Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 10 "Run the Red Light" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"Run the Red Light"-Castaways compete for the biggest reward of the season, and an outburst resulting from the reward challenge could lead to a strategic shift in this week's target.  Then, an eerie sense of agreeability around camp causes castaways to second their vote before tribal council.

Live chat thread

I gotta give this season one thing, it's definitely been unpredictable post-merge and more off the wall than recent seasons.

So does Hunter's idol get re-planted?

• Like 1

You know, I kind of wish Liz had gone on Big Brother.  She would have been feeds gold.

She's mad again this week, but not because someone stole her thunder, but because she was left out of the vote last week.  I'm confused, did Venus know about it?  I thought she was out of the loop, too.

• LOL 1

LOL, Liz is upset she was completely left out. I guess she sees that she's really not in control.

To be fair, I get her frustration. She IS trying to be in control but she's not getting the credit or being pulled in to plans. I fully get how she can be frustrated by that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

“What the heck, you ho-bags?!?” should’ve been the title.

Whatever that screaming that occurs on this episode should be the title

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Carey said:

I still can't believe Liz thinks she's the GOAT

A lowercase goat . . . one that bleats and occasionally gores.

Tiffany with the Icarus analogy!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Loving Tiff! “He’s a grown man, if he wants to talk, he can come to me. He flew too close to the sun and his wings burnt off”.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

You know, I kind of wish Liz had gone on Big Brother.  She would have been feeds gold.

You know, I sorta wished The Apprentice would've still been in production.  She would have been kicked out as a member of the winning team!

• LOL 2

I can't even feel sorry for Q.  He did all of this to himself, and if he goes to the end, he'll just be a goat.

And of course Maria wants to bring Q in as her number because everyone else wants him out.  Big move-itis is really the theme of this season.

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to know when the remaining players will start realizing how big a threat Maria is. Tiffany saw it but she's since been sidetracked by Q's losing his mind and everything going to shit. 

• Like 1

I hope Kenzie thinks long and hard about blindsiding Tiffany and working with Q (via Maria).  I don't know why she thinks the others will keep her around, she'd be left with 3 Siga members, 2 Namis, and Q.  Why does she think that would work in her favor?

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I can't even feel sorry for Q.  He did all of this to himself, and if he goes to the end, he'll just be a goat.

And of course Maria wants to bring Q in as her number because everyone else wants him out.  Big move-itis is really the theme of this season.

In goat, more of the one Lantern7 described, and less of the greatest of all time.

I can't feel sorry for him either.  Plus, Q is content with his outcome.  We are not seeing Kellie 2.0 here if he's done.  Though he sorta already did that and much more a couple weeks ago!

• Like 1

Kenzie, you do not need "get out your number 1" on a checklist to win the game. When's the last time someone did that and won?

Because I can think of the last time someone did it and lose: Jesse blindsiding Cody in 43.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

At the rate this is going Q is going to win this isn’t he? 

That "angry" reaction wasn't directed at you.  It's just that I could write a nightmare Survivor outcome with the end being Maryanne losing to Hantz...and that would be something I'd be okay seeing before a Q victory

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At the rate this is going Q is going to win this isn’t he? 

No chance in hell. It would have to be him, Venus and Liz in F3 and even then, I think he still loses.

• Like 2
(edited)

The challenges are definitely an improvement this season. And big reward to go with. I don’t blame the big move-itis due to the shortness of the season.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kenzie, you do not need "get out your number 1" on a checklist to win the game. When's the last time someone did that and won?

Because I can think of the last time someone did it and lose: Jesse blindsiding Cody in 43.

Felt like that gets forgotten since Kayla got kicked out by Cassidy, but that felt more like, "Only one can win," and not a surprising betrayal.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Carey said:

That "angry" reaction wasn't directed at you.  It's just that I could write a nightmare Survivor outcome with the end being Maryanne losing to Hantz...and that would be something I'd be okay seeing before a Q victory

Ouch. And you just know Russell would jump around in celebration like Yosemite Sam.

Carny game!

I hear Applebee’s is a sponsor! 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

No chance in hell. It would have to be him, Venus and Liz in F3 and even then, I think he still loses.

To be fair, take out Venus & Liz, and Q still loses.

• LOL 5

In a way I'd almost want to see that final 3 because of what a chaotic mess it would be.  Liz and Venus think they are more in control and calling the shots than they really are, and Liz will probably get mad anytime takes a credit for a move that she thinks is rightfully hers.  And then Q just threw in the towel the minute he didn't get his own way and tried to quit.  

• Like 3
Just now, Carey said:

Felt like that gets forgotten since Kayla got kicked out by Cassidy, but that felt more like, "Only one can win," and not a surprising betrayal.

Cassidy kicking out Karla was also pretty much right at the end, with less options left. It also backfired on her, similarly to Jesse blindsiding Cody (which, to be fair, WOULD have been a game winning move had he won firemaking).

• Like 1

I'm actually shocked Liz can eat all this.  Oh wait, she can't eat the dessert.

Nice to know Survivor can still get a sponsor.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Uh oh. Liz is having an episode. I hope Applebee’s gives her a few bucks under the table.

I would be willing to bet she gets some free Applebee’s after this for her daughter and her!

• Like 1

How many times this season have they had a challenge end like this where they had to throw a ball/bag on top of a pole?  I feel like this has been every other challenge at this point.

Hey, nice editing producer.  For a second I thought Liz was going to get it in the ultimate comeback.

I stepped away for 2 minutes and they were still tossing those bags. Hunter would have done it in no time, so good that he evened the playing field.

• Like 1

Jeff goes, "okay, well Liz is already begging." 

Chile, if Liz didn't already want to get rid of Q, if he doesn't pick her, she'll really want to destroy her ass.

(edited)

I actually feel sorry for Liz here.  Q shouldn't have made it seem like it he was about to pick her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

“Oh, Liz is already begging.” CRINGE.

I hate being that guy, but she’s going to get cut loose in a week-and-a-half no matter what.

Q just stomps on Liz’s soul, and she is pissed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4