Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

OMG she sounds like a child. I deal with students with more desire than her! 

If I were the nurse, I'd slap her!

• Applause 2

Sure, there is so much pressure on you.  Four hundred pounds of extra weight worth of pressure.  And if she wants to be a filthy pig and refuse treatment and die of infection, they should just discharge her now and let her die without messing up the hospital's stats.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I say it every time, these camera crews, they are the true MVPs. I sure hope they get paid handsomely! After all, without them, what would we all be doing on our Wednesday nights?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Those nurses needed back up, STAT!  She's way too big for that one nurse to be pulling her weight. Damn

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, katycat74 said:

Omg, these poor nurses. There's no pay high enough for this!

These two poor souls are probably not nurses but nurse assistants or something along those lines, paid a pittance to put up with this... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Is Margaret a little "slow"?

No.  Just a spoiled piece of lard.  Mom started it with enabling her and Margaret has perfected the nasty personality.

• Applause 2

Margaret gained 32 lbs.   Then, gets cellulitis and is hospitalized.   The nurses at the hospital want her to get out of bed.  She's refusing PT too.   Then Margaret refuses to talk or look at the nurses, and tells the nurse not to touch her.      She won't talk to the nurses at all.   She's getting cellulitis in her leg, and still refuses to get cleaned up, or sit up.    Margaret refuses to cooperate at all.     She's being so rude to the nurses.    

• Like 2

It is shocking to me that these poundicipants are so infantalized that they make no effort to cover up. When I go to a doctor that requires me to undress I'm pulling that gown and even the paper cover on the exam table over me

• Like 6
(edited)

Margaret 1 year 2 months, after another month in the hospital, but she won't work with the PT therapists, and keeps demanding pain meds, and only loses weight in the hospital.    Her first remark to Dr. Now is she needs more meds.  

Now, Margaret is refusing to talk to Dr. Now, and I'm furious.   Dr. Now is right, she's abusing the system.   Dr. Now says if she won't cooperate and help herself then she should go home.    Dr. Now can't help someone who won't do anything to get better.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

Margaret was a waste of Dr. Now's time and energy. Fire her and move on. She's a baby and incapable of any growth. Discharge her to the street.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Wait, Margaret had weight loss surgery already? 

Kick her a$$ to the curb

Yes, she had surgery before the end of her original episode.  

Watching Margaret is bad for my digestion, and my blood pressure.    

Margaret calling mother Millie, and demanding she come and get her is mind boggling.   I suspect Millie found out life without Margaret around is very nice, and she doesn't want her back.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Wait, Margaret had weight loss surgery already? 

Oh Yes!!!  Big Orca couldn't have lost weight any other way.  And she did gain 32 pounds after surgery.

Edited by MsVixen
  • Like 3

She just wants to be mama's little baby, whose only job is to eat and poop.  And mama will be happy to oblige.  Stop trying to force-pull her into adulthood when she hasn't even graduated to toddlerhood. 

• Like 4

Pounders, I would be banned from the show because I would be laughing my ass (which is quite pretty) off at her temper tantrums.  Then I would tease her unmercifully!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have to say, the drug references aren't surprising me at all. For either Margaret or her Mom.

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, I would be banned from the show because I would be laughing my ass (which is quite pretty) off at her temper tantrums.  Then I would tease her unmercifully!

I like how the camera folk and the editors are passive aggressive with the ones they don't like 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hate the Senokot ad.  For one, just drop the 'plant' nonsense.  Know how many plants will kill you, and rather nasty deaths those will be?  Second, no laxative should be taken more than occasionally.  That's always a bad idea.  Stool softeners and some bulking agents are OK long-term and only after you get checked out by the doctor to exclude other possible serious issues, but laxatives for chronic use are only OK in some exceptional circumstances.  

• Like 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I think she pulled it out of a random flap.

I get novel life forms spontaneously developing in the folds of someone who doesn't keep clean, but technology spontaneously evolving from skin bacteria would be a miracle indeed! 

• LOL 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I think she pulled it out of a random flap.

She has treasures galore stashed away in the folds. Phone, box of Crackerjacks, couple of hard boiled eggs, a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, and a rotisserie chicken. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pi237 said:

Sluggish thyroid. Lmao 

Water weight. The scale is wrong. And her mattress makes her look fat. 

Um, Mom, she is in no danger of "wasting away".

• LOL 6
Just now, MsVixen said:

Mom didn't back Margaret up!!!  GO MOM!!!!

I think mother Millie found out life without Margaret is so much better, and found out she can live better without Margaret. 

This episode is now interesting.   Millie is now saying it's Dr. Now's program or a mental hospital.   

I can't believe Margaret acting like a little kid having a tantrum. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Moms putting on a show for Dr Now. That girl is not going to the door to pick up delivery. Moms still over-feeding her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2