Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't be such a tease! Link! Link! 

Too many subs to link! It’s all over the Red place! High drama! 

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Man, am I glad to be here. My client was a tiny baby in ICU. Bring on the laughter.

Here, pull up a chair by the fire. Cocktail? Dessert? We're featuring strawberry rhubarb tarts, tres leches cake, or mango sorbet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Who is this Christmas elf?

Emily splayed out on the couch trying to hide her pregnancy bears an uncanny resemblance to Jabba the Hutt.

Yeah why was she wearing that winter hat even indoors in Africa? 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone have anecdotes? I'm bored to tears already. 

I think our raccoon roommate moved out of the attic.  I think we were too noisy for it.  I’m just happy I got to catch up on laundry—there’s an opening just above the basement/crawl space stairs to the attic and I was afraid it was going to leap on my head.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

ybe the laws are different in her state, but I thought that in at least some practices, a prospective client has to meet with a counselor before any surgery, as many times clients try to correct an emotional problem with surgical procedures

If only. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here, pull up a chair by the fire. Cocktail? Dessert? We're featuring strawberry rhubarb tarts, tres leches cake, or mango sorbet. 

Tres leches! I feel better already.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 4

God, for the last fifteen minutes this show has been Alexei droning about how upset he is about Loren't surgery. After tonight, I never want to hear the word "surgery" again. 

• Applause 1

I haven't seen the aurora, even though it's supposed to be visible where I live. I can't see enough of the sky in this stupid town. Too many trees. I need to move out to the country. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ashley will be thrilled at the opportunity to criticize Manuel to whoever will listen. And she has to scream it because she was a middle chid and no one ever listened to her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would like some tres leches cake with fresh strawberries, please! 😋

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All yay for me-I finished my ProGen class, a 15-month genealogy class that is a huge step towards preparation for certification.   I turned in my three-generation kinship report last week (in other words, proving relationship from one generation to another).  That was a bear. 

Now I've set a two-year goal of getting both accreditations in genealogy (Certified Genealogist and Accredited Genealogist).  

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I think our raccoon roommate moved out of the attic.  I think we were too noisy for it.  I’m just happy I got to catch up on laundry—there’s an opening just above the basement/crawl space stairs to the attic and I was afraid it was going to leap on my head.

A fear is never funny, but the picture in my head of a live raccoon hat made me laugh.

• LOL 5
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

TONS of tea about Sophie, Rob and Claire over on Reddit including one person’s new mug shot 

Please let it be Sophie's mom!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Okay, I’ll post a You Tube video on Sophie and Rob’s couples page that will pique your interest 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

All yay for me-I finished my ProGen class, a 15-month genealogy class that is a huge step towards preparation for certification.   I turned in my three-generation kinship report last week (in other words, proving relationship from one generation to another).  That was a bear. 

Now I've set a two-year goal of getting both accreditations in genealogy (Certified Genealogist and Accredited Genealogist).  

That is fantastic! Good for you! Do people buttonhole you at parties now and tell you about their ancestry, or ask for your help with family trees? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sophie and Rob going to visit a production assistant couples therapist. Zzzzzz

Yeah the outside of that "therapist office" looked like a shack. Similarly, where was Loren having her surgery, a condo apt? Did not look like a hospital or even a surgery center. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Manuel, start walking and don’t look back. This wasn’t the life you hoped for, green card or no green card. Or maybe you should just find the nearest portopotty and have sex with Ashley in it. 

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Will we get to see you on Dateline where they pinpoint family trees on cold cases to find the killer?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made a new gluten free recipe yesterday (my daughter in law has celiac. It was a plum pie. The crust was meringue with crushed almonds. Everyone loved it.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Congratulations! So you did choose the bear!

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley will be thrilled at the opportunity to criticize Manuel to whoever will listen. And she has to scream it because she was a middle chid and no one ever listened to her.

She is just so awful. I mean, Manuel's awful too but she is just beyond awful. She never has one kind word to say about him, and spends her entire life telling anyone who'll stand still long enough what's wrong with him. 

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Therapist eyeroll =what insufferable twits!

I'm glad she called out Rob though for interrupting her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m done with Liz. If she’s too blind to see the red flags, there’s nothing else to say.

She doesn’t even have to look for flags…just look at the douche sitting across from her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m done with Liz. If she’s too blind to see the red flags, there’s nothing else to say.

Her whole life is a red flag. 

Of course Ed drives a big old Jeep. What a fucking poser. 

Now he's going to let a single manly tear roll down his greasy cheek. He sickens me. 

• Like 12

Liz is a teeny bit delusional. Ed might eventually be the best version of himself, but that's still going to be not very good. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Her whole life is a red flag. 

Of course Ed drives a big old Jeep. What a fucking poser. 

I love Jeeps…but in a Pam Dawber Mork and Mindy way or wannabe badass Linda Hamilton at the end of Terminator way.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Next Ed will ask her for the “thirteen thousand dollar ring” back. 
Yes, Ed, you always will be an asshole. Truer words were never spoken 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is fantastic! Good for you! Do people buttonhole you at parties now and tell you about their ancestry, or ask for your help with family trees? 

Oh all the time!  "I want to know about my Uncle John" "What do you know about him?" "Nothing".  Step 1-decide one thing you want to know about Uncle John.  Step 2-gather everything you already know (and how you know it).

Or my favorite-"Grandma said her grandmother was a Cherokee princess!"  "My grandfather's name was so unreadable it was changed at Ellis Island".  "I'm descended from George Washington".  The first two are myths; the last is false-he didn't have any descendants (but his wife's descendant by marriage was a rather famous Confederate general).

I love what I do, Cherokee princesses included :).

Edited by AR Traveler
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did anyone get to see the northern lights? It's been too cloudy here. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Was Ed your raccoon roommate? 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Or my favorite-"Grandma said her grandmother was a Cherokee princess!"  "My grandfather's name was so unreadable it was changed at Ellis Island".  "I'm descended from George Washington".  The first two are myths; the last is false-he didn't have any descendants (but his wife's descendant was a rather famous Confederate general).

My husband swears one of his ancestors was a Blackfoot "princess". I roll my eyes and change the subject. And I have had endless fun debunking the Ellis Island name change thing. 

One of my ancestors (great grandfather on my dad's side) was known as "Contrary Joe" Davis. You have no idea how much joy that brings me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Did anyone get to see the northern lights? It's been too cloudy here. 

I totally missed them, though lots of my local friends posted some lovely photos of them, so they were visible here. 

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just hope there aren’t any other patrons at the coffee shop having to watch this melodrama play out.

(nudge) "Hey, Cindy, check it out, I didn't know there was entertainment here!" 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Stuckathome said:

For once Ed said something I thought was true and kind—“if you meet someone like me, run” and “I will always be an asshole”

As a beloved mentor of mine always says, "when someone tells you who they are, believe them." This is just painful to watch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2