Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 4: "Don't Touch the Oven" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

The others watch Bhanu and try to remember the uselessness of Jelinsky.

I was wrong on the tribal shakeup. Damn.

Q is trying to coach Bhanu. Meanwhile, Sia wonders if she can take money from a contestant.

If Bhanu gets the Keyser Soze ending, I will be highly amused. And the series will have to shut down because there’s no topping that.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I can appreciate Q wanting to help Bhanu but I don't get why he's training him like he's preparing for a beauty pageant with the speech skills.

Because honestly, that may be what can help Bhanu since he keeps running off at the mouth oversharing and word vomitting. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Well Q has a lot more patience than me. I’m wondering if this dumb act of Bhanu’s is just an act.

I hope it is because that would at least be interesting and would make me respect the gameplay versus if he's just annoyingly shitty at the game. 

Bless her heart, but I can't blame Kenzie for being fed up. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Well Q has a lot more patience than me. I’m wondering if this dumb act of Bhanu’s is just an act.

I totally think it's an act.  I don't think Bhanu is the smartest player out there by a long shot, but I still don't think he's as dumb as his tribe thinks.  I think he's trying to show that he needs them and can't do this on his own, so why not keep someone around who will be loyal and needs someone to tell him what to do?  Outside of him being a horrible liar or not knowing when to zip his lips.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I totally think it's an act.  I don't think Bhanu is the smartest player out there by a long shot, but I still don't think he's as dumb as his tribe thinks.  I think he's trying to show that he needs them and can't do this on his own, so why not keep someone around who will be loyal and needs someone to tell him what to do?  Outside of him being a horrible liar or not knowing when to zip his lips.

Well he is apparently a credited actor and has an imdb. But acting dumb is risky coz not many people are willing to put up with it and he’d have so said it’s an act on a TH.

• Love 1

Bhanu is hurt because Kenzie snapped at him.  Kenzie also tells Q she should go apologize to Bhanu for snapping at him.  But I wouldn't call what she did snapping.  She just wanted to chill and enjoy their first win without having to hold Bhanu's hand and play life coach.

I take it back about Yanu not losing the IC tonight.  Let them lose and put the audience out of their misery by voting off Bhanu.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Could JEM be her initials and she doesn't like her first name or it's very strange?

Her name is Jemila.

• Useful 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

Well he is apparently a credited actor and has an imdb. But acting dumb is risky coz not many people are willing to put up with it and he’d have so said it’s an act on a TH.

Maybe he is just there for publicity for his career then? He said he wants to win a million hearts.

But he has to last until the merge to get real attention.

• Sad 1

Soda thinks she has a tight trio with Hunter and Tevin.  

Tevin likes Soda but feels she's playing too hard too fast.  So he's throwing her name out to Hunter, who apparently is fine having a weaker tribe if it meant getting rid of Soda.  And he wants Tevin all to himself so he's fine getting rid of her for that reason alone.

• Like 1

I had an episode of Drunk History on Saturday morning for background noise. I look up and saw Bhanu as a character actor in a non-speaking role. I was irked the rest of the day

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, gorgy said:

I had an episode of Drunk History on Saturday morning for background noise. I look up and saw Bhanu as a character actor in a non-speaking role. I was irked the rest of the day

A non-speaking role sounds perfect for Bhanu.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, gorgy said:

I don’t think he’s faking being neurotic. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gorgy said:

I'd have thrown something at my TV.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Is Siga really that boring of a tribe that we have to watch Moriah show her tribe she sucks at jumping?

I can't wait for the merge, these 3 individual tribes are less exciting than paint drying.  And Bhanu makes me want to mute the TV whenever he's on the screen.  I'd probably quit just to get away from him.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I feel like Siga might lose, only because they were the only tribe we weren't given an indication of who might be in trouble. We all know it's Bhanu if Yanu loses and the other tribe is clearly gunning for Soda.

• Useful 1

What’s with Ben’s chest? Looks like he’s got a Fruit Roll-Up stuck there.

Bhanu fucks up. I’m running out of ways to defend him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Reason #9,000 Bhanu will probably get bounded if they lose tonight.  

The plan to vote Soda off Nami seems too obvious for them to lose.  I'd still like to see Siga lose because it might actually be interesting there, and they still have all their members in tact, so let them get down in numbers a little.  

• Like 1

Also, I don't know what the show's obsession is with the slo-mo shots.  They aren't as cool as they think, at least imo.  Maybe show them when something exciting is happening, and not someone just jumping off a platform.

• Like 7

Hunter wins immunity (sorry, I mean Nami wins immunity first).

Is Bhanu the best person to put in that position to retrieve the buoys?  Glad Tiffany switched out.

Well, so long Bhanu.  If this show wants to keep up the 90 minute format next season, they really need to switch up the tribes (go back to 2) or figure something out so one tribe isn't just constantly losing.

• Like 5