Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Aww I feel robbed... No more update on Ontreon?! 

I think it goes something like this: "I'm determined to lose the weight and show Dr. Now that I can do it. I've come too far to give up now. I'm excited to see what the future holds and I'm not giving up". 

Thanks for all the laughs, my dear Pounders! Watch your eating habit and see you round the forum! Smooches! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, babyhouseman said:

I do give Wess credit for public speaking. We didn't get any more of the BIg O? Good night. 

"The Big O"!  OMG that must have been his Christian dating profile name...Musa makes sense now.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

I do give Wess credit for public speaking. We didn't get any more of the BIg O? Good night. 

Not much more to get.

• LOL 2

You guys understand that if this show goes off the air, WE could just write all new episodes...I think we're expert writers for this show by now.  😂

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4

It's been great, as usual! I was afraid my needy neighbor would come over for "a glass of wine" and two hours of her problems where she talks and talks and I have heard all the problems before (she has memory issues) and I can't get a word in. But she must have forgotten we were going to do that! I instead got to spend it with y'all, my lovies! Thanks so much for the laffs!

Looking forward to typing with our lucky Love During Lockup perps on Friday night..oh no, I am going to dinner and a performance of Tick...Tick...Boom Friday night so I won't be there. Enjoy the madness without me! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi all!  Missed you all last week - I was attending my town's meeting.  

Eating habit today is grapes.  I have leftover baked sweet potato and barbecue pork, but I had a late lunch of baked haddock and rice, so I am not hungry just yet.

On the less positive note, I got served with a layoff notice last week.  Me and 8% of our business unit... I am applying internally, but most likely will have to go external.  

Nice to lose myself in someone else's life for a couple hours. :)

• Hugs 8
  • Sad 2

Hi all! Hope this one won’t be boring! Still at the rehab nursing home. Mercifully no new roommate yet but the TV across the hall is blaring.

Wait, are we in the middle of an episode?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hello! My eating (drinking) habit so far is a glass of wine. I should probably have a little something of substance. 

I’ve not seen Cindy before…she doesn’t wear any clothing - ever? Oh, she dressed for the firefighters! Thank God.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

And now, good grief, I am craving fried chicken. Instead I have a chicken pie in the oven. Should be done in an hour or so. Geesh, this woman is a mess.

Cindy is such a blob...  I can't remember her, but I just can't imagine she did well... she doesn't even sound motivated. 

One can only imagine what is going through these fire/ems heads when they show up to a call like this one.. 

1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

And now, good grief, I am craving fried chicken. Instead I have a chicken pie in the oven. Should be done in an hour or so. Geesh, this woman is a mess.

I make fried chicken in my air fryer, in fact, going to make it Friday night. It usually comes out pretty good. 

• Like 1

Hi Pounders!!!!  How are all of y'all?  My eating habit is a Chicken Burger and Green Beans.  A pint of ice cream is waiting for my attention later on in the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Two meals a day?  Does that mean that she actually takes a break from eating in her waking hours???  Or does that mean she occasionally falls asleep while chewing so the break is unplanned? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Hola, fat chatters! I made it at last, I was having dinner with my lad and houseguest. Eating habit was mussels in an Old Bay cream sauce, plus we shared calamari, tuna sashimi and fried clam appetizers. Plus two drinks (Blueberry mules, yum). In my defense I only at about half the mussels. How's everyone's week been? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I have a super-easy recipe for oven-baked chicken thighs.  It's high temp (425-450) so skin comes out amazingly crispy while meat is very juicy and tender.  Takes about 25-30 mins in my convection oven.  I use granulated garlic, paprika, salt and pepper for the rub. :)  All the pluses of fried chicken with none of the minuses, in my opinion (I don't usually eat the breading anyway). 

• Like 3

Impressive back folds on this guy.  Looks like the face of that funny alien pilot in the original Star Wars movie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

830??? Is that the heaviest patient Dr. Now has helped? It's certainly the heaviest patient I've seen on this show. But I haven't been a regular watcher/

• Like 1

830??? Is that the heaviest patient Dr. Now has helped? It's certainly the heaviest patient I've seen on this show. But I haven't been a regular watcher/

He's had at least 2 patients over 900 pounds.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

There was a poundticpant over 1,000 lbs

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I don't remember anybody higher. There was a 1000 pound man, but he wasn't Dr. Now's patient.