Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E05: The Plan

• Start Topic

With the help of Knight's dad, special agent Feng Zhao, NCIS works to unravel the mystery of a recently used service weapon belonging to a missing agent; McGee is in a tailspin when DNA results reveal a close relative he was unaware of.

I cannot believe after 48 episodes of Gary Cole, no one on the crew cares about his hair continuity. It keeps varying by an inch (especially over the ears) throughout the episode. In every episode.

Takes viewers out of the whole story. It's so obvious they film his longer hair scenes first, then a hair trim, then the shorter hair scenes are done. Repeat each episode.

I like his hair short, above the ears. You?

Other than that, father Knight is a silver fox too. Don't care about the hallmarky doo-cute doo-dramatic.

I hope the actor who plays Knight's dad is brought back for many more episodes because he is very easy on the eyes.  Was not familiar with him, but his bio says he's an expert in martial arts and does many of his own stunts.    

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I don't know why Knight's father thinks she has to stick to a plan they (mostly him it seems) made when she was a kid.  Things change in life.

• Like 6

I liked the dynamic between Knight and her dad. I do think he loves her and wants what's best and to make her happy. He doesn't seem the type to what to control her life (outside of the plan).

I agree with others, it was a good episode and it helped it had minimal Torres.

(Plus, they mentioned Ducky, that made me smile)....

• Like 4
14 hours ago, laredhead said:

I hope the actor who plays Knight's dad is brought back for many more episodes because he is very easy on the eyes.  Was not familiar with him, but his bio says he's an expert in martial arts and does many of his own stunts.    

Me too, better him then DiNozzo Sr.

I've loved Russel Wong since  "The Vanishing Son". Ten year old me was convinced I would marry him someday, 😂. Hasn't happened yet, but who knows what the future holds, 🤞 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Izzy85 said:

Me too, better him then DiNozzo Sr.

I've loved Russel Wong since  "The Vanishing Son". Ten year old me was convinced I would marry him someday, 😂. Hasn't happened yet, but who knows what the future holds, 🤞 

This is why you need to have a Plan, and not just leave things to chance 😜

• LOL 8
On 3/25/2024 at 11:29 PM, Poohpoohpooh said:

Takes viewers out of the whole story.

Not this viewer. I don’t pay attention to an actor’s hair unless it’s atrocious or suddenly a different color in the same episode. I mean, if Cole showed up with green hair, I would notice. Otherwise not so much.

• Like 6

I do love that when Knight told Jimmy about The Plan he was all supportive sounding as if he just assumed she was capable of achieving as much as she ever wanted in her career while continuing their relationship. Let’s hope Knight realizes the same thing. I hate it when women dump their dreams and goals because they meet some guy. Sometimes a few tweaks are all that is needed (like not going off to the Asia office). Vance had it all, why not Knight. 

• Like 2

I've never cared about hair continuity, but then I was never bothered by what people claimed were bad wigs on Arrow, but which never took me out of the story.  

Knight's father didn't seem too disturbed that she was deviating from The Plan.  I half-expected the Far East job to be a test to show her that she was truly happy where she is now.

• Like 4
(edited)

Knight’s father struck me as the kind of guy that wants her to step up and tell him she’s got her own plan, thank you very much. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2