Type keyword(s) to search

Roar! The Bear In The Media

• Start Topic

Congratulations to The Bear for winning Best Comedy at the Golden Globes.  While I am happy for the show, I can't help but believe it was entered in the wrong category, because it is not funny.  Hence not a comedy.  I love this show, but if I watch it before going to bed, I have a hard time falling asleep, because I'm too stressed.  

• Like 2

Me and the rest of the Emmy/Golden Globe audience:

IT'S NOT A COMEDY.

It's a fantastic show that deserves all kinds of awards. But there's a reason we don't put good comedies up against good dramas: the dramas suck up all the oxygen. This is so unfair to the actual comedies and the actual comedic actors, who are achieving in their own (IMHO, more difficult) art form.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

FX Condemns Use of ‘The Bear’ Season 3 Clip Leaked From Shareholder Meeting

FX ordered media outlets to take down a clip from the hit show's upcoming third season that was illicitly taken during a Disney corporate event.

• Useful 2

I thought the media thread would be the best place to put this.

I'm watching live coverage of tonight's Met Gala on Vogue's YouTube channel. The theme is "The Garden of Time." Ayo Edebiri, who looks lovely, is being interviewed and after discussing the fashion, which is certainly the focal point of the evening, she's asked for any small piece of information about the upcoming Season 3 of The Bear.  Ayo's response? "I think Carmy gets out of the freezer."

🤣

For anyone interested in the fashion side, here she is:

Screenshot_20240506_202925_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2