Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: Finale

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

Xochiti is highly favoured to win but there could be a different outcome. It all seems to be up in the air. (Pun intentional based on some pictures of camera blocking)  If I must sit though 3 hours,  I hope there's a surprise winner. 

She is certainly the favorite of the judges, especially Carrie Ann.  We shall see.  I hope there is a surprise winner too.  

• Like 6

As suspected Jason is going early and xo has the pimp spot: the guy can't catch a break per George at ABC :

Redemption round is first: Alyson, Jason, Ariana, Charity & Xochitl. Then, for freestyle, the order is: Charity, Jason, Ariana, Alyson & Xochitl. Good luck to them and to their outstanding professional partners.

• Like 3

I am glad that I got to see Alyson's dance from Halloween week, though, 'cause our channel went out that night right as her dance started, so I missed it the first go-round. That was a really good one. Plus, they danced to a great Muse song :D. 

Also enjoyed seeing the "Candyman" number again, partly 'cause Sasha in that uniform :p. And it was nice to see Jason's Argentine tango again, too. 

• Like 4
Just now, DEL901 said:

Other than Jason, the other finalists don’t seem to happy to be riding the floating Christmas balls.  

That was pretty gutsy on the show's part. One false move and that could've gone very badly very fast :p. 

10 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

They have all danced so well, I can't  choose  the winner. I love Jason, Alyson and Ariana. 

Yeah, I think the recap picked the right dances to highlight from all the contestants. It's a pretty tight race, so yeah, should be very interesting to see how this plays out. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

That was pretty gutsy on the show's part. One false move and that could've gone very badly very fast :p. 

Yeah, I think the recap picked the right dances to highlight from all the contestants. It's a pretty tight race, so yeah, should be very interesting to see how this plays out. 

Then they would need that last hour!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FreddieAnnie said:

What the heck is Julianne wearing?? 😳

LOL, my mom was ranting about her dress earlier, too :p.

That was a great way to kick things off. Really fun dance from Alyson. 

• Like 2

When voting starts only after the final dance and results are shown the next night, going last is an advantage.   But going first when voting and results are the same night…..way to piss of Alyson’s fans by underscoring her and inspiring them voting en masse.   

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Other than Jason, the other finalists don’t seem to happy to be riding the floating Christmas balls.  

He had the advantage of wearing pants, for one thing. They didn't televise them getting off the balls. I'm sure it was clumsy at best.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I agree Len would've liked that dance a lot :). And Bruno's spot on with the Hollywood comparison , it really felt like something out of some old movie or something. That added to the enjoyment for me. 

• Like 8

Really do we have to pimp Lisa’s new show? Or was it to jog my memory of her graceful faint on dwts? I missed Jason’s scores, what did he get?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1