Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

She really is a cold hearted person, I know some of these marks are beyond stupid but damn, so much entitlement.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Candace was just using Andrew for money?!? Wow. Way to break my faith in true love. The sacredness of PrisonBabes.con is forever marred. And the final insult—taking the charger on the way out. Ouch! 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She really is a cold hearted person, I know some of these marks are beyond stupid but damn, so much entitlement.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the genius plan. Why cut him off totally so soon - if he was willing to go back home and leave her with the apartment and the truck. I'm sure she can eke out a few more bucks before she completely bleeds him dry.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

She’s owned businesses her whole life! Except for the jail part. Clearly she’s no sneaker entrepreneur!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Candace was just using Andrew for money?!? Wow. Way to break my faith in true love. The sacredness of PrisonBabes.con is forever marred. And the final insult—taking the charger on the way out. Ouch! 

Right? I was rooting for those two crazy kids! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I can't wait to hear the rest of the genius plan. Why cut him off totally so soon - if he was willing to go back home and leave her with the apartment and the truck. I'm sure she can eke out a few more bucks before she completely bleeds him dry.

I’m legit shocked she didn’t string him along longer.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I’m legit shocked she didn’t string him along longer.

I mean, it looked like she reeeeeaaallly was turned off by him and couldn't even fake it, the poor dear. 🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She’s owned businesses her whole life! Except for the jail part. Clearly she’s no sneaker entrepreneur!

Right? When she can complete the purchase of a brand new Mercedes SUV from prison, with the proceeds from her totally legitimate and above board business, call me. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Oh, no, now Rick and Samantha’s marriage is on the rocks within weeks—and Sandy is swooping in?!? Is this the finale? Lots of good drama.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I mean, it looked like she reeeeeaaallly was turned off by him and couldn't even fake it, the poor dear. 🤣

He’s not even that bad. He’s got some belly weight but so does she, frankly, and she has meth written all over her face.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I’m so mad that this woman drags her kids to jail every week and lets her husband spy on them.

RIGHT?? How the hell does she know he's not letting creeps watch the kids for money or drugs or some shit? What is wrong with her? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The minute that guy comes out of prison, a GPS device is going under that SUV.

That's assuming there isn't one there already,..

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
(edited)

No better way to spend a Friday night, kids! Have a super week and get rested for next week’s finale. The season flew by. Hugs and kisses.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

If the finale is soon, we'll dive right into Love After Lockup, right??  I hope so.  I need my trash.

Good night, all!  Have a nice weekend!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Well, way to throw that surprise wrench into the end, WE. What am I going to do next Friday??

Next Friday is the finale, so we still have one more Friday left!  See you all then!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2