Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 6: "Cancel Christmas" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Told ya'll, never underestimate the puzzle as an equalizer. 

eta: Nevermind, Hunter's on the last part of the puzzle. This is over. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 4
(edited)

Well the lopsided draw didn’t work. But we find Hunter is all rounded. Should’ve known since he has a survivor practice garage.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Well dang, I was hoping for an upset win.  I will say, since the orange tribe is the one who will be eligible to be voted for, it might be interesting.  I am very nervous for Venus though.  But I'm hoping all the talk about her being a threat means it's a red herring.  

I really wish the tribe who does win doesn't still get to vote.  It makes no sense that half of the people are immune and get to go off and strategize over their meal and still have a say who leaves.

• Like 6

Go old Yanu - they all made the merge, as sucky as their tribe was. I think Venus might be in trouble, except we saw Tevin and Hunter talk about wanting to get rid of Soda way back when. 

2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Hunter is just so calm and smart.  I love watching him.  

I don't.  I don't enjoy those who make things anticlimaxes.  He needs to go soon.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

So everyone can vote, but only six people can be voted for. I hate that. That just seems really unfair.

They need to get rid of this "earn the merge" thing.  This is the one part of the New Era that I don't like.  They all made it here, so just let them have the merge, Probst!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
21 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Q is looking awfully clean shaven for someone who has been roughing it for 12 days.

Do players still have luxury items? Maybe he brought a shaving kit. Facial hair drives me nuts, so that’s what I’d consider bringing.

I noticed while Charlie was waiting for his team to get through the net, he bent down and wiped his hands in the grass. Smart.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They need to get rid of this "earn the merge" thing.  This is the one part of the New Era that I don't like.  They all made it here, so just let them have the merge, Probst!

Or just send the six who lost. I remember when this happened last season, between the advantages and the idols I think there were only three people eligible to be voted for. It's a dumb gimmick and somebody always gets screwed through no fault of their own.

• Like 4

Okay, so Tevin has an extra vote (I forgot about that).  Hunter can't vote.  Tiffany and Hunter have idols.  And I think everyone's SITD is valid?

• Like 1

So Nami is ready to throw Venus to the wolves.  Siga is more hesitant to throw anyone's name out from their previous tribe and no one will commit to voting for Moriah.  That raises a bit of a red flag for Tiffany that they are determined to stay Siga strong.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Okay, so Tevin has an extra vote (I forgot about that).  Hunter can't vote.  Tiffany and Hunter have idols.  And I think everyone's SITD is valid?

Oops, I read that as STD and thought I'd wandered into Bachelor in Paradise!

• LOL 6

I can’t remember the lost vote rule. How long is Hunter not able to vote? I thought he’d get it back with the idol.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

All but Hunter's since he can't vote.

• Like 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

I can’t remember the lost vote rule. How long is Hunter not able to vote? I thought he’d get it back with the idol.

He got that vote back, but he lost a vote on the journey where he couldn't put the logos in order.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I'm pretty sure it's just for this tribal council.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Sounds like it’s between Mo and Venus. 

I like both of them but I hope Venus survives.  Frankly I don't see how either is considered a threat.  With Venus it's like based off of what her tribemates are saying about her.  And Moriah-just because she likes Aubry as a player?  

I think Siga might be taking the wrong approach in going Siga strong.  Even if they succeed in getting Venus off they are still going to be outnumbered overall.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Mo = Moriah? I just want to make sure.

Wait, that’s been confirmed. Thanks, Tim!

Anyone say the title yet?

Q said it.

Tim that's EXACTLY what they've deduced from you guys - that ya'll aren't willing to vote a Siga. Now why would Nami and old Yanu allow ya'll to stay Siga strong?

Dead at Hunter going, "Nami's a mess, Soda hates Venus, Venus hates Soda.."

• Like 1

Hunter's making the pitch to Q that Nami is not strong because Liz hates Soda, Soda hates Venus (and I think Venus hates them all).  So he's saying a Siga needs to go.

I hope Venus keeps her cool, she might get herself voted off here.  Even though voting Charlie off would be a heck of a lot smarter.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Venus is going to overplay and make the votes go right back on her, when everyone was ready to go for Mo.

And that is EXACTLY why Tevin's been ready to be rid of her for so long. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 5

I wish Q could go.  He doesn't need to get so condescending.  I wish Purple had lost in an upset, I dislike people on that side more.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Wait…do the girls and Charlie get to vote too? 

Everyone gets to vote, but only Venus/Soda/Maria/Moriah/Liz/Charlie are eligible to be voted for.

• Like 4
(edited)

Could they show Venus playing with hair more?  Good grief.  It’s like she’s posing for a photo shoot.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Vs reasons are valid but she’s going about it badly and now we see why Nami ostracized her because she was constantly trying to play her own game and not be their sheep. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I wish Q could go.  He doesn't need to get so condescending.  I wish Purple had lost in an upset, I dislike people on that side more.

We're on the same page. He's been a "my way or the highway" type since Day 1.

• Like 4

So it seems like it's between Moriah and Venus.  Everyone was pretty set on Moriah but Venus might have shifted it back on her.  I do love the chaos she brings though!  But god, those guys (and Kenzie) are just so crap.  This is why I don't think the winners should get a say in who gets voted off.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

We're on the same page. He's been a "my way or the highway" type since Day 1.

And he conveniently brings up the gender split and says that's why Venus doesn't want Moriah to go, she doesn't want to lose another girl.  So is he threatened by some non-existent potential female alliance and wants to make sure the guys have the numbers?  No wonder he was the first one to mention a bro alliance at the journey.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Oh Tiffany. Don't say "sheisty." It does not mean what you think it means.

I think it means what she thinks it means, but (and this never clicked for me until I just now looked it up) the word origin is probably not something she’d want to be perpetuating. 

• Like 3

Come on Moriah!  Tell everyone how Charlie and Ben have music sessions at the beach over T-Swift and Metallica to show how close they are and get the vote on Charlie.