Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

I had it on, too, and saw that, but the CC is sometimes wrong. I had my husband listen a couple of times without watching and he heard “pee.”  I remember that her last Golden Shower occurred in a hot tub. 

It might be that the cc didn't want to show the real word....it could be.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

She does, but I think it’s something to do with her internal organs. It might make her feel better physically. I am withholding judgment on her decision.

I thought it was a mommy makeover? Entirely for superficial reasons. If it is to make her more physically comfortable then I understand needing to do it as soon as possible. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

It might be that the cc didn't want to show the real word....it could be.

That’s what I think. They could have bleeped it like they did with “s**t” 

• Like 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sophie looks different but I can’t tell you why

- the singlet?

- the lip filler/weird lip liner job?

- the bad wig?

- the mismatched foundation?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sophie looks different but I can’t tell you why

Maybe you’re missing the ten thousand bobby pins she used to wear.

• Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Good Lord the way they are handling that baby I’m surprised it hasn’t been injured. She almost dropped her on the swings and grandpa just kinda tossed her into the carriage 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Carlos is just completely ignoring Patrick..rude

Between Thais' father and Patrick's mother, we're working on a Worst Parent Throwdown. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I still can’t stand Mahmoud.

I think what he said about Nicole wanting payback is true but he is also a controlling asshole. He threatened to steal her passport and almost backhanded her in Cairo, team no one 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought it was a mommy makeover? Entirely for superficial reasons. If it is to make her more physically comfortable then I understand needing to do it as soon as possible. 

It's a mommy makeover, but it's also correcting her muscle issue in her abdomen from her pregnancies.    So, a tummy tuck and lipo too.   It's not the most radical version of the mommy makeover, that includes other work, like chest alterations. 

I didn't realize until gracious posters said some fat is getting moved to the chest.    Apparently the fat transfer lasts a lifetime.    I'm still icked out by that.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's a mommy makeover, but it's also correcting her muscle issue in her abdomen from her pregnancies.    So, a tummy tuck and lipo too.   It's not the most radical version of the mommy makeover, that includes other work, like chest alterations. 

Got it, thank you for explaining. Yea if it’s a muscle issue she should definitely get that corrected before scar tissue makes it more difficult 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
(edited)

I think she’s having fat transferred to her breasts as well. She just keeps calling it “natural “ because it’s not an implant but her own fat.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)
39 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lauren has been constantly pregnant for a few years. It’s hard on the body. In a few years and with patience and perseverance she would be back to her old self. I don’t think surgery is the answer. She will never be satisfied.

She also plans to have a repair to her surgical site. But she does look good and doesn't need anything else!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 3
Just now, For Cereals said:

I think she’s having fat transferred to her breasts.  She just keeps calling it “natural “ because it’s not an implant but her own fat.

Whatever fat they take out in the lipo she is having it transferred to her breasts.

• Useful 2

I thought I was in pretty good shape until I decided to try running outside. I mainly do elliptical and walking. Man running is hard! I did 3 min on and 1 min off for 20 min and I felt like dying but going to keep trying now that the weather is warmer.

• Applause 9
Just now, Shelbie said:

I wouldn’t listen to Ashley either. She never shuts up.

She is exhausting…always triggered, always the victim, ranting to random strangers at a bar. Claiming to be a witch when I have not seen much evidence of this unless she wants attention. Hard pass.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm having visions of Gino checking out of a hotel room that has a bathtub full of alligators. 

And pee…

• Angry 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Jasmine's baby talk to the alligator is bizarre, even for her.  Now she wants to be in a pageant to help with her low self-esteem issues?   She has too much self-esteem, not too little. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Beauty pageants cost a lot of money. Gino's not going to be happy when he finds out how much you have to spend on those fancy dresses!

• Like 4
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Beauty pageants cost a lot of money. Gino's not going to be happy when he finds out how much you have to spend on those fancy dresses!

She needs therapy not a beauty pageant 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, judylo said:

Saw doc Tuesday. Shoulder in alignment but will take about three more weeks to heal. More PT to get range of motion. Unfortunately the bones in my wrist moved out of alignment, so instead of a brace I have a third cast, for three more weeks. So stuck here another three weeks at least.

Past week has been a nightmare with roommate but she is planning to leave tomorrow and not come back. Pray! And I will not annoy other members here tonight with further updates.

Sorry to hear three more weeks! But I'm glad roommate is leaving. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1