Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 11 "My Messy, Sweet Little Friend" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I don't see how any of these guys think Q would win (I mean would they vote for him?)  But Maria has a legit chance.

Charlie's questioning now if it's the right time to make a move against Maria.  

These idols are so cheeseball.  Like they went to Michael’s, spent $2 on beads and rope, and poof, that’s the Survivor 2024 idol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

We're seeing an awful lot of Charlie this week, which makes me think he will turn against Maria in voting off either her or Q. I can't think of any other reason they'd be focusing on him this much.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I like Maria. I don’t think she’s going anywhere either. 

I think they are making it too obvious tonight.  And she hasn't been a target before now (I feel like there's usually a build-up).  But, Q might be a possibility.  Maybe Charlie leads the blindside against him instead of getting Maria, because I think Q is just a floater and won't have any loyalty to Charlie.  Maria may have no choice but to work with him, even if he keeps her out of the vote.

No, let's not "long live Jelinsky".  I hope the "seven means several" dies with this season.

Seems early for the challenge?  Reward and immunity.  No pizza sponsor, but there is a pizza Liz can eat.

• Like 2
(edited)

I’m behind. Up to Venus getting her idol. Also, Liz sleeping through the idol hunt. Because of course she would.

You think she’d go to Applebee’s in the morning? I know a few that serve breakfast.

ETA: Of course Venus is the messy friend. You’d think Kenzie would put two and two together.

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Is this an award challenge only? I missed some because I was getting ice cream. 

I think he said immunity too, unless I misheard.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Is this an award challenge only? I missed some because I was getting ice cream. 

It’s immunity and a pizza reward.

• Like 1
Just now, gorgy said:

isn't there a second immunity idol?

You would think so because Hunter had one that didn’t get played either, but it doesn’t look like it.

• Like 1
Just now, gorgy said:

isn't there a second immunity idol?

That's what I'm wondering.  Hunter went out with his before Tiffany, so I assume his was also re-hidden.  But everyone kept saying 'Tiffany's idol' and didn't seem to be on the move after Hunter got voted off.

Unless someone did find it and we find out in a shock reveal.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

These idols are so cheeseball.  Like they went to Michael’s, spent $2 on beads and rope, and poof, that’s the Survivor 2024 idol.

How about medallions that weigh five pounds each? Make ‘em hard to conceal. Players would still botch using them, though.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, gorgy said:

the buildup here is telling me that Maria isn't going anywhere

If Maria goes somewhere, Tiffany & Hunter will be made to look smarter than Rob & Sandra

41 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

What are y’all eating? I’m waiting on Chinese.

Roasted chicken muffaletta and tomato soup with a side of Tums for having to see Liz's tantrum again  

• LOL 1

Yeah, I like Maria typically but that was a terrible way to pick who goes with her on reward.

Q and Venus had no real plea and Liz did. Maria said she wanted to take someone based off of who needs it and then can't decide between Liz and Q.

I'm glad Kenzie pointed that out.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I guess I'd take Jeff Probst on Reward if I were in the spot.  It would be worth the reaction and who knows what follows.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I like Maria typically but that was a terrible way to pick who goes with her on reward.

Q and Venus had no real plea and Liz did. Maria said she wanted to take someone based off of who needs it and then can't decide between Liz and Q.

I'm glad Kenzie pointed that out.

I know Charlie took himself out of contention, but I think she pretty much proved his point that Q's in her pocket and it might be bad for his game.  

• Like 3
Just now, Rodney said:

The fact that Kenzie wasn't even an option for Maria should've been very telling to Kenzie.

It's telling who she wrote off immediately. Kenzie first, and then Venus. 

That gives Kenzie/Venus all the more reason to target Maria. 

Maria's being way too obvious as a threat. She can't go this Tribal but now she's in danger if she doesn't win the next immunity.

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Yes I think the Canadian feed is just a little ahead. Same with Amazing Race. Sorry. Sometimes I forget that.

Could be a You Tube television thing.  Or whatever.  That's the price paid for streaming vs cable (or antenna)

• Like 1

Maria, I get that you want to “repay the favor,” but you also just said that you were thinking of who’s the most depleted, and at this point, there’s only one answer to that question.  Making her play “rock paper scissors” against someone who’d just been on a reward challenge was cruel.

I’m not Maria’s biggest fan and even less of one now.  Which naturally means she’s going to win the whole damned thing.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maria's being way too obvious as a threat. She can't go this Tribal but now she's in danger if she doesn't win the next immunity.

I think Venus is right that they need to break up Siga.  She took Ben and probably wanted to take Charlie, but he took himself out of it (which was probably smart for him).  I hope Venus correctly plays her idol and they can at least blindside Maria by targeting Q.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She made it even more obvious with Q.  Game or not, Kenzie saw right through it.

• Like 2

Also, Maria just handed the four a reason to vote out Q tonight.

She's left three outsiders with Charlie, and now that gives Charlie incentive to vote Q out tonight.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1