.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do Sophie and Grangie get their extensions at the same place?

Yeah, at a horse vet. 

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Makes a change from the coffee shop, or the paint aisle at Home Depot. 

I feel like Emily's mother doesn't understand a lot of things. She doesn't seem too bright. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Oh yay. We're back to a "packing a suitcase" scene. 

Liz: You know you're not coming back here right? 

Pepper Mostly: An outcome I'm sure that poor child prayed for each and every night. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3