Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Tell me about it! This afternoon I met with a woman I worked with twenty years ago and eighty pounds ago. It was amazing to catch up and to hear the nice things she had to say. I feel completely different from the woman I used to be. YAY US!

Something in the water, my friends! I'm down 24 pounds since January (intentionally, I should clarify). Yay to us!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I find sizing so crazy. I normally order stuff online because stores just don't carry a lot of inventory. The sane for a single size is crazy. 

And that's just one more reason I love eshakti! I get most of my clothes there now. For things like leggings and sweatshirts my go to is Old Navy, because I can get 100% cotton things there and I hate synthetics. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

What sadist booked ads for pizza dipped in ranch dressing on this show?   Dominos was naughty.   That pizza doesn't even look good, they need a new food stylist (they make the food look good for the camera). 

I love seeing Wess being so mobile, and working so hard.     He's going to feel so much better when he has the lymphedema gone.   I love the trainer helped him modify the exercises.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

That trainer has some amazing biceps.  And Wes I feel you with the hating to sweat thing.

The trainer's biceps look really good!!!  Not masculine at all!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Did Cindy Crawford get rid of that "beauty mark" that was on her chin?  I couldn't tell from where I'm lying down.

Sometimes she covers it up. 

I am currently in a 16 and some of my pants feel too big, but I have a feeling a 14 might be too small and what if I have reached the end of my weight loss? I am perfectly happy if I don't lose another ounce, and I am reluctant to...presume...the weight loss will continue. When my pants fall down when I walk around the house, then I will place the order!

• Applause 4

Is Wess trying to pull off his Mr. Fredrickson from Up halloween costume with those glasses?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

That red panda look Mom has really needs some help.

Someone buy those two a big fat mother-son salon/spa day! They deserve it!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mk828 said:

Is Wess trying to pull off his Mr. Fredrickson from Up halloween costume with those glasses?

I was thinking more Iris Apfel. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Bet he wears contacts and they said no contacts on day of surgery

• Useful 3
Just now, MsVixen said:

DAMN GOOD LOOKING DOMINO'S PIZZA!!!!  Need to get some water before I get on the phone.....

Back away from the phone...

• LOL 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  Always late for Fat Chat.

I just imagine you're either crushing it at the gym or enjoying life with the new man!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I am currently in a 16 and some of my pants feel too big, but I have a feeling a 14 might be too small and what if I have reached the end of my weight loss? I am perfectly happy if I don't lose another ounce, and I am reluctant to...presume...the weight loss will continue. When my pants fall down when I walk around the house, then I will place the order!

I think this is a good strategy. Because how depressing would it be if you did pull the trigger and go smaller, and they didn't fit? It would be so discouraging. It feels so much better to put on something and go "Wow, this is feeling really loose!". 

I would love to lose forty more pounds, but I'm not sweating it. If I do, I do. If I don't, I feel that I've still done well, I've lost about 90 pounds. If this is as far as it goes, que sera sera. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Butcher Now at his best! 

{Whispers: Wess get ready for one of the worst scars you will ever see in your entire life.}

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  Always late for Fat Chat.

Eldemarge, you have got to read everything!  Some really Quality Snark tonight!!!

• Fire 1
  • Love 2

Anyone remember the poundicipant that asked Dr. Now to keep the body part that was removed after surgery??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I once was getting prepped for surgery and the anesthesiologist came in and said he was going to give me happy juice. Oh my God I was so happy. Wheee

• LOL 5
Just now, mk828 said:

Anyone remember the poundicipant that asked Dr. Now to keep the body part that was removed after surgery??

And Dr. Now fondling said body parts??!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I just imagine you're either crushing it at the gym or enjoying life with the new man!

I actually WAS crushing it at the gym.  💘  I saw the new man for lunch today! He's a sweetie.

• Love 7
Just now, LizzyB said:

The haphazard way that Dr. Now marks the skin for these procedures...😬

A plastic surgeon he is not...but it's free so can they really complain?🤷‍♀️

Well I still would, but I digress. (I would collect bottle deposits to pay a real plastic surgeon).

• Applause 3
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Eldemarge, you have got to read everything!  Some really Quality Snark tonight!!!

I PROMISE to do this before bed tonight :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Isn't that what killed Michael Jackson? 

Yep because his doctor wasn't an anesthesiologist and it's not for home and unattended use. 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

That's actually not an unusual request in the Botched and Dr. Pimple Popper universe. They are gently refused. 

• LOL 1
Just now, lemoncake said:

63 pounds. Still a mountain

63 pounds is a drop in the bucket. He's preening like a peacock but it took him over a year to finally get on the ball and lose the bare minimum. I'm so sick of him. 

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

63 pounds is a drop in the bucket. He's preening like a peacock but it took him over a year to finally get on the ball and lose the bare minimum. I'm so sick of him. 

Let's see you next month Olmesartan

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Isn't that what killed Michael Jackson? 

He was using propofol, but at home, and he wasn't closely supervised.   It's not meant for home use.   So, abusing propofol can kill you, but being unsupervised was also the cause.   

I had issues seeing the gall bladder removal after I had mine out, but I can watch whatever Dr. Now is doing now.    But I still have my gold hospital socks.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

That's actually not an unusual request in the Botched and Dr. Pimple Popper universe. They are gently refused. 

I draw the line on pimple popper. I can watch and re-watch every poundticipants shower scenes anytime, but that one does it for me each time 🤢

• Like 1
  • LOL 2