Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Is Nicole auditioning for the role of Rusty in European Vacation Part Duex?

Papa Thighs is ridickulous. Say what you want about meat head, but he provides well for his family and has treated daddy pretty respectfully...considering how nasty papa is to him. I got vibes that Papa wasn't that interested in the baby...perhaps because she looks like Patrick 

I used to go to that flea market a few decades ago for cheap crap and $1 drafts. It looks exactly the same. Brought back memories of sweating streaks through my orangy cover girl foundation.

I hope Jazz enhances Gino's golden shower by eating asparagus for dinner.

• LOL 6
(edited)

Have they cut all Michael and Angela scenes? I’ve heard rumors she’s out, but wasn’t sure. I can’t bring myself to watch this season so I’m keeping up by reading all the snark. 

ETA: Never mind, I saw the answer in the couples thread. 

Edited by DanaMB
8 hours ago, J80134 said:

Papa Thighs is ridickulous. Say what you want about meat head, but he provides well for his family and has treated daddy pretty respectfully...considering how nasty papa is to him. I got vibes that Papa wasn't that interested in the baby...perhaps because she looks like Patrick 

I used to go to that flea market a few decades ago for cheap crap and $1 drafts. It looks exactly the same. Brought back memories of sweating streaks through my orangy cover girl foundation.

And I call BS on there being no flea markets in London! I went to them all the time in the UK. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago,  J80134 said: 

Expand  

And I call BS on there being no flea markets in London! I went to them all

Thats Sophie’s way of continuing her con that she is super posh upper crust London society. 

9 hours ago,  J80134 said: 

Expand  

And I call BS on there being no flea markets in London! I went to them all

Thats Sophie’s way of continuing her con that she is super posh upper crust London society. 

• Like 3
On 5/6/2024 at 10:44 AM, Stuckathome said:

Was I the only one who felt a bit uncomfortable watching her basically force him into her car?

There have been several scenes over the course of this franchise that, if the genders and nationalities were switched, would cause a firestorm. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1