Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 1. Premiere "This Is Where the Legends Are Made" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Poor Bhanu, he’s stuck on a sucky tribe. But I guess it’s a good thing for Tiff and her idol key and it should be easy to convince them to vote off the legend or we may have a potential quitter in Jess. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, susannot said:

How much did the gekko weigh?  Incredible.

I think Probst said 500 lbs.

Bhanu is gonna be the first boot, isn’t he? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, susannot said:

How much did the gekko weigh?  Incredible.

500 pounds.  Truly incredible.

Bhanu better NOT be the first boot!!  I’ll be so mad.  Not with Jelinsky right there…

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Poor Bhanu, he’s stuck on a sucky tribe.

He worried me for a minute that he was going to offer himself up for some reason.  Guess I'm still stuck on the shoulder thing from his interview.

I really hope he survives.  I don't care for Jess so she can go if not Jelinsky.

• Like 1
Just now, susannot said:

Noooo. Why?

I’m thinking that Jelinsky is too dumb and/or egotistical to get voted off, and that the one who wants the game is going to get disappointed. I’m cynical.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

I’m thinking that Jelinsky is too dumb and/or egotistical to get voted off, and that the one who wants the game is going to get disappointed. I’m cynical.

Even though he may seem like a liability to his alliance I think they might keep him around.  He doesn't have a vote but if Tiffany gets her vote back they will have the majority numbers (with Kenzie and Q).

Okay, Jess asks Jelinsky why he's hanging back and not going with everyone else, despite her also hanging back and not going off with the others.

Jelinsky needs to go because he keeps referring to himself as a legend.  There's others reasons I want him gone but that's the biggest one.

• Like 5

Q said "this fool is a quitter, I ain't got time for quitters." I respect it. Not sure if Bhanu's going to go for it. His expression doesn't seem like he agrees. 

eta: Never mind, looks like Bhanu's just going to cry about voting everyone. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Yes Q, sell this!  You don't need Kenzie for this vote.  

I'm just glad Bhanu isn't the target.  How can Jelinsky carry you guys through the challenges?  He doesn't even know that "several hours" doesn't mean "seven hours".

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

How can Jelinsky carry you guys through the challenges? 

He couldn’t even carry a bucket of water. His size means nothing in challenges. And all you need to know is he’s a quitter and there should be zero tolerance for that shit. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

He couldn’t even carry a bucket of water. His size means nothing in challenges. And all you need to know is he’s a quitter and there should be zero tolerance for that shit. 

While I understand where they are coming from, I hate that Kenzie and Tiffany are against Jess because they can't get a read on her and that she's more of an introvert.  Have they tried bringing her into the fold more?  She was not to blame for that challenge loss, at least not solely.  Jelinsky failed 3 times so far.  He just seems so at ease that he's safe that I want him blindsided.  

ETA: Q has the right read on him.  Jelinsky has made it seem like he's some sort of super human, and yet he hasn't done anything right yet.  He's going to be a liability, more so than Jess.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 6

And Q!  Yes, go!  Make Kenzie look silly for trying to go to bat to keep him here.

Okay how is extra votes on another tribe going to benefit their tribe?

I'm getting way too excited here.  But even if he sticks around I'm glad that he's at least getting called out for all his stupid decisions.

• Like 1

Jelinsky: "I will never give up in a challenge" (pauses) "except this one task."

Kenzie: "and the journey".

Seriously, if he's not spelling it out for them why he needs to go...

Bhanu just let it slip it might be Jelinsky tonight.  But I appreciate his "it's time to vote?" to move on from that awkwardness.

• Like 4
(edited)

Maybe Jelinsky’s 100% effort is like 7% which is the same as several in his book.

TY survivor gods! What a legend 🤯😒

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12

Okay, I thought it might be Jess.  But this was the right vote.  Jelinsky was dead weight and I'm glad Q stuck to his guns and rallied to get him out.  

And even with Bhanu's slip-up there was still some bitterness there.  A win-win!

• Like 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

This was a blindside. Sure it was, Jelinsky. 🙄🙄🙄

Hey, he got his legend status - first player out who never even got to cast a vote. Actually I'm not sure if that's never happened before but for the purposes of making fun of Jelinsky, I'm going with it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, Michichick said:

He was blindsided? He felt comfortable? What a dope.

I'm actually amazed he felt that way, especially since Bhanu let it slip he was probably going, but since he's such a legend maybe he thinks only legends get blindsided.

• LOL 2

We have a new winner for the title of stupidest person ever to play the game! I swear I was writing that whole tribe off if they didn't vote his dumb ass off. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mrsmom said:

We have a new winner for the title of stupidest person ever to play the game! I swear I was writing that whole tribe off if they didn't vote his dumb ass off. 

I think they saved themselves from a crap ton of hate tonight by voting for him over Jess.  She can be an easy vote if they lose again, but I can't see what Jelinsky had to offer his tribe.  Besides giving up, giving other players an advantage with votes, and not knowing what the difference between "several" and "seven" is.  His tribe hit him at every point as to why his decisions were terrible for their games.  And he's still surprised he was blindsided?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5

At the end of episode 1, I am grateful there are at least 4 people I like, big improvement from last year. Again, very disappointed in such a small cast and this is 2 seasons in a row of quitters. Jess sounded like she was about to quit too because she couldn’t cope. Makes me wonder if survivor has lost its appeal  that there’s difficulty casting.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

At the end of episode 1, I am grateful there are at least 4 people I like, big improvement from last year. Again, very disappointed in such a small cast and this is 2 seasons in a row of quitters. Jess sounded like she was about to quit too because she couldn’t cope. Makes me wonder if survivor has lost its appeal  that there’s difficulty casting.

I noticed that in the last few seasons, Jeff has been hyping up about applying to the show.  We saw an ad tonight.  So I did wonder if maybe the application pool is just getting smaller, or if they just aren't getting enough diverse contestants (and by that I mean from backgrounds, like blue-collar types along with the white-collar group, maybe certain age ranges, people that just come from different walks of life).  I mentioned previously in the thread that I feel like the cast is just getting very cookie-cutter from one season to the next.  And I know that CBS reality shows have to have 50% of the cast be BIPOC but I don't think that would be an issue.  I wonder if they still recruit or if it's solely applications.

The only person I'm really rooting against at this point is Tim.  I didn't get enough of a vibe from the orange tribe, besides Tevin and Soda who I love.  Not sure what to think of Raden or Liz.  Hunter seems cool, and I'm sort of liking Venus, but I think there will come a point I'll be glad to see her gone.  Or maybe not.  We'll see!  Moriah on the green tribe seems kind of wishy-washy, but I love Maria.  I'm on the fence with the other green members.  And with Jelinsky gone I'm pretty cool with everyone on the purple tribe, though really rooting for Q, Tiffany, and Bhanu.

• Like 2