Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Has HE gained? Oh, only 42 pounds. Julian! Stop it! We are all pulling for you! 

Why are they giving that baby candy????

Wait, you bagged going to Dr. Paradise? I am disappoint.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Has HE gained? Oh, only 42 pounds. Julian! Stop it! We are all pulling for you! 

Why are they giving that baby candy????

Baby is getting the bad habits they have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Julian had the surgery right? How can he fit FIVE TO SIX THOUSAND CALORIES every day in that stomach? I can't even conceive of that. Julian, we were rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! He's just as lazy as the rest of these Poundicipants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1

I'm losing interest.. Facebook is distracting me from this one. Snooze fest on both ends. Julian started with such promise. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Why does the Food Network (?) think anyone gives a rat's ass what Lisa Vanderpump thinks about anything? I can't stand her so my money would be on Gordon Ramsay. He's a real chef. She's a goddamn poseur.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I'm losing interest.. Facebook is distracting me from this one. Snooze fest on both ends. Julian started with such promise. 

I am reading updates on trials (not the big one in NYC). That's how bad this is.

Taking a break will probably be Julian slipping back to his old habits and regaining all he has lost.  Sigh. 

• Sad 2

Okay! This fishing scene is pretty exciting!  She looks like she is one small body weight shift from rolling off that wall into the ocean. I am on tenterhooks.

• LOL 5

Here come the excuses. "I just want to enjoy my life (read: burritos and double cheese pizza and gallons of Pepsi) and don't mind if my weight loss slows (read: stops altogether). And if he starts mewing about how he's a dad now and his to put his baby first, I am going to HURL. 

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

This episode should have had a warning at the beginning. "May cause drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery while viewing this episode." 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Good night, all! "Botched" for former fat people, not fame whores. Interesting but I don't know if I can do it. 

See you all on Friday, fellow perps!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Forgot about the chat and I don’t recognize Cindy. I apologize if this was answered earlier but is she bald in places? Asking for my friend Jasmine. 

• Like 1

Botched Bariatric was pretty cool. No forum for it yet, but Wow, these poor people. I'm torn between feeling like they're so brave to go on tv vs knowing they probably had no choice because who could afford regular care let alone help for unique problems such as these?  Insurance would probably call it 'pre-existing' or 'cosmetic'  or some BS like that. 

Latoya was Actually botched from C section surgery. The did a sleeve while fixing a huge hernia. Then, after she lost more weight, they fixed her hanging lymphedema pendulum between her legs. 

Sean was having uncontrolled diarreha after WLS, and gained a lot of weight back.

They're so Wrong for those full screen labels. Did they have to keep showing full screen "SEAN THE DRUMMER WHO POOPS HIS PANTS" ?!   What the hell, show?? This man is already humiliated and humbled himself to go on tv just to get some help. That was COLD. 

New doctors were awkward, but sweet. You don't need your doctor to be Mr. Smooth Personality if he can perform miracles like these.

• Like 1

"Botched Bariatrics" was interesting.  Definitely something that I would watch instead of that Tumor show.

Looking at some of the upcoming stories makes me glad that I've never had to consider Weight Loss surgery.

• Like 1
(edited)

Hola fat chatters! How's everyone's eating habit? Today I had a roasted red pepper and tomato pizza, since my son came over. 

Has everyone had a good week? Are you continuing your journey? Are you excited to see what the future holds? Have you slipped up a few times? Have you been too busy to diet? Does your leg hurt? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi all!  How are you doing?  It's finally warm here in Massachusetts, my AC turned on for the very first time this year.

Eating habit tonight will be teriyaki-glazed salmon and roasted fingerling potatoes.

We will only have two more episodes after tonight - the 29th and June 5th - so let's enjoy our few remaining times together this Spring. 

I have decided that the layoff was actually a good thing for me:  either I will come out of it with a new and exciting job (outside of the field in which I spent the last 17 years) or I pocket a nice severance and get the first summer off since 2000, and find a new and exciting job in my field.  Win-win, really!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5

I vaguely remember David, that was the odd situation with the foster mother - I just don't remember whether he did well or not.  He looks like a snowman in the process of melting in the beginning...

• LOL 1

Evening everyone, hopefully tonight keeps me more awake than last week, I just faded out.

I had another lovely bowl of cereal , fruit and yogurt for dinner. 

• Love 1

Hello! My eating habit today was a garden salad with a packet of tuna. Earlier in the day I made creamy garlic chicken with mashed potatoes for lunch with my roommate's mom. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi Pounders!!!  Eating habit today was anything that didn't eat me first!

I remember David but don't remember how it ended.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I vaguely remember this. I tuned in a little late.... is this his wife?

Its his foster mother. She doesn't usually let kids she's fostered come back to her house but she took pity on David because he had nowhere else to go. 

His mother was a 13 year old addict, oh my god. 

• Sad 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

I always thought that his relationship with his foster mother was a teeny bit odd. Was that just me?

Not just you. I can see her taking pity on him, to a degree, but point him toward resources, something. Don't take him back into your house! 

Just now, MsVixen said:

David might be a cutie under all that weight....

I agree, he has nice features. 

• Like 1

Syretta probably saw the phrase "intermittent fasting" somewhere.  You know that she couldn't do the 16 fasting period.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

She looks like she has bags tied to her belly and butt.  Very unfortunate fat distribution, it probably makes it hard to walk even more than just the pure weight of it.