Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

As livid as Alonna is about the judge, I'm feeling the same way about her...Seriously???  You were in court.  I hope the judge comes down hard on her.

Ayonna did wear her best super tight t-shirt dress for court.  She is so out of touch with reality.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

All this angst over having court on the same day as visitation and it was Zoom court?!? Gurl, you could have zoomed from the prison parking lot.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

Yes, Ayonna, judges have power. GIRL SHUT UP

Right? Yes, the judge has been to law school, passed the bar, and gained enough experience in the legal profession to become a judge. An appointment I'm sure she does not take lightly. I mean, sure, she's not a stripper with anger issues who's engaged to a felon, but...

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gobi said:

They bleeped.the "God" from goddamn? Really?

It's like when they bleep the hole part of asshole...I choose to think they do that just to fuck with the censorship people. Ha.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ayonna is mad at the clock in the car. Another temperamental issue I guess.

That damn bitch ass disrespectful clock better watch itself, I'm sayin.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

All this angst over having court on the same day as visitation and it was Zoom court?!? Gurl, you could have zoomed from the prison parking lot.

She had to FEED HER DAUGHTER! The poor mite was famished, she was in imminent danger of starvation. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

those eyebrows that high pony that two sizes two small top ... good god lord baby Jesus hear me 

Her hair is making me irrationally angry. It's so tight and high!

• Love 1

Here it comes, she doesn't want any sexytime with Andrew. She's stressed. She's overwhelmed. Its a lot to take in. She needs space. 

She will never, ever have sex with him. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

TV trays! This man furnished her whole apartment and even thought of TV trays! I haven’t seen anyone with those since the early 80s.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrew is going to start withholding money if he isn’t getting any sexy time.

Well, he SHOULD, but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I doubt he will.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here it comes, she doesn't want any sexytime with Andrew. She's stressed. She's overwhelmed. Its a lot to take in. She needs space. 

She will never, ever have sex with him. 

but she insist that she IS attracted to him lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

TV trays! This man furnished her whole apartment and even thought of TV trays! I haven’t seen anyone with those since the early 80s.

Ha, I have them. Inherited from my grandmother! I never use them, though I often eat in front of the TV.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Why do all these people have mirrored bedroom sets? I have never seen anyone in real life have one of those but maybe I have classier acquaintances? 

It must be a staple in the local Rent-to-Own store.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Fried chicken? What, no nearby strip club for shrimp alfredo?

And this is Vegas! Strip clubs abound, can shrimp Alfredo be scarce? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

"I'm attracted to Andrew."   I've seen POWs make more convincing propaganda video statements

She sounds like Patty Hearst when she was delivering the SLA's message to her parents. 

Just now, Gobi said:

Was that the quickest friend zone, and should friend zone be on the bingo card?

Yes and yes. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It must be a staple in the local Rent-to-Own store.

it was back in the day..lol my mom once furnished our house with the stuff ... I vividly remember those bedroom sets lol 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

Wanting chicken rather than sex tracks for this show.  Remember the woman with our favorite blue-suited beau who opted for a meal, cash, clothes, and just had to get to the bus asap, thereby avoiding sex? Or our favorite Tony who chose a steak instead of a blow job?  We either have people screwing in corn fields or doing everything to avoid sex.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wanting chicken rather than sex tracks for this show.  Remember the woman with our favorite blue-suited beau who opted for a meal, cash, clothes, and just had to get to the bus asap, thereby avoiding sex? Or our favorite Tony who chose a steak instead of a blow job?  We either have people screwing in corn fields or doing everything to avoid sex.

I really do miss some Angela and Toni mess haha I can still smell that trailer through the tv 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Blue suit guy! I called him Ben Carson, he bore an uncanny resemblance. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eh, she was using the id as a prop in the hopes that the judge would feel sorry for her kid.

100%. She thought it would melt the judge's heart.  Instead the judge saw right through this BS. She's seen it all and  then some.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eh, she was using the id as a prop in the hopes that the judge would feel sorry for her kid.

She was trying to impress the judge with her mothering skills. Unfortunately, to impress the judge she should have woken up an hour early to feed the kid first. Dumb decisions, poor decision making skills.

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3