Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 2: "Scorpio Energy" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Taylor Swift mention!  I wonder how many times Charlie will mention that this season.

It's like being cursed. Listen, I respect Taylor Swift's talent but this past year especially it's become insufferable with the constant smoke up her ass. Can I get a break with at least one show?

• Like 4
(edited)

Why do I feel like they are trying to take a cue from the NFL and are hoping Taylor at least posts about the show? I'm sure they would switch back to a live finale if they knew she'd come.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Moriah and Liz have to be secret twins or sisters.  This is like The Parent Trap: Survivor Style or something.  Those two just look too similar for me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

What kind of dummy goes on this show and brags about how much money they have?

I'd say a dummy that hopes it means they get dragged to the final 3 because they can use the argument that they don't need the money but hope the people sitting next to them pissed the other jurors off more.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Wait, Randen goes from calling Venus a liar to suddenly revealing to her he found the advantage?  Why does he need to tell anyone?  Those two are on the bottom by the sounds of it so not sure how this is going to go for him.  He pretty much just handed her a 'directly advance past this TC' card.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

TAR next week, yesss!

. . . and The Challenge is over!

Challenge! Finally!!!

ETA: Holy crap, these people are spicy.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

Hunter on Jelinsky: "last name first out".  And he's even asking the Yanu tribe if there were "several" reasons he was voted out.  Q doesn't look amused.

Okay this is the Survivor I've missed!  Drama, mudslinging, Soda asking them how's the food and telling Venus 'he started it'.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

And even Jeff cut the little buff off Nami's idol and tells them they don't own it, they have to earn it.  Why couldn't we have had more time for this?  You can't tell me there wasn't more name calling and snide remarks!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

t's still two hours tonight.

Oh fuck’s sake.  I didn’t even know that.  What more could they possibly cram into here?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Chop a rope, release wheels, dig up chest, put chest on cart, push cart thru course, open chest, release puzzle pieces, do puzzle.

Yawn.

God forbid this show come up with new challenges.

• Like 5

They’re even giving out fishing manuals now? Do they give out fire making manuals and stick shift manuals on TAR?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Moriah and Liz have to be secret twins or sisters.  This is like The Parent Trap: Survivor Style or something.  Those two just look too similar for me.

And now they're bonding on the benches. I think most of these people are actually 12 and it's filmed at a messy summer camp.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
14 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

“Everyone wants to be with Liz, trust me” (says LIZ).  What??!!

She'd have been a good mate for Jelinski, both delusional af.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, WatcherUp2 said:

And now they're bonding on the benches. I think most of these people are actually 12 and it's filmed at a messy summer camp.

I’m impressed they could come up with “persistence”. I have very low hopes for this cast.

• Like 1
(edited)

Despite being unoriginal with the challenge I am glad that this puzzle is a challenge because it has to be held up (and spelled right).

Pre-mature celebration there Nami.

Okay, now I see why they started this challenge so early.  It's taking so long we get a commercial break.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4

Well, at least there’s no clear-cut favorite. And now we’re going to commercials. Is this a first? Aside from someone getting hurt, I mean.

PESRISTENCE. That was funny.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I don’t understand physically how this block bridge can stay up.

The arch, once made, is one of the strongest strUctures there is.  There are arches still standing from hundreds of years ago.  No mortar required.  

Purple can’t even put the first two letters up correctly.  Ugh. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I don’t understand physically how this block bridge can stay up.

They used to build stone arches like that before technology. I remember a challenge like that on TAR a couple seasons ago.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Man, this is intense.  A rare Immunity Challenge that actually has me on the edge of my seat, for once!

I like that it's anybody's game, and that even the tribes who thought they had it are struggling (Nami because they misspelled the word, Siga because there's fell).  I don't really care if Yanu loses, even though it'll likely be Jess or Bhanu in a predictable boot, but I don't want them to keep losing and get lower in numbers.

That felt like a long commercial break.  Hey, cool slo-mo shots of everyone sucking at the challenge!  I liked Yanu's with Kenzie falling unsupported with the block.  

I wonder if it’s against the rules to stand on the chests. It would help with the letters at the top of the arch. 

• Like 1

I called that one alright. Second week in a row you could tell who was going back to tribal within the first five minutes. Do better, editors.

• Applause 1

Why put Jess in the middle?  She seems like the smallest one of the tribe and is expected to reach the highest and split her arms far apart.  

Yanu must have been put on Lulu's beach.  3 challenge losses in a row.  

Oh, and I just realized Randen doesn't have a vote still because they won.  Venus looks pretty defeated though, she was getting yelled at during that challenge by her tribe.

• Like 1