Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Syretta probably saw the phrase "intermittent fasting" somewhere.  You know that she couldn't do the 16 fasting period.

She tried intermittent fasting, but never got to the fasting part. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

Syretta probably saw the phrase "intermittent fasting" somewhere.  You know that she couldn't do the 16 fasting period.

She didn't say how intermittent. 5 minutes off, 23 hours 55 minutes on.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

These skinny, soaked-in-some-substance husbands who constantly call their triple-wide spouses "Baby" fascinate me.

I bet he's definitely a Chubby Chaser!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pi237 said:

Did her phone fall out of her cleavage?  Kitchen sink could fall out of there. 

Small children could live in there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Something we always see on this show: filthy aquariums without any fish. 

It's where they keep their cravings.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3

He is living "the van life", down by the river I assume, but he has a trainer. And no job. And can afford way too many calories. Does not make sense.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

These people. If you can't commit because of...reasons...just don't waste this show's time. Wait until you get the job, the stable living situation, etc. oh god, what this woman does not need is a baby!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

David has the jiggliest butt I've seen in a long time.  And that's even after he had already lost 150 pounds off his baseline!

David’s backsliding to that kid who got kicked out for having a week long party.  He needs the foster Mom to keep him on track, I guess. 

• Like 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Syreeta will be able to breastfeed an entire maternity ward with those bazongas. Probably she'll bottle feed that baby though 🤷.

If she doesn't, she'll smother the baby....

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Syreeta will be able to breastfeed an entire maternity ward with those bazongas. Probably she'll bottle feed that baby though 🤷.

Milk production doesn't really correlate with boob size.  I bet hers are almost entirely fat tissue and not any more mammary gland tissue than any other woman's...

• Useful 1

This doula is trying her very best to get some kind of response from Syreeta, but she's dreaming of her next burrito and can't concentrate. 

My god, I want to see some progress from one of these feebs. I so sick of watching someone lumber into the clinic, mew that they hope they've lost weight, then express shock that they've gained. Please, show. Throw us a bone here. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This doula is trying her very best to get some kind of response from Syreeta, but she's dreaming of her next burrito and can't concentrate. 

She's eating for two, now..

Whelp, I guess no surgery tonight?

• LOL 1