Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She's like, "So can you just go Home??  Leave me the truck and the apartment, though."  😅

And as much cash as you have left, kthxbai

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Andrew needs to take the truck, apartment, rent-a-furniture and go!  She wants to do it on her own, so let her.

3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

"We" worked so hard for all this? Who is this we, Chartreuse? What exactly have YOU done?

Caught a "sucker" and reeled him in.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what is she dearling with actually him being to nice and paying for everything? what is she bitching about 

He's worrying about her too much. Plus she wants to call her real boyfriend, Tiny or Deez Nuts or Flip flop or whatever his name his, who'll bring her some gas station flowers and some meth. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9

Candice is a total hard a** 

But he is not going down without a fight. By God Candice, he is going to show you a normal relationship because you don't know normal lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Andrew needs to take the truck, apartment, rent-a-furniture and go!  She wants to do it on her own, so let her.

Eh, he’s a cuck, and then there’s the sunk costs.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Candice is a total hard a** 

But he is not going down without a fight. By God Candice, he is going to show you a normal relationship because you don't know normal lol

"I will show you what real love feels like, BY GOD!!!" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do hope that we'll be treated to a lovely sidewalk wedding this evening. Wonder what Samantha will wear? 

Oooo. I'm hoping for some kind of jumpsuit with either sequins or fur (or both!)

• LOL 6
(edited)

This has been a fairytale. Like one of the original Grimm's fairytales where someone dies.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7

Whoa! I didn’t know we were getting a wedding today! By the looks of Samantha’s flannel shirt, maybe she didn’t, either.

• LOL 11
Just now, JenE4 said:

Whoa! I didn’t know we were getting a wedding today! By the looks of Samantha’s flannel shirt, maybe she didn’t, either.

I stepped away long enough to put the laundry in the dryer and look what I missed...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

It looks like these two guys are the couple that are "just married," which in actuality, would be a better partnership...

Maybe don't decorate the car if you are not driving away with your spouse? I agree, they would make a better couple. I like Rick's friend. He 100% sees how absurd this all is. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you couldnt slip into a closet or something? a bathroom stall the ditch outside the building? 

Is there a cornfield nearby? 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Damn, we didn't get the invitation, or I'm sure we also would be in our wedding attire.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Keywestclubkid you've officially watched too many of these shows!!

I just know what the viewers of this show have come to expect dont set the bar low if you can't keep going lower this show knows what it is lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I stepped away long enough to put the laundry in the dryer and look what I missed...

The Wedding of the Century. It will be talked about for years to come. "Where were you when Rick and Samantha got married?"

• LOL 7

Damn, we didn't get the invitation, or I'm sure we also would be in our wedding attire.

And I had my pickle costume dry cleaned and ready!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

This show has been known to tease a wedding for 4 or 5 episodes, and now one pops up and is over with in a flash...

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1

This show has been known to tease a wedding for 4 or 5 episodes, and now one pops up and is over with in a flash...

Probably an indication of how long the actual wedding will last...

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Best tittie T? 

I had my hot pink marabou coat and skin tight dress with cutouts all laid out. Gold lipstick and a lack of underwear complete the ensemble. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6